Tier 1 [NEW!] Town Initiatives - Reflections at Town Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Justin! So I have a town tree, I can sit on and I can get credits, it's just that my tree is in a different location, because 17 year old me thought that would be a cool thing to do and now I don't remember how to undo that :'D Can I still participate even with ominous town tree placement?

That's fine! Someone posted one with a bulletin board in front of theirs. :)

So today I just realized my game has to have 50 hours / 50 days of gametime for me to do the reflections at the town tree 😭 I’m dumb and I reset my game long ago and left it so my tree has not grown that much.
Is it okay to just take a picture with my town tree without the credits? 😭 I don’t think I have time to play 50 hours in the next 2 days…. 😭 though I understand if not!

Sure, that seems reasonable given the circumstances if I can see your tiny baby tree.

IMG-20240321-010208.jpg

IMG-20240321-010250.jpg

Saved this for last as it seemed a fitting end. Farewell New Leaf, you will be missed.
FNLe.JPG

FNLE1.JPG

IMG_0202.png
IMG_0201.png

Back in the day I used to literally cry real tears because the town tree song made me feel really emotional 🥲 Luckily I held myself together for this one lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back