• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia The Battle of the Nobles- Endgame

Lets be real, that isn't accidental. No scum says "I want to kill my teammate tonight" naturally because they were confused on his alignemtn

Are you refering the narrator thing? It was an accident because i posted it in the wrong chat. They all look the same. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

teemy4X.png

Are you refering the narrator thing? It was an accident because i posted it in the wrong chat. They all look the same. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

teemy4X.png

Why were you intendind to post about wanting your teammate lynched in your own quicktopic?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*intending

Lets be real, that isn't accidental. No scum says "I want to kill my teammate tonight" naturally because they were confused on his alignemtn

To think that antonio was legitimately posting in old QTs to mislead everyone stalking said QTs is a bold accusation... that was never talked about in our scum chat. The narrator thing was dumb in itself and I Was like wtf is this in scumchat

At its core, this was antonio posting in the wrong QT which was an accident. It just looks way worse given he was trying to make a joke

Antonio, this is the second game in a row that you've made bad mistakes though... so please just be thoughtful in games from this point on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why were you intendind to post about wanting your teammate lynched in your own quicktopic?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*intending
I think it was a joke

In defense of punchy

-No, he does not deserve to be banned from the next 3 games
-He wasn't being "anti town" by not agreeing to die.

He can't just claim hes scum so you guys can lynch him, (though I doubt because it would derail if he was a hero by saying so), even if he wants to die, thats going against his wincon.

He cannot just off himself or intentionally get modkilled. It's not his fault that he didn't die D2. He played fine and town shouldn't have put all their eggs onto him. This whole theory hes scum broke apart so easily honestly. The fact he was okay until the end about dying to help you guys out..

Not to mention Antonio alluded to him not having read the rules and OPs like three times throughout the game when Dan said you need to read the rules before signing up... Just seems like a huge lack of attention and care.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*intending

It was a mistake, i forgot he was on our team. I switched it in scum chat:

"I don't like the way Dolby, Vanessa, or Chele is playing. When it's nighttime, I believe they should be gone. Atleast, since we have 2kp. (I originally had jacob up there but I forgot he was sus)

(I accidentally type this in the nomination mafia or obs but the username is Narrator so let's hope no one figures it out)."

Also, chele put her self in her scum reads.

Antonio, this is the second game in a row that you've made bad mistakes though... so please just be thoughtful in games from this point on.

I agree. You need to thoroughly read the rules each game cuz saying "I forgot it was a rule" doesn't make it any better

Not to mention Antonio alluded to him not having read the rules and OPs like three times throughout the game when Dan said you need to read the rules before signing up... Just seems like a huge lack of attention and care.

I read the rules, just forgot them. I have a ****ty memory. The kingmaker thing was a mistake.

To think that antonio was legitimately posting in old QTs to mislead everyone stalking said QTs is a bold accusation... that was never talked about in our scum chat. The narrator thing was dumb in itself and I Was like wtf is this in scumchat

At its core, this was antonio posting in the wrong QT which was an accident. It just looks way worse given he was trying to make a joke

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it was a joke

The post was made clearly with the intent to delude town I personally feel. I agree, the way it was went about was flat out dumb, but that clearly wasn't intended for scumchat. Like, if it was a joke intended for scum why'd it only included Jacob and go out of its why to mark Jacbob's towniness. It was intended for us (town) to be mislead

It was a mistake, i forgot he was on our team. I switched it in scum chat:

"I don't like the way Dolby, Vanessa, or Chele is playing. When it's nighttime, I believe they should be gone. Atleast, since we have 2kp. (I originally had jacob up there but I forgot he was sus)

(I accidentally type this in the nomination mafia or obs but the username is Narrator so let's hope no one figures it out)."

Also, chele put her self in her scum reads.

How do you forget your own teammates tbh

Don't try to throw someone else under the bus. And she was town thinking Punchy was maf and was willing to get sussed if she was wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

I read the rules, just forgot them. I have a ****ty memory. The kingmaker thing was a mistake.

I suggest you read them every time you post then

I agree. You need to thoroughly read the rules each game cuz saying "I forgot it was a rule" doesn't make it any better

I did read the rules and me forgetting such a rule that isn't in every mafia game is possible because my memory sucks. Even when the rule was added on the day 1 post. I forgot we couldn't discuss kingmaker and so did vanessa (i think it was her) and you had to correct her with a warning. I think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How do you forget your own teammates tbh

Don't try to throw someone else under the bus. And she was town thinking Punchy was maf and was willing to get sussed if she was wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suggest you read them every time you post then

I'm not sure how i forgot about jacob. And I'm not throughing her under the bus, I'm making a point that I wasn't the only one who put the wrong name in their messages.

The post was made clearly with the intent to delude town I personally feel. I agree, the way it was went about was flat out dumb, but that clearly wasn't intended for scumchat. