• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2022 is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHB.png
Glades.png
HerosCrossing.png

The contest polls are now live!

Behind the Bookcase - Community Voting
Gorgeous Glades - Community Voting
Hero's Crossing - Community Voting

All three polls will close for voting on Sunday, September 18th @ 7am FT.​

I just noticed i have woodland tokens. Can anyone explain their use to me please its confused me😂🙈

We might not be posting the closing ceremony until Wednesday because it has taken some time to go through all of the entries and vote for the staff favorite winners. TBT Fair is always a process to end (including shipping all of the prizes), so thanks for being patient! The enchanted forest theme on the forum would have probably been taken down by now, but what do you all think, should we leave it up until the closing ceremony?

We might not be posting the closing ceremony until Wednesday because it has taken some time to go through all of the entries and vote for the staff favorite winners. TBT Fair is always a process to end (including shipping all of the prizes), so thanks for being patient! The enchanted forest theme on the forum would have probably been taken down by now, but what do you all think, should we leave it up until the closing ceremony?
Yes, leave it up through the closing ceremony, at least in my opinion!

I agree!!! Let’s keep the enchanted forest FOREVER Plzzzzzzzz!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Also good luck to everyone for staff favs!!!!!

We might not be posting the closing ceremony until Wednesday because it has taken some time to go through all of the entries and vote for the staff favorite winners. TBT Fair is always a process to end (including shipping all of the prizes), so thanks for being patient!
not me actually crying abt this lmaoo 😭

but yeah yall take as much time as you need, can't wait to see who won!!

forest theme aside, I feel like this grass bg would do very well for like a 4 or 5am range, if it isn't already being used normally

I love the forest theme :D Definitely keep it up until the true end of the Fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back