• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ghostly Glade - End Result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo! So glad to see the Wraiths win, even if I wasn't able to get involved as much as I would have liked due to some IRL circumstances. I'm glad I was able to get the Tank achievement, since it's what I normally like to go for in most RPGs.

Congrats to all the community winners, too! There were so many fantastic entries in there. Thanks staff for another great event!

Thank you so much for this amazing event! I'm grateful I was able to manage to participate in everything, despite having uni exams throughout the whole period. There were so many amazing entries for everything!
My luck this event has been wild, with getting 1/2 rainbow candy conversion, guessing crosswords, and the master of disguise event, but I'm still so annoyed at myself for mixing up the due dates and submitting my kitchen entry 20 minutes late ;-;

Proud to have been a wraith though! Thank you for the event 😊

Posting here cause there seems to be more activity but I made a just-for-fun crossword in the at a crosswords thread if anyone wants to try it 😅👉👈 there's a little tbt for the first to solve it.

Having the title winners section be colour coded really explains how and why the wraiths won with nearly double the points.
Just looking at the usernames, they had a lot more of the active members, actively participating in challenges. Just from the members choosing their side in the beginning, I could have predicted the outcome. I just had no idea it would be with double the points. Man, that was brutal.

Just looking at the usernames, they had a lot more of the active members, actively participating in challenges. Just from the members choosing their side in the beginning, I could have predicted the outcome. I just had no idea it would be with double the points. Man, that was brutal.

Yeah as fun as it was to have most users be able to choose their side (other than the handful that were sabotaged against their will last second) I’d like to see members more evenly distributed next time personally. The distribution is near impossible to get perfect but it is more fun to feel like all teams at least have a chance.

Don’t get me wrong I loved being a Spirit but I had a sinking feeling all along that we didn’t stand a chance.

Last edited:
And some people thought spirits had the advantage because they started with more and seemed to have more support at the start lol. How the turn tables.

Not everyone on The Wraiths is one of the "more active members". I'm not very active on here at all. Due to feeling shy & out of place, I usually don't post in many areas other than Nook's Cranny, The Museum Shop & TBT Collectibles. I've been even less active this year due to my husband having a health issue & my getting COVID. I have been lucky enough to be able to participate in events like this one thoughout the year. Normally though I just to try blend into the background and stay hidden.

i knew pretty early on that green would probably win because i felt like i barely saw anyone else purple around lol, but i ultimately kept myself purple anyway because i much preferred having my name be that colour, and it matched my aesthetic much better.
Yeah, lol. Looking at the list of active users on the main page, most names were green throughout the day. Still, this was a fun event!

i knew pretty early on that green would probably win because i felt like i barely saw anyone else purple around lol, but i ultimately kept myself purple anyway because i much preferred having my name be that colour, and it matched my aesthetic much better.

Same, I was offered a chance to be turned green but turned it down for aesthetic purposes. I liked the purple username and blue hands backdrop too much. Honestly, if I had to lose at least I lost with a nice profile!

Congratulations to all the community favourites, all the entries were amazing, and well done to the Wraiths for such a strong win and the Spirits for a great battle - each team did a great job!

Thank you to all the staff for another great event, it was really enjoyable to take part in and the team/battle mechanic was a lot of fun while all the extra bells at the end was very generous ☺️

I have a handful of points I'd like to make before vanishing back into the ether. XD

#1. Heck yes!!! We did it, Wraiths!!! Stare upon Trevanant and The Duck™ with wonder and bask in the glory!!!

#2. I did not expect to get a single achievement let alone three. So, wow. That happened XD

#3. My favorite thing about this event was being able to work together and collaborate with everyone. The team spirit was amazing as was the playful heckling, and being able to come together as a community to work on the riddles for The Spirit Tree was really fun. So were the animals!!! This actually got me out of my shell and talking for a change instead of being a hermit, lol.

#4. Thank you staff for putting this together!!! This was like the highlight of Spooky Season for me since I didn't get to go out or do much to celebrate. This kept me in the spirit of the season even though I was pretty depressed.

#5. I leave you with a sleeping grump and a bad poem.

20221104_100527_1.jpg

T'was the week after Samhain and all through the Tree,
Awards had been given, achievements achieved.
The various pets had all snuggled in beds.
Or in some cases pots? shrugs I guess it depends?
The Guardian Spirits swept back through the trees,
They gathered 'round Farley and brought news of defeat.
The Wraiths ran wild through The Woods in a spree,
Holding a duck? And crying "Victory!"
The mods and the staff sat back with a smile,
Knowing the masses were calmed for awhile.
This Spooky Season had been a success...but...
winter is coming and what will happen next...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back