• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ghostly Glade - TBT's 2022 Halloween Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
photo_2022-11-07_20-46-50.jpg

Me seeing the mods themselves acknowledge my work
(happy to have y'all on the team <3)

Thank you staff for all the hard work, it was such a fun first event. <3

Sorry if this was posted somewhere blatantly obvious but my sleuthing skills are awful and I couldn't find the info. How long is the event shop going to be open? I can't afford the fireworks and wondering if I'd have a bit of time to grind up the gold or not. ^^'

And, since there is no donate button I'm guessing Ghostly Gold can't be transferred? I have 9 leftover and would like to donate it someone who is just shy of a collectible they want, but if I can't alas, will just watch them expire.

Sorry if this was posted somewhere blatantly obvious but my sleuthing skills are awful and I couldn't find the info. How long is the event shop going to be open? I can't afford the fireworks and wondering if I'd have a bit of time to grind up the gold or not. ^^'

And, since there is no donate button I'm guessing Ghostly Gold can't be transferred? I have 9 leftover and would like to donate it someone who is just shy of a collectible they want, but if I can't alas, will just watch them expire.
I don’t think a specific date has been said for the shop closing. But the good news is the fireworks are purchased with forum bells, which you have 257 of, and the fireworks are 399 bells, so not that far away!

As for the gold, there’s usually a raffle or sell back feature for leftover event currency, but not always.

Sorry to dig up this older message, but I was hoping to find out whether if I get one now and gift it, I could still buy another one immediately after? I'd like to be sure before someone helps me with a date trade but couldn't find an answer. Thank you :)

Yes, you'd be able to buy another kitty so long as you didn't have one in your inventory at the time of purchase. Gifting won't affect this!

The shop will be open until this coming Sunday, if not a bit longer. :)

Ghostly Gold (and typically all other event currencies) are not transferable between users, though we'll normally offer a means to dump any leftover currency, be that via a collectible raffle or TBT bell conversion. Keep an eye out for an official announcement regarding leftover currency later this week!

There’s usually something to do with leftover currency, like a raffle or something.

Ahh, got it! Thank you so much all three of you, that helps clear up some questions and is handy info for how events/currency work. 🤗 It makes sense why event currency can't be transferred. and It's nice to know that there is a final way to use up the last bit of GG. ^^

Still a few days to grind out that 150ish gold then, will do my best. 💪

When is the event going to be totally completely done? When do our user names go back to being normal?

With your 9 ghostly gold, you could buy another Gastly Halloweaster Egg and sell (look at the offers first) or gift it if you have no use for it. But if you sell it, you will have enough bells to buy the fireworks ;)

With your 9 ghostly gold, you could buy another Gastly Halloweaster Egg and sell (look at the offers first) or gift it if you have no use for it. But if you sell it, you will have enough bells to buy the fireworks ;)
A lovely member had DMed me reminding me about the Ghastly egg as well! It had completely slipped my mind it was under 10 GG. ^^' so I am going to see if anyone is seeking one before allotting it to raffle/ gold buy back currency. Didn't think about selling it towards the Fireworks either so that could possibly work out too. Thank you so much

When is the event going to be totally completely done? When do our user names go back to being normal?
That’s what I want to know too, like I love my purple username and glowy backdrop but I have a fall aesthetic I’d like to use in the short time between event ending and December 1st 👀

I've been team Froggy Chairs, then Poliwags, now Dead Tree Wraiths... I hope the next team I'm on is blue so I can keep the pattern going 😜 I assume that will be next year for Camp TBT? I can't wait!!

Thank you staff for another fun event!
Camp TBT was a blast. I can’t wait for the next one.

I've been team Froggy Chairs, then Poliwags, now Dead Tree Wraiths... I hope the next team I'm on is blue so I can keep the pattern going 😜 I assume that will be next year for Camp TBT? I can't wait!!

Thank you staff for another fun event!
We've been on the same side for every team event, hopefully that pattern continues as well. See you on the next blue team 🫡

I just want to thank our FanTABulous staff for a truly amazing event!!! While the fair is always my fav tbt event, Halloween is my fav fav fav time of year so getting to drag that part out for me was such a blast!!!! Thank y’all for all yalls hard work!!! And good luck to all the entries!!! Don’t forget to like your favs!!!

Hmmm should I get a Gourdy & Spectral Perserves, or just an angel wings potion, decisions decisions....

Loving the pet pics~ If I have time I'll show some of mine off~

Also thank you for the fun event, I sadly didn't get around to doing a lot, die to work and overall tiredness and low energy levels from said job. But I hope I can be more focused on it next year. (Even Halloween was less exciting this year ;_;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back