• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2022 is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the last week of TBT Fair 2022, so be sure to start calculating your final tickets if you're trying to get a specific collectible. If you end up with any remaining tickets we'll also have collectible raffle(s) at the end.
I will make sure i save some tickets for this raffle👏🏼

The events and contests of the Fair have finally come to a close! However, we are still working on contest nominations and event staff favorites, which can time some time, so it will still be a bit before the Fair's closing ceremony. We'll also start to work on shipping out your physical prizes soon (keep in mind that some, such as the prize packs, take a long longer to prepare than others).

I just noticed the 2 new potions aren't giftable meaning I can't sell them? Is that correct or have I made a mistake? I wasn't sure where to ask.

I just noticed the 2 new potions aren't giftable meaning I can't sell them? Is that correct or have I made a mistake? I wasn't sure where to ask.
They will be temporarily ungiftable due to the unique way they were unlocked, but we will make them giftable in the future! Justin mentioned this in his closing post in the Wishing Well thread. :blush:

• Love
Reactions: oak
They will be temporarily ungiftable due to the unique way they were unlocked, but we will make them giftable in the future! Justin mentioned this in his closing post in the Wishing Well thread. :blush:
Ahhh sorry I must have missed that, thanks for letting me know!

Just remember once this Fair is over guys, and as LambdaDelta pointed out, one of Mistreil's puzzles told us "ykawld' a qsjal."

and also never forget about Farley Kakashi visiting the Eiffel Tower with a Love Ball.

I haven't been paying attention but what's the fairy dust for?

I haven't been paying attention but what's the fairy dust for?
It was for the wishing well event, which has now concluded. You could donate the dust to either Farley or Serena and earn things like bells for contributing. It was basically a task in the recent TBT Fair.

any idea of when the shop closes?
It will probably still be a bit. Staff favorites and contest winners will receive extra tickets to spend and those haven't been announced yet. They usually give the shop closing date in a closing ceremony post once everything has been all wrapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back