• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favourite blue villagers 💙

Bluebear is my favorite blue villager and my favorite peppy. Bam is my other favorite blue villager.
I've gotten fonder of the jock villagers recently and just invited Bam back after not having any jocks for a while.
2023123111490000_c.jpg

2023102417533200_c.jpg

Beardo!!!🎉
He is my favorite smug but I guess he is my favorite blue villager too..
I also like Eunice & then Rodney, but Beardo wins.

He's blue and white but my favourite for sentimental reasons would be Tom the cranky cat. He was one of my first New Leaf villagers and I'm pretty sure he was the first villager photo I got in that game. I love cranky villagers and cat villagers so Tom being a favourite is kind of a no brainer.

Some other blue villagers that I like are Wolfgang, Chai, Rosie, and Ken. There's so many more I could name, so many good blue villagers!

ooo I love a lot of the blue villagers. I would say my favorites are Sherb, Bluebear, Jeremiah, Chabwick, Pippy, Pierce, and Hornsby! I think Dizzy looks kinda blue in NH and I also love him

my favorite blue villagers are Ione, Pate, Bluebear, Filbert, Sherb, Skye, and Sprinkle. I kinda like Derwin too. he’s not one of my favorites but he has that cute nerdy look about him.

Ione, Bluebear and Sherb would be my top favorites. Blue happens to be my second favorite color and I think these villagers fit it nicely. 🙂

This is going to be a loooong list.

1708661400875.png
1708661417262.png
1708661428171.png
1708661473476.png
1708661719363.png
1708661496334.png
1708661506414.png
1708661551853.png
1708661573629.png
1708661585119.png
1708661603518.png

I have Azalea, Stu, Ione, and Yuka in my town right now. I previously had Broccolo in NH, and I had Skye and Bluebear as permanent residents in NL. Rosie and Filbert are old friends from Wild World, and Hornsby is a villager I've wished to have for years. I like all the gorillas, so Hans is also a favorite--I'd love to have him in a town someday too!

FILBERT!!!!! #1 always

Honorable mentions but still way up there:
Bluebear, Ione, bam, sprinkle, Derwin, Hopkins, and Sherb.

This was very easy to answer. My favourite blue islander is....

Ed
1708679726656.png

He is my little bestie has been since day one in New Leaf.

My number one is definitely Filbert, he's too cute. I love Ione too, I did finally get her card recently so I'll have to make time to get her moved in. Sherb is really cute too, but I had to let him go as he was too similar to Filbert in terms of conversation so having them both live on my island got a little repetitive.

Oh absolutely no decision on this one. Julian is definitely the best blue villager. He is always on my island/in game and I honestly couldn’t imagine Bayside without him. He has my heart 💜

Oh absolutely no decision on this one. Julian is definitely the best blue villager. He is always on my island/in game and I honestly couldn’t imagine Bayside without him. He has my heart 💜
Oh yes, how could I forget Julian? I love Julian too and haven't been able to let him move out when he asks. 💙

Oh yes, how could I forget Julian? I love Julian too and haven't been able to let him move out when he asks. 💙
Julian is iconic, how could you let him move out?? 😍 I always have Julian and Whitney. We are the three musketeers 😂🫶💜

Julian is iconic, how could you let him move out?? 😍 I always have Julian and Whitney. We are the three musketeers 😂🫶💜
Very true, it's never going to happen. He brightens up the island! At this point I have too many villagers that can never move out though, I haven't had a new resident in ages and I also really want to move Ione in...

I will always have a soft spot for Jeremiah because he was a villager in my first ever town in Wild World. He was my best friend when I started the game.

I also love Agent S, she's my favourite peppy villager. Love her concept and design.

may be unusual but Derwin was one of my childhood favourites 😂

My personal favorite blue villagers are Sherb, Francine, Chai, and Ione. But I love Chai because of the teacup on her head, it's so adorable!

(I'll never gift Chai a head accessory, the teacup is too cute for it to be removed.)

Back