• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ghostly Glade - End Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Our official Halloween event for 2022, The Ghostly Glade, has now officially ended. The glade has seen a ton of action from our two battling factions of spirits, The Forest Guardian Spirits and The Dead Tree Wraiths. Everyone did a great job in our various events, creating creations, solving puzzles, and maybe even a little bit of Halloween gambling. Through these events you also earned attack and defense points, which contributed to the final spirit battle of The Ghostly Glade. Which spirit faction ended up as our final winner? Before revealing the winning team, let's first honor all of our community favorite and achievement winners!

1666575204775-png.464296

Community Favorites

In this section we'll honor the most liked and loved entries of our three creative events of The Ghostly Glade. The top seven community favorites from four rounds of three events will receive an additional 15 Ghostly Gold. Congratulations to the community's top favorites! Click the usernames below to jump to the full entries from the event threads.

Shadow Summoning Circles

Legends of the Creepy Hollows
Firesquids
lch-Firesquids.jpg
The fae are a rare sight in these modern days...
Iris_T
lch-Iris_T.jpg
Beware the unseen ones...
KittenNoir
lch-KittenNoir.png
In the early hours of the morning I can hear...
S.J.
lch-SJ.jpg
Only on a lunar eclipse can you spot the fire lizards lair...
BungoTheElf
lch-BungoTheElf.png
Every autumn, it is observed that a graveyard littered with...
Holla
lch-Holla.jpg
There is a forgotten forest somewhere where...
daringred_
lch-daringred_.jpg
Rumor has it that if you pass by this cupboard between...
zarf
lch-zarf.jpg
This mysterious house has been here for decades...

Deathly Designs (Round 1)

Deathly Designs (Round 2)

Ghostly Glade Achievements

Those who worked hard and strategically converted their energy to ATK and DEF points are honored on our list of achievement winners! The top ten posters in the event thread and the winning team are also awarded achievements. Each achievement comes with with 50 bells. Congratulations to our winners!

Defender: More DEF than at least 60% of other users' ATK
deana, Venn, Bluebellie, Asarena, duododo, Rhea, Aurita, Hanami, roseflower, amemome, kiwikenobi, ~Kilza~, Sarah3, xlisapisa, Snowesque, Irescien, Flicky, LoveGraceMarie, Holla, daringred_, IonicKarma, That Marshal Fangirl, kyle on saturn, Valzed, Millysaurusrexjr, Princess Mipha, kikotoot, Liz!, JellyBeans, Cheremtasy, Roxxy, Halloqueen, LittleMissPanda, xSuperMario64x, Naekoya, BungoTheElf, Merielle, xara, jadetine, Rio_, S.J., Sheando, Kattea, magicaldonkey, skarmoury, princess.looking.for.frog, Mutti, DaCoSim, zarf, Giddy, oak, Zerous, BrokenSanity, FraudulentDimetrodon, Rosch, Foreverfox, corlee1289, Newbiemayor, Plume, Tiffany, Mr.Fox, Iris_T, Azzy, JemAC, Bob Zombie, Aquilla, Sharksheep, Bluelady, JellyLu, Chibi.Hoshi, Jhine7, Firesquids, KittenNoir, faerie, Drawdler, LambdaDelta, lieryl, Dio, Dinosaurz, digimon, Muna, Milleram, Coach, Snowifer

Attacker: More ATK than at least 60% of other users' DEF
VillageDweller, Bluelady, JellyLu, Aniko, Aquilla, BetsySundrop, LambdaDelta, OswinOswald, Sidney, Zakira, Jhine7, Bob Zombie, Bagelbagon, Muna, Chibi.Hoshi, Milleram, Nougat, Coach, digimon, lieryl, Rosch, Midoriya, Snek, Snowifer, Newbiemayor, Plume, corlee1289, padfoot6, oak, JemAC, Iris_T, Drawdler, Foreverfox, Merielle, magicaldonkey, S.J., Sheando, Rio_, BungoTheElf, Mimi Cheems, Kattea, xara, jadetine, Flyffel, Halloqueen, Dinosaurz, DaCoSim, BrokenSanity, JellyBeans, LittleMissPanda, Liz!, xSuperMario64x, Moonlight., Fye, MiniPocketWorld, Tiffany, Azzy

Tank: More DEF than at least 90% of other users' ATK
deana, Venn, Bluebellie, Asarena, duododo, Rhea, Aurita, Hanami, roseflower, xlisapisa, Sarah3, amemome, kiwikenobi, ~Kilza~, Snowesque, Irescien, Flicky, LoveGraceMarie, Holla, daringred_, IonicKarma, That Marshal Fangirl, kyle on saturn, Valzed

Glass Cannon: More ATK than at least 90% of other users' DEF
VillageDweller, Bluelady, JellyLu, Aniko, Aquilla, BetsySundrop, LambdaDelta, OswinOswald, Sidney, Zakira, Jhine7, Bob Zombie

Spirit Cheerleader: Top 10 poster in the main event thread
Croconaw, Dinosaurz, ~Kilza~, Valzed, Foreverfox, Millysaurusrexjr, Rio_, Roxxy, Firesquids, That Marshal Fangirl, S.J., amemome, skarmoury, Azzy

And finally, our last achievement goes to the entire spirit faction with the most combined ATK and DEF points. Congratulations to...

