• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
The Hunger Games Mafia

Important Posts
End of Day 1 / End of Night 1
End of Day 2 / End of Night 2
End of Day 3 / End of Night 3
Endgame
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Playerlist
1. PunchyDaHufflepuff Killed N2 - District 11 Tribute (Detective)
2. Ghostkid (Gavin) Lost at endgame - District 10 Tribute (Vanilla Townie)
3. Dolby Won at endgame - District 2 Tribute (Mafia Roleblocker)
4. calamitybot (Cal) Lost at endgame - District 12 Tribute (Vanilla Townie)
5. unravel Lynched Day 1 - District 7 Tribute (Vanilla Townie)
6. amazonevan19 Won at endgame - District 4 Tribute (Mafia Trapper)
7. Farobi glow Killed N3 - District 11 Tribute (1-shot bulletproof Veteran)
8. Antonio xCleb Lost at endgame - District 3 Tribute (Fruit Vendor)
9. ILoveYou Killed N1 - District 12 Tribute (Town-Sided Gambler)
10. Dedenne2 Lynched D2 - District 1 Tribute (Mafia Framer)
11. Kammm Modkilled D2 - District 8 Tribute (Vanilla Townie)
12. MapleSilver (Silver) Lynched D3 - District 5 Tribute (Vanilla Townie)
13. Locket Philemon Killed N1 - District 7 Tribute (Doctor)
14. Byngo Curry Modkilled D3 - District 9 Tribute (Vanilla Townie)
15. Runeraider Won at endgame - District 6 Tribute (Survivor)

Replacements
1. glow

Observers
1. Ryumia
2. Jacob

Story
One year after settling into their districts, the former TBT members and the rest of the citizens of Panem gather in their various district squares. Today is the day of The Reaping, where two people from each district will be chosen to participate in The Hunger Games, a televised fight to the death. The crowds are filled with anxiety as parents hold their children close, praying that their names won’t be called.
In an unspecified district, two young men in suits with the Panem logo on them walk onto the stage in the district square. They’re good guys, really; it’s not their fault they were transferred to the Capitol and forced to work for Nucleoida.
“Good afternoon, faithful citizens of Panem” says the first man, Jeremy. “Welcome to the second annual Reaping Ceremony, where Justin and I will draw the names of the two citizens from your district who will have the honour of competing in the second annual Hunger Games. Justin, would you mind telling us a bit more about the games? …Justin?”
Jeremy turns around to see Justin taking a bite out of a slice of pineapple pizza. “Justin, seriously?” he cries, horrified.
“Look man, I’m sorry, but we’ve been at this all day! I’m starving!” Justin protests.
Jeremy huffs and shoots a look at the few people in the crowd who had begun to giggle. “Ok, you know what, I think everyone is familiar enough with the games actually. Training, arena, fight to the death, same as last year. Let’s just move on to the moment we’ve all been waiting for.”
“We will go forth together, with love and courage.” Justin inputs.
“Uh, no, that’s the wrong slogan,” Jeremy sighs.
“Oh, right,” Justin smiles apologetically. “May the odds be ever in your favour. But love and courage are important too!”
Shaking his head with the slightest bit of amusement, Jeremy steps forward and pulls out one of the paper slips in the giant glass ball on stage. He steps back, unfolds it, and reads the name. “Evan.”
In the crowd, Evan jerks up his head to stare at Jeremy in shock. His brain starts screaming, and he wants to scream too, but instead he takes a quick breath and starts to walk towards the stage. He nods at his friends solemnly as he walks by them; he doesn’t have any family here, but he’s become very well liked since moving here a year ago. ‘At least I’ll have friends cheering me on’ he thinks to himself with a light laugh, still in shock.
“What a brave young man,” Justin says while Evan climbs up onto the stage. As Evan goes to stand beside him, Justin hands him a microphone. “Is there anything you’d like to say?”
Evan thinks about it for a moment. Somewhere in the Capitol, people are probably watching on TV waiting for an emotional speech or for him to have a breakdown or something. Well, he’s not going to give them that. Trying to hide his shaking hands, Evan looks straight out into the crowd.
“Prepare to get diggered, Panem,”
*​
Two weeks later, Ghostkid (Gavin) stands alone in a tunnel under the arena with his stylist Laudine.
“How are you feeling?” Laudine asks as she straightens out the sleeves on Gavin’s arena suit, which she designed herself. Ever since the Tribute Parade on the day they arrived in the Capitol, Gavin has been the best dressed tribute.
“I’m terrified,” Gavin admits. “I feel sick. But also, I want to get this over with.”
Laudine nods. “You’re very brave to even go out there. So many people probably would’ve tried to run away or something. Just do your best, ok? And watch your back at all times. I believe in you.”
“Thank you,” Gavin smiles. “Here, before I go, I drew this for you.” He pulls out a piece of paper from the pocket of his suit, on which he drew a picture of a green mouse with brown hair and giant pink ears. This is a character Laudine likes, although she’s never been able to remember where the character is actually from.
Laudine takes the picture and smiles warmly. “This is beautiful, thank you so much.”
“It is time to prepare for launch,” a robotic female voice announces. With one last goodbye to Laudine, Gavin goes to stand on a metal platform in the tunnel. A glass cylinder lowers over him, blocking him off from Laudine and the tunnel, and then he begins to rise into the air. After about fifteen seconds, the metal platform rises up out of the cylinder, and then he is standing in an open field, the sunlight almost blinding him. After rubbing his eyes, he can see the other tributes standing on similar medal platforms around him.
“Ladies and gentlemen,” says a voice over an invisible loudspeaker, “Let the second annual Hunger Games begin!”

