• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Is Now 19 Years Old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy belated birthday to the best AC forums I've ever been on!

Happy Belated 19th Birthday, TBT! 🥳

It's surreal to look back on the fact I've known about TBT's existence since 2007, even if I never joined until years later. It's impressive how it's continued to exist and thrive today when so many other forums from that time have died out and disappeared. I'm thankful for New Horizons leading me back to these forums and am eternally grateful for the memories I have made and continue to make, the wonderful community I'm able to be a part of, and the amazing friends I have from here. Here's to looking forward to the 20th birthday and beyond! ❤️

Happy 19th Birthday, TBT! Wishing you all the best, because all good things will follow. 🎁🎂🍰🎈🎉

I was only a lurker here back in AC Wild World days, but decided to return and finally register when NH came out. Boy, am I glad I did. Because I get to be part of one of the best gaming communities on the internet.

happy (late) birthday tbt!! very thankful to be part of this community for even a relatively small amount of time compared to how long it’s been around, it’s like my second home but on the internet. crazy to think this little website is older than i am 😳

Last edited:
Happy birthday, TBT! 🫶

I can't express enough how grateful I am for this little corner of the internet, you guys are literally one of the only reasons why I keep drawing and keep pursuing my creative hobbies. It's crazy to think how much I've grown art-wise because of all the events! If I hadn't joined TBT that fateful day in August 2015, I think I would've just stopped drawing altogether. (Also, did I mention I brought up TBT 's first egg decorating contest in 2019 during my medical school interview? They asked me if I had anything I was proud of and I told them I had won third place in a small contest and I showed them my Pavé egg. It was one of the first contests on TBT that I won and I can't emphasize enough how happy that made me. Anyway yes I eventually did get into my top choice of medical school ^^)

I'd also like to give a big mention to all the friends I've made on TBT, you guys make my days a little brighter ☀️ I'm forever socially awkward and I'm bad at making friends, so for me to simply have people to talk to regularly makes me really, really happy. There are a lot of community members I'd still like to get to know more and be friends with, so I'm happy to see that a lot of people are still staying on these forums while more are joining as well. :] The camp events especially pushed me to get to know others, it's so fun!

Sorry for rambling, I probably didn't make sense midway, but yeah!! This forum has become a pocket of happiness to me and to many others, I hope it sticks around for a long time. 🫶 love u tbt!!!

These forums have changed my life in ways I could never imagine, thankyou so much for bringing us together and creating such a wonderful community ❤️🧡💛💚💙

Merry Birthmas! I know I'm only newly returning after years but like, I've been around. And this community has always been such a lovely place to be. Tysm for making and maintaining such a wonderful forum. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back