The Winning Spirit Faction

The Dead Tree Wraiths! In the spirit of Halloween, the Dead Tree Wraiths really upped their haunting game and managed to end with nearly double the amount of points as The Forest Gaurdian Spirits. The Last Tree Ghost and his fellow spirits of The Woods have now taken over The Ghostly Glade. At least for the time being...

Raffles and Closing

If you have any leftover Ghostly Gold, feel free to spend it on our two new raffles in the shop:

Rainbow Candy Raffle - 3 winners
528.jpg

Bloodshot or Swamp Potion Raffle - 6 winners - pick either the red or green potion
325.jpg
or
326.jpg

Thank you everyone for participating in another TBT event! And, as always, special thanks to our staff who helped put this event together. See the bottom of the main event thread for the full staff credits.

As you can see, this Halloween event was a bit experimental. Prizes were earned individually, but we used a partial team element and customizable battle stats. Let us know what you think! What were your favorite aspects? What worked, what didn't? Do you want us to try something like this again in the future? Would you like to see the battle/ATK/DEF element expanded?

Now that we're well into November and Halloween has been over for some time, we have our winter event to look forward to coming in another month or so. In the meantime, happy Autumn!

Last edited:
Congrats Wraiths, I knew we could do it! 💚🌲✨
Also thank you for the crazy amount of support you guys! 🥺 Life has been a little rocky for me lately so this event really helped keep my mind preoccupied. I'm so happy you all liked my submissions, I always have so much fun making them, this Halloween event was a blast!

Thanks to the staff of course for keeping us all entertained with another unique event. Looking forward to the next one!

Last edited:
I thought the team switching thing and the stat-raising thing were fun! It was thrilling to know that you might get swooped up by the other team at any time, and deciding what to do with your energy was also an interesting thing to strategize about. And all of the contests and things were also fun! I especially like puzzles, and having the community ones was nice. It always feels better not feeling like I have to keep the solutions a secret if I figure them out before other people do and see other people struggling.

Thank you for running this event, staff!

this was a fun event!! im glad to have gotten the tank achievement, as ive invested all my points into def lol

I'm surprised I won not one but two achievements!😁 this was a fun event! I liked the Def/Atk strategy element and would love to see it again in a future event! (also can't believe the spirits kidnapped me only to lose smh my head😔)

Woooooo hoooooo! Congrats to all the community favs and thx so much guys for liking my kitchen nightmare!!!! (And thx @Chris for triggering the idea behind it, lol!) congrats wraiths! Sorry my sweet spirits. I know I am now green but I was purple almost the whole event, so I am feeling yalls loss. 😂😂😂

Way to go Wraiths! 💚🖤

Congrats to all the Community Fave and Achievement winners! Wonderful entries all around! 💜🖤💚

I really enjoyed this event a lot. It was low stress. I liked how there were both individual and team aspects involved. I would definitely be happy to see similar events in the future. Thank you to the staff for all of your hard work! ❤️

150 TBT from achievements is far more than I expected to get! I hadn't even realized I'd posted in the thread that much, actually. This event was really unique and fun, and the collectibles were amazing. I can't even imagine how you guys managed this when the Fair closed only a few weeks before this event started...major props to you for putting in a massive amount of effort to entertain us once again, even though I'm sure you'd all love a (well-deserved) vacation! I definitely had a great time, and I can tell a lot of other people did as well. Congrats to the other achievement-getters and community favorite winners! The Forest Guardian Spirits may have lost, but I consider our beautiful purple usernames and backdrop variants a reward all on their own. Well played, Wraiths 👻🌳

Congrats to my fellow Wraiths, we did it!! 🦇 I'm glad to have been both an Attacker and a Defender in our battles. I had a blast being on the green team again (Froggy Chair Wraiths woo!) and I loved my backdrop batties, but I have to say the Spirits had some gorgeous aesthetics going on too. I've yet to wind up on a purple team, so maybe I'll get to be one next time? 👀 Anyways, great work to everyone on both sides! I loved seeing both your entries and your pet pics. 💚💜

As always, huge thanks to staff for hosting! The events were a ton of fun, and I really enjoyed the battle/stat-based aspects of the event. I think I do prefer random team assignment over the potential for forced conversion here. I feel like it's easier to get into the team spirit when you're locked in. That aside though, I'd personally love to see more "battle" events like this! ^^ The achievements were a really fun idea too.

And thank you to everyone who voted for my entries; I'm super happy to have gotten a community favorite! ;v; Big congrats to all the other community faves too! 🎉

I'm already looking forward to the upcoming holiday event! 💙

Congrats fellow Dead Tree Wraiths!! Proud to be a Defender and a Spirit Cheerleader.. somehow 😝 But even prouder to have been a Wraith!
Also thank you for the community fave on my Shadow Kitty Summoning Circle!! It was so fun to make!

Now do I put this 15 Ghostly Gold into getting a Rafflesia or dump it all into a raffle? Decisions..

despite not ending this event on my home team (rip) I enjoyed it! I'm happy to have served the forest guardians when I could lol.
this was a lot easier and less stressful than the TBT Fair so I def got a lot of enjoyment out of this event despite dealing w a lot of personal issues. thank you again staff for making our days that much better :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back