• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ghostly Glade - End Result

Status
Not open for further replies.
The raffle winners have now been drawn!

From our Rainbow Candy Raffle, the winners are..
@cocoacat
@michealsmells
@Mimi Cheems

Congratulations!

From our Bloodshot or Swamp Potion, the winners are...
@Ravenkitty22
@kiwikenobi
@Amilee
@skarmoury
@S.J.
@Naekoya

Congratulations!

If any of you want a specific date/time attached to the collectible (from October 30th to November 16th), please PM me. Also, potion winners will need to tell me if they want the red or green potion. Feel free to send me a message and if I don't hear from you potion winners soon, I'll send a message myself. If you don't care about the date it will default to the current one.

For everyone else, I hope you have better luck next time!

We will start cleaning up this event including backdrops, username colors, boards, etc. The shop items may last for a few more days just in case someone still forgot to spend their gold.

Wow, congratulations to the raffle winners. It’s going to feel weird going back to black usernames after them being green and/or purple for so long.

Glad to have been a Wraith. Good job everyone!

Congratulations to everyone who earned an achievement, earned a Community Favorite from the various events and/or won in the raffles.

Thank you, Staff, for throwing The Ghostly Glade together even after all of the work that went into the Fair not too long prior. It was fun!

Looking forward to the winter event next month.

congrats to all the raffle winners!! 🥳♥️ i’m really gonna miss the excitement of this event and my purple username and badges once they’re gone, but i’m looking forward to changing my aesthetic! 😋 itching for some blue vibes to commemorate winter and christmas getting closer, and my city getting its first snowfall of the year (just flurries, nothing stuck to the ground but snow is snow in my eyes lol) yesterday.

No way! I won, with 10 tickets to each one. Congrats to the other winners and thank you staff for putting on this event!

Congrats to all of the raffle winners!! 🎉
I'm gonna miss a lot of these pretty backdrop variations once the cleanup is over—I hope some of them will make a return in the future! 🤞

congrats to all the raffle winners!! 🥳♥️ i’m really gonna miss the excitement of this event and my purple username and badges once they’re gone, but i’m looking forward to changing my aesthetic! 😋 itching for some blue vibes to commemorate winter and christmas getting closer, and my city getting its first snowfall of the year (just flurries, nothing stuck to the ground but snow is snow in my eyes lol) yesterday.

I’m also looking forward to changing my aesthetic! I think I’ll do an autumn one from when the backdrops/colored usernames disappear to December 1st (a very short time span, if you think about it 😮), but then it’ll be Christmas to the max. It’s starting to get chilly here too, my two cats are taking advantage of my body heat lol.

4QUcham.jpg

aah what a pleasant suprise 🥺💕
congrats to everyone who won and thank you to the staff for an amazing event! 🥰

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back