• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my dream address yesterday during the bright orange sunset :3 Take a look and write a review if you want. Dream address is in my signature.

Last edited:
Updated Bevelle this evening and would love some feedback :) DA in sig, thank you :)

I updated Nimbassa yesterday, so check it out! Its in my signature. Its a WIP so I would love a review.

Updated my town! It's almost finished! Unfortunately, I got a new DA again (ugh...). I would appreciate dreamers as well as feedback! DA: 6000-6649-9919. Thank you for visiting! :blush:

Last edited:
Updated Bevelle again :) Thanks to all those who have visited so far!

Mochi got a brand new update ^-^

*New fairy tale paths have been placed
Let me know how it looks, thanks! <3

Name: Balam.
Town name: Kinchil.
Dream Address: 4300-5760-1927.

My town was going to be mexican-ish themed, but at the end was more japanese-zen. However, is not finished yet. Recently I updated my dream address because finally I finished my house.

Updated Bevelle this morning... I usually update it in the evening as all my lights are on and it looks pretty... but there was an amazing thunderstorm going on, so I thought I'd share it with you all :)

DA in address, thanks to everyone who has visited so far, I really appreciate it :)

Town updated, i changed some of my paths, i'm trying a sailor moon theme town

Name: Marina
Town name: Yorkshin
Dream address: 7700-6082-9069

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Balam.
Town name: Kinchil.
Dream Address: 4300-5760-1927.

My town was going to be mexican-ish themed, but at the end was more japanese-zen. However, is not finished yet. Recently I updated my dream address because finally I finished my house.

your town is really pretty, i love it! ^^

Last edited:
Updated my main town again! Like always I would appreciate dreamers as well as feedback!
DA: 6000-6649-9919. Thank you for visiting! :blush:

i updated my dream town !!!! it's still a Huge wip and i have some trash lying around too but whhkfcghhh visit of i want to .,,. critique is very welcome hahh ;w;
address is 6600-6158-0753

image.jpg image.jpg

i updated my dream town !!!! it's still a Huge wip and i have some trash lying around too but whhkfcghhh visit of i want to .,,. critique is very welcome hahh ;w;
address is 6600-6158-0753

I visited your dream town and I liked how natural it looked :D I liked the landscaping you did and how you created a clear walkway around most of the top half of the town with trees, bushes and bamboo. I'm guessing you'll be creating a walkway for the bottom half, too. Marta's house seemed incomplete, (though I did like the landscaping around her house) and Theo's house was kind of empty. I liked the the landscaping around Oliver's house and the interior. The the main and back room both had a lot of furniture in them and the main room had pieces from a bunch of different sets (I tend to stick with sets, but this isn't my town :p). My favorite room in his house was the excavation site room to the right.

My only real suggestion would be to get more pieces of furniture from the same set so things match a little more, but overall it was nice ^.^

I also really liked your town map! You have such a straight river.

I visited your dream town and I liked how natural it looked :D I liked the landscaping you did and how you created a clear walkway around most of the top half of the town with trees, bushes and bamboo. I'm guessing you'll be creating a walkway for the bottom half, too. Marta's house seemed incomplete, (though I did like the landscaping around her house) and Theo's house was kind of empty. I liked the the landscaping around Oliver's house and the interior. The the main and back room both had a lot of furniture in them and the main room had pieces from a bunch of different sets (I tend to stick with sets, but this isn't my town :p). My favorite room in his house was the excavation site room to the right.

My only real suggestion would be to get more pieces of furniture from the same set so things match a little more, but overall it was nice ^.^

I also really liked your town map! You have such a straight river.
aa thank u!!! truth be told i haven't worked on any of the rooms yet.,, most of them are storage and planning for rooms hahhh )x nut thanks for visiting !!

Bevelle updated again :)

Updated Vista's dream address. I have the town set on July 4 still, because I love the hydrangeas along with the heavy rain (I hope I don't get a new address because of this :()

Nothing really changed, except I just went back and put some more bamboo trees up and remove or sorta relocated some PWPs.

5900-5938-0315

Edited: updated on 7/26, the town is still set to heavy rain, but it's now the 26th there. So no more hydrangeas :(

Last edited:
I updated NewVegas recently and decided to also post my new winter themed dream town Haven. Haven is still a bit of a WIP so I would love any feedback if possible. The dream address for Haven is 4500-6660-9028.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back