The Ghostly Glade - End Result

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the funnest Halloween I had in TBT since I joined in March 2020. Thank you TBT and staff for always giving the community joy. 🥰

And thank you for all the people who liked my entries. I'm truly grateful. Also, CONGRATULATIONS to all the other community faves and achievement winners. 🤩🥳

Congratulations to my fellow Wraiths as well! Spooky is the best.

Good times as always. The variety of events was great. The collectibles looked fantastic. The typical puzzle/clue that takes forever to solve made an appearance...all the boxes were checked off.

The factions element was a nice surprise/change of pace.

Like usual, big thanks to the staff for keeping Animal Crossing entertaining.

Woah, @Firesquids and @S.J. went ham! 😲 Congrats to all the winners!!! 🎉
Thank you to everyone for sharing your spooky creations and big thanks yet again to all the staff for putting on another fantastically fun event!! 🥰

I should be happy the Wraiths won, but part of me wishes it ended in a tie where everyone laid down their weapons and talked it out 🥲

Anyways, now that the war is over, the Glade seems awfully quiet…
…is that jingling I hear? 🤔

I'm not surprised, but I'm still proud to have been purple. :D Glad I could be a tank for my forest frems! Fantastic effort, and major kudos to the staff for doing another event so soon after the amazing Fair. I know that couldn't have been easy, but you gave a lot of people joy.

Spirit Cheerleader: Top 10 poster in the main event thread
Croconaw, Dinosaurz, ~Kilza~, Valzed, Foreverfox, Roxxy, Millysaurusrexjr, Rio_, Firesquids, That Marshal Fangirl, Azzy, amemome, S.J., skarmoury
Surprised to be here as I was absent from the event for a good chunk of the time! Anyway, still glad to be a cheerleader 😌 maybe i gotta touch some grass

Congrats to the winners!! This was a lovely little event and I liked having things to do during my free time. ❤️ Very very excited for the holidays, my favorite season!!

Wraiths for the win!! Proud to be a Wraith from beginning to end 💚 👻🌳

Congrats to the community favourite winners, I am impressed by everyone's creativity as always! And thank you staff for hosting another great event!! I enjoyed the teams aspect for this one and the switching sides possibility kept things interesting. The ATK/DEF feature was a fun addition mostly because I enjoy getting to be the tankiest tank in the end 😉

Congratulations Dead Tree Wraith besties, and valiant effort to the beautiful spirits! 💚💜 I loved seeing everyone's pets in the main thread! It was definitely an unexpected highlight of this event. 😍 Special shoutout to @Mutti for keeping me on my toes and trying to convert me three times. 😂💜

Congrats to all of the community favourite and achievement winners! 🎉🌟 There were so many outstanding entries for each task. I feel very grateful and humbled for all the community favourites, thank you so much. ❤️ Seeing all of the notifications for the reactions was lovely. ❤️

This has been a really fun and stress-free event, and I really loved both the two faction format/achievements and the tasks that we were given! The tasks were all genuinely enjoyable. All of the collectibles are beautiful (Gourdy is the most adorable), and I am sure there are so many happy people with kitty plushes now.

Thank you to the staff for bringing us together (or splitting us in two?) and hosting another fabulous event, and the absurd time and energy you dedicate! You deserve some sort of achievement title too! 🤔🌟

I had a blast with this event, thanks to the staff for making it possible! 🎉
Also thanks to everyone who voted for my entry in the creepy hollows it makes me very happy 😭 (and congrats to all community favs too!)
Lastly hooray for the Wraiths winning, hehehe 🌲👻

Defender: More DEF than at least 60% of other users' ATK
deana, Venn, Bluebellie, Asarena, duododo, Rhea, Aurita, Hanami, roseflower, amemome, kiwikenobi, ~Kilza~, Sarah3, xlisapisa, Snowesque, Irescien, Flicky, LoveGraceMarie, Holla, daringred_, IonicKarma, That Marshal Fangirl, kyle on saturn, Valzed, Millysaurusrexjr, Princess Mipha, kikotoot, Liz!, JellyBeans, Cheremtasy, Roxxy, Halloqueen, LittleMissPanda, xSuperMario64x, Naekoya, BungoTheElf, Merielle, xara, jadetine, Rio_, S.J., Sheando, Kattea, magicaldonkey, skarmoury, princess.looking.for.frog, Mutti, DaCoSim, zarf, Giddy, oak, Zerous, BrokenSanity, FraudulentDimetrodon, Rosch, Foreverfox, corlee1289, Newbiemayor, Plume, Tiffany, Mr.Fox, Iris_T, Azzy, JemAC, Bob Zombie, Aquilla, Sharksheep, Bluelady, JellyLu, Chibi.Hoshi, Jhine7, Firesquids, KittenNoir, faerie, Drawdler, LambdaDelta, lieryl, Dio, Dinosaurz, digimon, Muna, Milleram, Coach, Snowifer

