• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What colour is your airport?

I know I answered this before but my yellow airport still bugs me to no end.
So does my native fruit.

I love every other detail about my island.
I even don't mind the rocks that make my beaches awkward to decorate.

But the airport and fruit...
I so wish I could change them.
I really want the next game to remove any and all randomness like that.

Everything about my island is perfect.
Its my home and I love it.
But one tiny paint job ruins my feeling of perfection.

Mine is blue, which at first I was mad about. because I wanted yellow again like I had on my first island. But I didn't want to reset because I got peaches, which was the fruit I wanted... and I wasn't about to spend hours trying to get a yellow airport with peaches, so I settled. It doesn't match my island theme currently, but I don't mind it as much now.

Mine is blue, which at first I was mad about. because I wanted yellow again like I had on my first island. But I didn't want to reset because I got peaches, which was the fruit I wanted... and I wasn't about to spend hours trying to get a yellow airport with peaches, so I settled. It doesn't match my island theme currently, but I don't mind it as much now.
I have a yellow airport and while I wish I could have orange, I'd take any other color.
I wish I could trade you mine so much.
Hopefully an update will let us change it

I have a yellow airport and while I wish I could have orange, I'd take any other color.
I wish I could trade you mine so much.
Hopefully an update will let us change it

Gah, would trade in a heartbeat if I could XD I'm so attached to having a yellow airport for so long, it just feels wrong having blue. But it's not the worst colour.

Mine is blue which happens to be probably my favorite airport color. I feel like I got really lucky with my island when I reset so I'm happy. My very first island though it was green!

Gah, would trade in a heartbeat if I could XD I'm so attached to having a yellow airport for so long, it just feels wrong having blue. But it's not the worst colour.
I like to pretend mine works for my island story... and it does...
But orange is my favorite colour.
And knowing I could have had it as orange it kind of hurts.

And my native fruit sucks too.

It really annoys me when it's called cherry island.

But otherwise its perfect
I would not move even resident services if I could.

Why did they have to trap us like this?
They know we reset to make the town's we want.
Its why we got terraforming and moving rocks.

And yet we have this
Poor planning on their part

My airport is yellow which is my second favourite colour for the airport so I’m happy enough with it. I didn’t look into the different colours or Nook miles variants associated with them before starting my island so when I was initially resetting to get an island layout I liked, with the right starting fruit and good villagers I paid no attention to what the airport looked like. If I ever restarted my island or had a second one I’d probably aim for the blue airport as I like the colour best but the yellow ones fits well enough on my island.

Both of my islands have a Green Airport and btw if anyone doesn't know Airport color does change the color of Nook Mile Items you get.

Red/Orange.
I don't really mind since my native fruit is also the orange. I would have preferred blue to go with the Dodo colours but I'm fine with the orange

My current airport is green, it was orange before I reseted my island. I much prefer the green

I have a green airport and I couldn't be happier. It goes along great with my Cthulhu themed town

PS: Finally got Zucker to complete about a week ago to complete my octopus villager collection unless Inkwell gets in.

My airport is orange which is great because that just so happens to be my favorite color!

My airport is orange. I dislike it until autumn, then it's cool. I feel like I got the boring set of Nook Mile furniture.

Orange which is exactly what I wanted. I was resetting to get Katt as my uchi cuz I only want cats on my island and she’s the only cat uchi and I don’t have her amiibo. I wasn’t about to get picky about the airport what with it taking ages to get her to appear. I knew I liked the orange the best though so I got lucky

My airport color is yellow. I don't really care too much about the airport color so I'm fine with it, lol. If I had a choice then maybe I'd go with the orange one, but it really doesn't matter.

I like to pretend mine works for my island story... and it does...
But orange is my favorite colour.
And knowing I could have had it as orange it kind of hurts.

And my native fruit sucks too.

It really annoys me when it's called cherry island.

But otherwise its perfect
I would not move even resident services if I could.

Why did they have to trap us like this?
They know we reset to make the town's we want.
Its why we got terraforming and moving rocks.

And yet we have this
Poor planning on their part

Where is it referred to as *native fruit* island please, having a memory lapse! I agree with you though, I love my yellow airport and got it on first try and it’s my favourite but can see why people get irritated!

Back