• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Ghostly Glade - TBT's 2022 Halloween Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok dumb question. when i transfer my spectral energy to atk/def points is one better than the other? should i try to split them evenly?

Wait— Were the fireworks taken down from the shop? When did that happen? 👀

ok dumb question. when i transfer my spectral energy to atk/def points is one better than the other? should i try to split them evenly?
It's beneficial to put them in one vs. the other if you think it will help you get certain achievements described in this post. For which spirit faction wins over the other, it doesn't make a difference.

I MISSED THE FIREWORKS TOO?!
emoji-disintergrating.gif

Attention everyone: please finish converting your Spectral Energy and voting for your favorite entries in the Shadow Summoning Circles, Legends of the Creepy Hollows, and Deathly Designs events by 9:30 PM EST tomorrow (Wednesday). The closing thread for our 2022 Halloween event will then be posted a little bit after that. It will include our lists of community favorite winners and achievement winners. And we will, of course, see which spirit faction will be deemed the winner of the Ghostly Glade!

When we least expect it, lol. I didn’t even realize until your post. I passed on them.
I MISSED THE FIREWORKS TOO?!
View attachment 468513
Hmmm I suppose we can put it back in the shop for a little bit longer... at least until our closing thread, so you have less than 24 hours! (The collectible will also be hidden again at that time until the next holiday with fireworks.)

I feed dreadful that I wasn't able to participate in this event much outside of the first couple events. I came down with Covid & had no energy or time to dedicate. I mean, for crying out loud I'm still Enchanted Woods themed from the fair.
That said, this event was adorable. I loved seeing everyone's entries & staff's creativity as always!! Excited for what'll come in December.

This was a fun event. Excited to see the results tonight.

But I do have an unusual question. Just what was the monster bell for?

This has been such a fun event. The pet pics were a total highlight 🥰

Gorgeous collectibles and team spirit. It was fantastic to be (even more) purple and thank you to the amazing guardian spirits 💜 I was a wraith for a day and whoever wins it’s been a fantastic event. Thank you Spirits, wraiths and staff 💜💚💜💚💜

This has been such a fun event. The pet pics were a total highlight 🥰

Gorgeous collectibles and team spirit. It was fantastic to be (even more) purple and thank you to the amazing guardian spirits 💜 I was a wraith for a day and whoever wins it’s been a fantastic event. Thank you Spirits, wraiths and staff 💜💚💜💚💜
We were blessed to have you for even just one day. 🥰💜💚

I intended to go through the threads and vote for community favourites tonight, but when I started by opening Deathly Designs, I only got a few pages in before I realized it would be impossible for me to choose and gave up 🫠

I thought voting for the Fair contests was hard, but having so many options and multiple votes makes it so much harder for me… I just can’t do it 😭

I intended to go through the threads and vote for community favourites tonight, but when I started by opening Deathly Designs, I only got a few pages in before I realized it would be impossible for me to choose and gave up 🫠

I thought voting for the Fair contests was hard, but having so many options and multiple votes makes it so much harder for me… I just can’t do it 😭
tbh I just like anything that catches my eye and let staff handle the rest

absolute favs? nah, too much effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back