Attacker: More ATK than at least 60% of other users' DEF
VillageDweller, Bluelady, JellyLu, Aniko, Aquilla, BetsySundrop, LambdaDelta, OswinOswald, Sidney, Zakira, Jhine7, Bob Zombie, Bagelbagon, Muna, Chibi.Hoshi, Milleram, Nougat, Coach, digimon, lieryl, Rosch, Midoriya, Snek, Snowifer, Newbiemayor, Plume, corlee1289, padfoot6, oak, JemAC, Iris_T, Drawdler, Foreverfox, Merielle, magicaldonkey, S.J., Sheando, Rio_, BungoTheElf, Mimi Cheems, Kattea, xara, jadetine, Flyffel, Halloqueen, Dinosaurz, DaCoSim, BrokenSanity, JellyBeans, LittleMissPanda, Liz!, xSuperMario64x, Moonlight., Fye, MiniPocketWorld, Tiffany, Azzy
wasn’t expecting to see my name here — what a pleasant surprise! did a bit of shopping yesterday, so am very grateful for the bells. 🥰

congratulations to all of the community favourites, everyone else who won an achievement, and ofc the dead tree wraiths! this event thankfully wasn’t as complicated or confusing as i thought it would be, and i’m happy i was able to participate in all of the activities this year after life kept me away last year! i’m also very happy to have been a spirit — my first time having a special role like this, and i enjoyed it a lot! really gonna miss my purple name and badges, though. 🥹

i loved looking through everyone’s entries, though my favourite part was definitely seeing all of the pet pics people shared in the main event thread! even if they were on the opposing side, pls know that i would die for your babies and am sending them all virtual kisses on the forehead! bonk enjoyed meeting them as well. <3

6792323F-B131-4967-A771-08C50EAD7171.jpeg

i just woke up so i’m probably not gonna word this well, but for an experimental event i thought this was pretty cool! the only aspect i wasn’t super fond of was being able to convert people from one side to another. i know it didn’t affect me since i was a spirit and converting people was kinda the whole point lol, but i know quite a few people who didn’t enjoy being converted, especially at the last minute haha. maybe if an event like this is held again, the teams could be ‘locked’ next time? like, once you’re on a side that’s where you stay. i also find team events like that more solid (for lack of a better word), since other than my fellow spirits and those who managed to stay purple most/all of the time, i had no idea who was on my team. 😅 but regardless, this was a lot of fun!

also, thank you for the raffles! i had 3 ghostly gold i had no idea what to do with. 😩 hoping for a swamp potion! gl to anyone else entering the raffles! 🤞🏻

i loved all the tasks for the halloween event and the collectibles too~ well done wraiths!! and congrats to the community favourites 😌

attacker and defender roles baybee!!

bought a raffle ticket with my 1 ghostly gold also ;w;

Last edited:
Congratulations Dead Tree Wraith besties, and valiant effort to the beautiful spirits! 💚💜 I loved seeing everyone's pets in the main thread! It was definitely an unexpected highlight of this event. 😍 Special shoutout to @Mutti for keeping me on my toes and trying to convert me three times. 😂💜

Congrats to all of the community favourite and achievement winners! 🎉🌟 There were so many outstanding entries for each task. I feel very grateful and humbled for all the community favourites, thank you so much. ❤️ Seeing all of the notifications for the reactions was lovely. ❤️

This has been a really fun and stress-free event, and I really loved both the two faction format/achievements and the tasks that we were given! The tasks were all genuinely enjoyable. All of the collectibles are beautiful (Gourdy is the most adorable), and I am sure there are so many happy people with kitty plushes now.

Thank you to the staff for bringing us together (or splitting us in two?) and hosting another fabulous event, and the absurd time and energy you dedicate! You deserve some sort of achievement title too! 🤔🌟
So Close but so far:devilish:

Congrats to the Dead Tree Wraiths. You earned it. 🎃
On this occasion I wish I had been on the losing team and remained purple, but hey ho!

Anyways, now that the war is over, the Glade seems awfully quiet…
…is that jingling I hear? 🤔
That's just @Mick. I was testing the durability of TBT's holiday directions by sneakily sewing them onto the bottom of his sheet ghost costume while he slept. Don't tell him the phantom jingles following him are actually real! 🤫

I really liked my purple name and noticed embarrassingly late that I had been turned into a wraith before the last rollover so thanks @Firesquids for forcing me onto the winning team haha!

I'm also super excited to have won a community favorite and be a glass cannon!! Congratulations to all the community fav winners everyone's entries were awesome!😊

And thank you staff for another great event! Life has been really busy and stressful for me lately so this event was a super welcome distraction. Instead of worrying about IRL problems I was worrying about the spirit tree riddles (which I helped with zero of) but it was a nice change pace haha.

I especially loved all the pet pics so thank you everyone for that!❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back