• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

Im going to sleep now ill sleep good noing alot od you care aboyt me :') goodnight

@Cleb In case youre curious, last I talked to Linda, she's someone who is like on her motorcycle all the time now, I was surprised tbh. Still really likes N though I believe.

but yea backing Cleb up on Linda here, she was ridiculous. A similar thing kind of applied to Melo too.

I never would have guessed honestly.

A little note from me: the reason Fruit Vendor was in this game was because it was meant to be a negative utility for the town. If trapper trapped a player that the Fruit Vendor visited, that was a free extra kill for the mafia.

Think of it like this game's version of a Miller, like how Woodpines had Unaware Drunk as a negative utility.

Antonio and I just have 10,000 IQ for not using it then ^^

Lmao at the ?solid theory? part. Saying Cala was SK had the exact effect I intended on Rune

- - - Post Merge - - -

HYPE

im sry im rly dumb, i assumed maf would play optimally at that point so i guessed that u were either paired with cal and trying to get the heat off of him or u were maf trying to get me to vote sk throguh reverse psychology. at that point i just didnt wanna lynch town, so i went with it

i rly expected a team without cal or cleb to claim to me, the fact that u didnt through me for a loop tbh

im sry im rly dumb, i assumed maf would play optimally at that point so i guessed that u were either paired with cal and trying to get the heat off of him or u were maf trying to get me to vote sk throguh reverse psychology. at that point i just didnt wanna lynch town, so i went with it

i rly expected a team without cal or cleb to claim to me, the fact that u didnt through me for a loop tbh
You were great!
Don't lynch me off tone or agressiveness again plez

Oh yeah, if I wanted to try hard, which I normally do, I 100% would have claimed if I didn’t feel that it was unfair to town. You aren’t dumb dw, I’m LMAOing at the fact that it worked as I intended it to

IMG_20180428_010804_040.jpg

ive learned a lot. ive seen a lot. and i know that. i am mad
boaoaobaobavjvajjacigqgiaogakfafjahcafjajfqfj MOOORTY MY ACDI NOOOOO MOOOORRTYYYUICUS

Does anyone want to confirm on who put the "my wife left me" tag? I'm pretty curious on who put that up. :T

Does anyone want to confirm on who put the "my wife left me" tag? I'm pretty curious on who put that up. :T

me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://youtu.be/m3EHCTP3jic

my internet is goin down in 10 minutes. good game everybody. let this be a warning- next game- i will win. no matter what. calamitybot will be back and will not take ****. especially not from DOOBY.

Always trust the tags they're always right
Except anti Punchy tags
Yeah. Hahaha... Just like my rip town tag that I put up when two blues died on Night 1. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

https://youtu.be/m3EHCTP3jic

my internet is goin down in 10 minutes. good game everybody. let this be a warning- next game- i will win. no matter what. calamitybot will be back and will not take ****. especially not from DOOBY.
Thanks. It was a pretty random tag. LOL.

Back