• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town info is below. Still working on my town. Too many items are on the floor so my town isn't perfect.. :(

Just updated my dream address if anyone wants to take a look. Reviews are welcome :3

Town Name: Glendale
Mayor: Devon c:
DA: in signature.

Updated Vista's dream address during a thunderstorm. About time! also it's the last day for the hydrangeas :(

DA: 5900-5938-0315

Updated again...And got unfortunately a new DA (ugh...). I changed some things in my town, so
I would be really happy about dreamers and feedback! Feel free to visit my town if you want! :)

New DA: 6000-6649-9919

Last edited:
Updated Vista's dream address during a thunderstorm. About time! also it's the last day for the hydrangeas :(

DA: 5900-5938-0315

I absolutely love your paths! The path itself, and the stairs, and the koi all work together very well, and create a woodsy, natural feeling. (Did you also use a grass mimic pattern? Where did you get your patterns, btw? Could you link me?) Anyway, you've done a good job organizing your town, and most of the areas feel really isolated and cozy, thanks to your use of trees and bushes. I also liked your use of items- the bathrobe and headband by the hot spring was very cute.

Your rice racks/scarecrow area felt a little out of place, or at least they didn't feel as cohesive as the rest of the town. You used a wooden path there, as opposed to your main rock one, maybe because it was a single width pattern (?). But I think using the plain rock tile would have worked better.

Overall very well done!

I finally built the dream suite today. My town is still a work in progress but it still looks nice. My dream adress is 4300-6648-9775.

Uploaded town ^^

Name: Marina
Town name: Yorkshin
Dream address: 7700-6082-9069

you can even see a double rainbow ;) !

Thank you so much to you both for reviewing my town. I updated again the other day. I have a new snow squirrel cut out board behind the town hall. About the border around my town tree, they are meant to be just pretty ice borders. I have 2 picnic blankets in town, one is red with snow on it and the other is a colourful quilt pattern. Maybe those were the colourful patterns you were wondering about. DA: 6200-3338-5067.

I updated my dream town yesterday, so feel free to stop by. By no means I'm done, I still got alot of things that I want to add.

Any advice or things that I could add to my town are welcomed and appreciated! :D

Also, DA is on my signature!

Last edited:
Uploaded town ^^

Name: Marina
Town name: Yorkshin
Dream address: 7700-6082-9069

you can even see a double rainbow ;) !

I visited your town, and I liked it overall :3 Your landscaping was well done and intricate, I liked your villagers, and your town map. My favorite house was Marina's. My only criticism is that I've seen the path designs you're using in a lot of other towns (I use the dream suite a lot), so it made your town seem similar to others I've seen.

Oh and the double rainbow was lovely c:

Updated my dream address again today.
DA: in my signature

Last edited:
Moonview has an dream address now, but this town is Far from being done.
4000-6587-1203

Advice would be nice :)

I visited your town, and I liked it overall :3 Your landscaping was well done and intricate, I liked your villagers, and your town map. My favorite house was Marina's. My only criticism is that I've seen the path designs you're using in a lot of other towns (I use the dream suite a lot), so it made your town seem similar to others I've seen.

Oh and the double rainbow was lovely c:

Updated my dream address again today.
DA: in my signature

thanks for visiting ^_^ Yeah many use these paths but sadly it's hard to find a path nobody use hahaha

4300-6648-9775

I updated my town. I was able to find a day where it was raining at 5am. c:

managed to save my new da before hydrangeas stopped blooming, it's still not totally done but it's the best version of my town to date :v

4000-4343-2763

There's been an update in Mochi, please visit <3
More green space, and a bridge has been removed in order to get fairy tale bridge (still trying to get it)
DA in the signature :D

Updated my town! Would like some more feedback ^_^

Mayor Name: Kalel
Town Name: Lilycove
Dream Address: 4300-6633-4214

Hope you enjoy your stay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back