• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you reset for the “correct” airport & fruit?

Sadly no, I didn't know about resetting when I got NH for the first time, I kind of regret it, but I still want to keep my NH town progress.

For my first island my main island Serenity I really didn’t consider airport color. I did want apples as my fruit. I ended up with a yellow airport and oranges because I loved my starting villagers more then I cared about the fruit.
When I started my second island Jurai on a new switch I wanted apples or cherries I also wanted either the blue or green airport. I ended up with apples and a green airport.
When I restarted my second island I wanted Crescent to have a blue airport with apples and was eventually able to get it.
I now have Harmony I didn’t rest that one for airport color or fruit just for map layout . I ended up with a yellow airport and apples.

I reset a few times for a red airport, but it kept giving me anything but that, so I settled for blue.

I don't care about airport colour, but I feel like if I got oranges or pears I might have reset. (Got cherries though which is nice, even if they aren't apples.)

Nope! My dream fruit at the time was peaches but I was ok with oranges. Plus, I got ROALD and a green airport!!!! I was over the moon and didn’t want to reroll ^^

No. I really wanted the blue airport and oranges as my native fruit. I managed to get both on my first try. I can’t say I would have necessarily reset if I didn’t end up with those, taking into consideration of course that I was very eager to start playing. As I was able to get both things I wanted on my first try as a coincidence, it’s hard to say if I would’ve reset had something else happened.

No, the fruit and airport color weren't important to me. Plus I didn't reset at all because I loved that the game gave me Dom and Cherry.

I actually didn't! I ended up with an orange airport and oranges as my native fruit on the first island map I picked, and I was satisfied with that. I still haven't reset my island since then - the only gripe I have with it is the airport is extremely close to resident services, but I've learned to live with it.

I don't care about native fruit and airport color in this game, so nah. In New Leaf I definitely used to consider what I wanted my native fruit to be just because of the look of the perfect fruit, but because New Horizons doesn't have that, I'm not worried about it.

I will say that I reset recently and got pears again. I always seem to get pears in all of the Animal Crossing games. So weird.

When I started I didn't know there were airport and fruit options, so I just went with what I got!

My airport is blue, my native fruit is apple, and my native flower is the cosmos. I'm happy with all of them! 😊

I did reset a lot so I could have an orange airport since orange is one of my favorite colors and I thought it looked the best, but it was also a thing where I had to like how the island's landmass looked. I also wanted apples as my island fruit since apples were the only fruit I didn't have as a town fruit in New Leaf, but it wasn't a make or break thing though since the airport and land was more important. Nowadays I kind of wish I went with cherries, but eh, it's a relatively unimportant thing in New Horizons since there aren't any perfect fruits like in New Leaf.

I resetted when I played the game for the first time, but not for the airport and fruit, just for Mira and Sprocket.

Overtime when I restarted, I decided not to go for the villagers since prior to 2.0, you couldn't change their starter house. So I went ahead for just fruit, airport color didn't really matter to me.

The last time I restarted which was in November of 2021, I have decided to aim for a Blue Airport, Apples and resident services far away but not too far away from the airport entrance. I have had instances where I regretted my choices of the far away resident services, but I'm not restarting anymore so I'm going to have to live with it.

I actually never cared for “correct fruit and colors” when starting a new island in ACNH. So I never reset. In fact, I wouldn’t want to reset my island either.

I usually don’t but when I reset my island last time I decided to keep resetting until I got the yellow airport. I don’t know why I cared that much because if I did it again now I would just take whatever I got

I just kept what I got initially. I thought it would make the game more interesting, lol.

Nope, I went with the first one I got. I didnt even know airport colours were a thing until about 2 days later.

Back