• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2022 is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mean with staff, I fully expect it to be like 11:40pm fair time, if it's not further delayed another day or so

which I mean is fine regardless. the fair'll ceremoniously close when the fair ceremoniously closes

this is the fair that doesn't end
yes, it goes on and on, my friend
some staff started selecting favs, us not knowing who they was
and they'll continue selecting them forever just because
yes, it goes on and on, my friend
some staff started selecting favs, us not knowing who they was
and they'll continue selecting them forever just because

but seriously, it's all good

Last edited:
I like to imagine the staff are all battling it out. Blades, potions, staves in hand (and a laser pistol for Mick of course), to decide who should deserve staff favorite, because everyone's entries were just so good!!!

Might be a little unfair with a space gun being introduced though 🤔

In all honesty, take your time guys! We will wait patiently, and nervously for your final decision! Just take care of urselves in the process aight?

ba9e0dfdff1778e23457d759c0536f0f.jpg

jk staff we love you guys

The closing ceremony thread is now scheduled to be posted this weekend! (Does this count as another delay?)

However, while we wait, there are now three new collectible raffles you can spend your leftover tickets on. From these raffles you will have the chance to win: a full set of the Mushroom Lamp collectibles, one of the two Butterfly Spirit collectibles, or an Enchanted Bloom collectible. You may purchase an unlimited amount of raffle tickets to increase your odds of winning for the first two raffles, but the Enchanted Bloom raffle will only let you purchase one.

The winners will not be selected for some time after the closing thread is posted. Since many users will be receiving additional tickets, we want to make sure that they have enough time to spend them. Also, users who receive an Enchanted Bloom collectible from the staff favorite selections will not be eligible to win another from the raffle. If you purchased a raffle ticket before the closing thread is posted and one of your event entries is selected as a staff favorite, the raffle ticket item can be sold back to the shop so you can get another one instead.

Another small update: someone no longer wanted the Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack (1 Year) prize, so there's a quantity of 1 back in the shop! (By the way, the closing thread will 98% be posted tomorrow, Sunday.)

edit: it has now been sold

Last edited:
The Closing Ceremony is coming today. 🎉
(Unless I get hit by a car when I go out to buy groceries later.)

I appreciate everyone's patience with the Closing Ceremony delays. My life has been chaos lately and we ran into a number of bumps along the way which meant needing to find time to talk with other staff in real-time instead of being able to plough through the work at my own pace. I live in Europe and I am typically most productive on TBT between the hours of 2am-7am EDT, which is when most of the staff are offline or asleep. Certain snags meant I would have to wait until later in the day to discuss with the rest of the team how to best resolve an issue, then I'd need to wait until a day or two later when I had time to sit and actively work on it again - and these types of problems just kept occurring. Something that would normally have taken between 1-3 days to put together has taken nearer a week and a half as a result. But please do trust me when I say that the Closing Ceremony is going to be a lot more satisfactory, and has resulted in a much more diverse pool of staff favourite winners, than it otherwise would have if we had rushed to meet the earlier deadline.

Blabbering over. I hope you're all excited to see the winners later today. :D

The Closing Ceremony is coming today. 🎉
(Unless I get hit by a car when I go out to buy groceries later.)

I appreciate everyone's patience with the Closing Ceremony delays. My life has been chaos lately and we ran into a number of bumps along the way which meant needing to find time to talk with other staff in real-time instead of being able to plough through the work at my own pace. I live in Europe and I am typically most productive on TBT between the hours of 2am-7am EDT, which is when most of the staff are offline or asleep. Certain snags meant I would have to wait until later in the day to discuss with the rest of the team how to best resolve an issue, then I'd need to wait until a day or two later when I had time to sit and actively work on it again - and these types of problems just kept occurring. Something that would normally have taken between 1-3 days to put together has taken nearer a week and a half as a result. But please do trust me when I say that the Closing Ceremony is going to be a lot more satisfactory, and has resulted in a much more diverse pool of staff favourite winners, than it otherwise would have if we had rushed to meet the earlier deadline.

Blabbering over. I hope you're all excited to see the winners later today. :D
You don’t owe us any type of explanation - the amount of work that goes into an event of this magnitude should be explanation enough. Thank you for everything you guys do for us!

I have never experienced such a forum vibe, it's beautiful the work you guys put in, while you wouldn't need to do anything of it and yet you feel like you need to explain why you're "late" on something.. no need for that at all. Even if it would still take a month, we have no right to complain for all the work you're putting in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back