• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What colour is your airport?

Where is it referred to as *native fruit* island please, having a memory lapse! I agree with you though, I love my yellow airport and got it on first try and it’s my favourite but can see why people get irritated!
Wilbur refers to your island by its native fruit when flying back from harvs island.
And I believe when flying back from a mystery island, he'll refer to your island by it's native flower

Wilbur refers to your island by its native fruit when flying back from harvs island.
And I believe when flying back from a mystery island, he'll refer to your island by it's native flower
Also when you go to a Nook Mile Island you will have a "Sister" fruit and flower. For example on my main island Destiny my native fruit is Peaches and my native flower is Mums. When I go on Nook mile islands the sister flowers are Hyacinths and the sister fruit are Apples.

On my main island I have an orange airport. During the beginning of ACNH I pondered the idea to reset for my ideal color + fruit (blue and apples), but the orange grew on me over time. I think if I were to have started with a yellow airport though, I would have reset at some point.

Mine is yellow.

I was only after the island layout, starting villagers, and fruit so it wouldn't really bother me whichever color I get. Although I wasn't aware that it affects NMT items back then... I guess I got lucky since I like what I've gotten.

My main island has a yellow airport. I don’t hate it but would have rather had blue. Would have kept trying if I know it mattered as much. My second island has a green airport.

I’ve recently reset, so now I got an orange airport. I wanted orange so I could start with the white street lamps. The white will go with just about anything and I figured I could use them to trade with in the future if anyone wanted them. I think they’re pretty popular.

My airport is red. I kinda wanted blue but at the time I started my game, I had no idea about the different colors and item variations available with each one, so the starting villager and map was more of my concern. I do wish I had one with all the variations of the NM items I like the best like the brick lighthouse, black vending machine, black drink machine etc.

I have the green one 😅 it's very garishly bright neon green - I wish it was a pretty dark green instead! I used to have a blue one before my game got wiped 🥺 hopefully itll blend into my island a bit better later on 🤞

Green for me. I like the blue airport just a bit more, but I really like the green plane. I wish they'd let us change both at some point. A blue airport with the green plane would be great.

I chose the orange airport, since orange is one of my three favorite colors next to purple and pink. Over a year later, I'm still happy with it aesthetically, but I feel like the other airport colors offer some better Nook Miles item variations. I'm more partial to the blue airport's streetlamp, the green airport's streetlamp, and the yellow airport's streetlamp and park clock. Admittedly this isn't too big of an issue since these can just be purchased here on the forums from other players, though for convenience's sake if I were able to change it I'd maybe prefer the yellow airport. Since that's not possible without restarting, though (and I refuse to restart), yeah, still happy with the orange airport.

Mines blue! I really like how the blue color isn't too bright or neon like most of the other colors. I remember when NH was about to come out, there was speculation of a teal airport, but unfortunately that never happened as I think the photo of the teal airport was edited. It would of been a cool color for the airport though!

Back