The Bell Tree Fair 2022 is now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The adult in me is crying because I have to work the entire weekend instead of taking all of this in! Rest assured that I’ll be diving straight in this week haha. Those collectibles are fantastic 😳👌🏻

I'm really liking the theme of this year's fair but I had trouble coming up with an avatar/signature combination so I hope it's still valid.

so exciting! i haven’t been here for a fair in a whiiiile, looking forward to participating!!

This Celeste plush is going to go so fast.

D9BA8B64-53DA-459A-AA04-441827F0A863.jpeg

Oiy!!!!!! Omg the struggle is REAL!!! I LUV the fair And all these collectibles are fantastic, and the theme is fantastic But the struggle is so freaking real. Since pretty much the only thing that was available on day one were the contests to start. As I read over them, my heart kind of broke that we were not having a create a Enchanted Forest art project, because I had just started working on a birthday present for my daughter that would fit in beautifully with this enchanted theme. 😭😭😭 nevertheless I wanted to get started and I figured let me start with the one I am least looking forward to, which would be the writing one because I am not a writer, lol!!! Oh my God I got so sucked in!!!! Now, I’m at an impasse of not knowing which way to go with my story because I have two ridiculously fun ideas for where it’s going to head. Because I can’t decide I started working on the ACNH scene, and now I am torn between three different scenes. I already had a Enchanted Forest on my island. I have course added a couple of things since I had put my game down for so long and we have so many more really cool items we can use but now I’m stuck between three pictures because of course I still had to go to Harvey’s and create a scene there as well. Hahaha!!! Ughhhh I can’t decide!!! I am almost tempted to start a pole with the three images and have everybody vote ha ha ha!!! I am having such a great time with this though. Thank you so much to our staff for giving us such a great time to do all of these fun things! It’s really taking me out of my head to a once again pretty scary situation in my own life and I appreciate the distraction so much!!!
Post automatically merged:

Btw, here is the painting I created for my daughter. I figured I could share it here so Y’all could see all the hard work I have put into it. It is actually not finished because I’m adding some things to it still, but my daughter as well as myself, loves the show Stranger Things so I made this for her room. I’ll eventually show y’all the complete finished project but this was going to be my entry if we had anything we could use it for event/contest-wise.
A198116F-C2F3-402C-BB3A-C8B607FA1DAF.jpeg

Yessssss, more events!! I’ll have to wait until my days off to participate in them: Friday to Sunday.

awesome work, staff!! the theme this fair looks amazing as always, and the collectibles and backdrops are absolutely stunning! im glad i made it back in time to participate, hope everyone has a blast! 🤩💛

Oh I wish so bad the backdrops were permanent! It would be cool to get a backdrop storage and be able to collect and change backdrops when you like. Maybe even trade them! Try to figure out how to earn a coins for the forest backdrop.

Oh I wish so bad the backdrops were permanent! It would be cool to get a backdrop storage and be able to collect and change backdrops when you like. Maybe even trade them! Try to figure out how to earn a coins for the forest backdrop.
I think that was a donation milestone for the wishing well. You received a token and were able to buy it if you donated fairy dust to Serena or Farley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back