• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favourite blue villagers 💙

seliph

free palestine
Bells
Cyan Heart Glow Wand
Friendly Ghost Plush
Yellow Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Star Fragment
Frost Easter Egg
Blue Star Fragment
Chao Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
inspired by the favourite pink villagers thread

my favourite colour is blue so i was curious who other peoples' favourite blue (or partially blue) villagers were! i have quite a bit of favourite blue villagers to absolutely no one's surprise

all/mostly blue: sherb, jeremiah, filbert, bruce, ione
partially blue: mitzy, jay
hardly blue, but honourable mentions: tia, snake

My favorite blue villager is Rooney 💙

Honor mentions: Bruce, Astrid, Ankha, Amelia (she's mostly red, but has blue eye shadow), and Robin. ^^

Ooh, there's actually a lot of cute blue villagers, it's hard to narrow down the favourites. I'm sure I'm missing someone but Roald, Stu, Hugh, Ione, Hornsby, Axel, Skye.

I'd say my top three blue villagers are Roald, Stu and Ione.

Ione is the absolute top. I also have a soft spot for Bluebear, my very first campsite villager. Dotty isn’t that blue but I love her as well.

Sherb, Ione, Skye, Rosie, Hornsby, Julian, Francine, Azalea.. man there's way too many good blue villagers!!!

I guess if I had to pick an absolute favorite blue villager it might be Ione because she's got a cool tail and her paws/ears seem to glow in the dark. She's pretty neat

I know anteaters aren't very popular, but Cyrano is my favorite blue villager. Although Sherb being light blue is my bestie

There are a lot of good blue villagers, to the point of this list being kinda long.

☆ T-Bone (Also my all-time favorite villager ever. His wiki page says he's gray, but I see him more as light blue.)
☆ Stu
☆ Doc (My favorite rabbit villager, I've had him, and I loved him since the New Leaf days.)
☆ Hopkins
☆ Francine
☆ Naomi
☆ Moe
☆ Hugh
☆ Jeremiah
☆ Hornsby (I used to have him on my island, I think his design looks cute.)
☆ Filbert
☆ Derwin
☆ Broccolo
☆ Bruce
☆ Del
☆ Groucho
☆ Rizzo
☆ Rooney
☆ Tom
☆ Axel (I also had him on my island, his grin is quite endearing.)
☆ Azalea
☆ Ione
☆ Skye
☆ Sprinkle
☆ Chai
☆ Bluebear
☆ Sherb
☆ Cyrano (He's blue on his tail and body, while he is orange on his face, hands, and feet.)
☆ Tia (She may be a white teapot elephant, but she has blue flower decorations on her, so she still counts.)

Here are my top five favorites.

1. T-Bone
2. Stu
3. Doc
4. Francine
5. Hopkins
I also love Stu and T- bone!!
Post automatically merged:

I also love Stu and T- bone!!
P.S. not that it matters but I bought the amiibo for T-bone on Ebay
1000003278.jpg

I plan to buy the amiibo for Stu as well, because I built his happy home paradise home for him. As you can see by my avatar, I am a sucker for the cows hhah
I may end up having an all cow/bull island at some point. I know, kinda weird.

Last edited:
My top 5

1. Julian
julian.jpeg

I had Julian in NL and on my first island in NH. I like his design a lot. Unicorns and a night sky theme? Yes!

2. Ione
ione.jpeg

I haven't had her yet on my islands but I love her design! I am a fan of the night sky themes.

3. Sherb
sherb.jpeg

I had him on my previous island and loved him! I think its the cute eyes, but there's something about him that I like more than the other goats.

4. Del
del.jpeg

I had Del in both NL and on my first island. Can't forget the mechanical menace! I really like robot villagers and Del's nautical inspiration makes it even better. I also really like his shade of blue more compared to the other members of the top 5.

5. Hans
hans.jpeg

Hans the Yeti. I had him in NL and haven't encountered him NH other than in HHP. I like his overall design and the yeti inspiration makes him the best of all of the gorillas. Hans > all other gorillas.

Julian!!! I don't know if it's the unicorn thing, or because we share a sign (pisces), or just the overall aesthetic or attitude, but I love Julian. I first met Julian in pocket camp.

Second might be Sprinkle. I believe I'd really enjoy having Sprinkle on the island. I mean, peppy and pisces, how could that go wrong?

After that is probably Yuka. I wasn't much of a fan at first, but Yuka's been on my nh island since launch...I guess she's kind of grown on me? Her house is nice, too.

Hornsby and Sprinkle. I have them both on my island right now. At first I wasn't the biggest fan of Hornsby (rhino villagers......) but now I've become fond of him. I also have Sprinkle, who is pretty cute and fun.

IMG_5890.png
IMG_5891.png
IMG_5892.png
IMG_5893.png

Chabwick, Sprinkle, Ione and Skye my beloveds!! 💙 Skye and Sprinkle have been 2 of my absolute favourite villagers since New Leaf. I love the normal and wolf villagers a lot, and Skye’s design is so insanely gorgeous. Truly one of the most beautiful villagers of all time! Sprinkle’s design is adorable, and she’s such a precious penguin! I’ve had her in both New Leaf and now New Horizons, and I can’t imagine having a town/island without her. She’s always been a little more mint to me than blue, but had to include her anyways. 💙

Ione’s design is stunning; she’s one of my favourite new 2.0 villagers! I love her galactic theme a lot, and love that she glows in the dark! So, so cool! Her house interior is also lovely, and matches her well! Chabwick is just the guy of all time for me. Just look at his silly little face. He truly gives off silly little guy vibes, perhaps has No Thoughts behind his eyes, and I love him.

I also love Ace, Bam, Azalea, Moe, Bruce and Sherb! There are so many good blue villagers!

I like Ione, she's the first blue villager that came to mind. She's got a pretty name and I like the galaxy/space theme, the subtle pattern adds a nice touch to her design imo. I think her house is super pretty too. The different shades of blue create a serene vibe for me and unlike a lot of houses in NH, it actually fits her theme haha. Interacting with her is always pleasant. I'm not particularly a fan of a lot of the dialogue in NH but hers is pretty nice and conversations with her feel comparatively realistic. I'm also slightly biased because I got a gift from her at one point that somehow completely fit my island theme, ty Ione ^^

Also, did you know her hands/feet/ears glow in the dark?! ✨
zrkzk7e0gox71.jpg
edit: oops I posted this at the same time as Xara's post where she mentions the same thing lol

awww i forgot about hornsby he's so cute!!! i used to love julian but he fell off for me idk. he's alright but i wouldn't put him in my favourites anymore.

I love how you were inspired by my thread 💕

I don't tend to go for the blue villagers, but if I were to choose my favourite, it would be Julian, since I had him in my first town, and he's so fabulous 💙

Back