Game-Specific Info
-End of Day/End of Night will always be at 6pm PST/8pm CT/9pm EDT/2am GMT (sorry)/9am SGT/11am AEST unless I say otherwise
-Day is 48 hours and night is 24 hours. This may be shortened towards the end of the game if desired.
-You must vote every day or you will be modkilled. This rule will only be excused if you contact me and explain why you were unable to vote.
-No out of thread communication whatsoever
-This game uses a plurality lynch. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If two people have the same number of votes, the first to reach that number will be lynched.
-Replacements will be accepted until the start of day 3
-Wisdom of the crowds is not in effect

Mod Font:
This is the mod colour. It is reserved me and toads. Please do not use it.

Question Font:
This is the question color. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me.

Rules Refresher
-You must play towards your wincon.
-Do not screenshot, copy/paste, or breadcrumb your role PM
-Do not cheat (no sharing the mafia list, discussing game with players out of the thread, etc)
-You must make at least one substantial post (or several smaller posts) per day/night phase or you will be modkilled. If you vote but do not post in the thread at all, you might still be modkilled
-Do not spam the thread and talk about things other than the game. A small amount of strategic spam is ok but be reasonable. I’d rather you not advertise your discord server.
-Do not edit your posts for any reason. Sorry, you’ll just have to live with that poorly formatted quote.
-PLEASE DO NOT BE MEAN TO PEOPLE. Obviously mafia is prone to get heated but there should be no reason to make personal attacks on people.
Example of an acceptable thing to say: Your reasoning in that post was weak, I think you are scum
Example of an unacceptable thing to say: Oh my kracko you are so flipping stupid, you are a terrible player and I can’t stand playing with you, go jump off a cliff

Day 4 ends: Monday, May 7 6PM PST/8 PM CT/9PM EDT
Tuesday, May 8 2 AM GMT/9 AM SGT/11AM AEST

May the odds be ever in your favour​

Last edited:
I got myself some surivival gear and am ready to roll. Watch out scum.

20180426_161751-1-1-1-1.jpg

i have toads in the corner stating hes cohost but the file was too big for posting

Back