• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Reps in the Banner

~Kilza~

Staff
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I wanted to do up a central thread to look back at all the island reps that we've seen in the banner since it was first introduced in 2020! I always feel like it's interesting to look back at the reps who've made it in there, plus it's a nice memory to look back on for those of us who were able to make it into the banner so far! I'll try and update this OP during/after every event we have more island reps added to the banner, so that way we'll always have a place to look for them in the future!

Also, if anybody has any screenshots of the banner reps from the New Year, New Horizons event, that'd be appreciated! Since I wasn't around and I haven't been able to locate any pictures from other users, save for 1 rep that was archived, I'm basically missing everybody that made it to the banner. Though at least I do have the rep images now, which have been linked to.

Last updated: January 24, 2024, 2:42 PM EST

Initial addition of island reps in the banner, obtained by purchasing the prize from the shop
Event
Source of images

SsSrvD4.png

L-R: @Mr.Fox (w/ Rooney), @Xara

eucURxv.png

L-R: @Holla (w/ Kiki), @Your Local Wild Child

Bt2zsrT.png

L-R: @Antonio (w/ Stitches), @Alolan_Apples
Obtained by being one of the highest reacted submissions within a given timeframe, island rep must be dressed up in a way to "celebrate diversity and promote inclusivity"
Event
Source of images 1 (2nd/3rd banner), Source of images 2 (1st banner)

4BFTC0O.png

L-R: @Foreverfox, @Dunquixote, @King koopa

JkfF16X.png

L-R: @S.J., @Bekaa, @Rosch

2TVj4zA.png

L-R: @deana, @Valzed, @jadetine, @Xara, @Kattea
Obtained by being the highest reacted submission for your cabin, island rep must be themed for that specific cabin
Event (The Melon Ballers), Event (Crystal Ballers), Event (Evergreen), Event (Buzzy Bees), Event (The Poliwags)
(Source of images from a Poliwags forum thread)

rBIdHifl.png

L-R: @Blink. (Melon Ballers), @Rio_ (Buzzy Bees), @rip (Crystal Ballers)

tgTpZ1ql.png

L-R: @Firesquids (Poliwags), @Aquilla (Evergreen)
Obtained by being one of the highest reacted submissions for the event, island rep must be winter themed
Event
Source of images

Rosch_Merielle_Firesquids.png

L-R: @Rosch, @Merielle, @Firesquids

Plume_kaylee_Snek.png

L-R: @Plume, @kayleee, @Snek

zissou_-Lumi-_oak.png

L-R: @-Lumi-, @oak, @zissou

tarepanda3ame_LittleMissPanda_Crash.png

L-R: @Crash, @LittleMissPanda, @tarepanda3ame
Obtained by purchasing the prize from the shop, island reps appeared during the event if they matched the theme
Event (Event Shop)
Source of image 1; Source of image 2

AzZ9dpU.png

L-R: @michealsmells, @Midoriya

sF3fQY1.png

L-R: @~Kilza~, @Venn
Obtained by being a weekly staff favorite pick
Event
Source of image (Yanrima)
Source of image (LoserMom)
All other images re-created by me to the best of my abilities

Week 1 Favorites:
o9zhK64.png

@amemome

LhpmWQR.png

@lieryl

WH17u1n.png

@Yanrima~

Week 2 Favorites:
Ti2bzYX.png

@jadetine

XiHLRVs.png

@S.J.

Q23RpkZ.png

@Venn

Week 3 Favorites:
UmORfdZ.png

@Amilee

xuBRbGv.png

@Millysaurusrexjr

KXJxyCu.png

@LoserMom

Week 4 Favorites:
T3OUKz3.png

@Aquilla

aUTMEuh.png

@river

V3seU2y.png

@zissou
Obtained by being the highest reacted submission for your crew, island rep must be wearing space-themed items
Event (The Galaxolotls), Event (Actually, Nevermind), Event (International Space Cetacean), Event (Moon Bunnies)
(source of images: me)

7bR18Y5.png

@skarmoury - Crew 1 (The Galaxolotls)

wiLSjed.png

@DaCoSim - Crew 2 (Actually, Nevermind)

UAztpit.png

@JellyLu - Crew 3 (International Space Cetacean)

fuQAV1O.png

@Xara - Crew 4 (Moon Bunnies)

Bonus: All reps with our alien friends:
jXPAmeV.png

23lvwWK.png

FKvFEuV.png

41Bu1M9.png
Obtained by being one of the highest liked/loved submissions for the event during the first 4 days, island rep must be holiday helper themed
Event
(source of images: me)

EsAn4TF.png

@Firesquids (Dec. 21st rep)

AANfNOJ.png

@Millysaurusrexjr (Dec. 22nd rep)

vwqnGCD.png

@Rosch (Dec. 23rd rep)

9zgePmn.png

@LittleMissPanda (Dec. 24th rep)

NJRTpJh.png

All reps together (Dec. 25 - Dec. 31)

Current Stats:
Total Island Reps in the Banner: 58
Unique users in the Banner: 45
Users shown multiple times: Xara (x3), Firesquids (x3), Rosch (x3), Aquilla (x2), jadetine (x2), LittleMissPanda (x2), Millysaurusrexjr (x2), S.J. (x2), Venn (x2), zissou (x2)

Last edited:
Hey, look at that. I totally forgot I was in the TBT Fair 2022 banner even though it's only been a year, LOL.

This is a great idea for a thread though! I love seeing what outfits everyone comes up with. :giggle:

Thank you for archiving the list of island reps featured in the banner and I happened to have mine saved here.
I have managed to save the screenshot during the New Year, New Horizons event.
Feel free to add it to the original post! 😊
look mom.png

I've never been on any of the banners. I rarely show off my island rep now that I think about it. I don't even have any art of my island rep yet, though if you've been around during the New Leaf days, you'd absolutely know what the outfit for my NH Rep is as it's the exact same as my mayor's on New Leaf.

If this was done during the New Leaf days, I would have absolutely loved to be part of the banner as I was more active during those years. Course, I'll love being part of the banner, though because I rarely show off my island rep I doubt people would know it's even me. So I'd have to show my island rep through fanart requests/commissions first before I even think of having my rep on the banner.

As a small update to this, I've added in all the reps from the recent Holiday Helper event to the OP. I've also recreated the island reps in the banner for the New Year, New Horizons event to the best of my abilities. Admittedly it's hard when the isolated rep images all vary in size and pose, so the CSS also changes ever so slightly, but I tried my best. 😅

Back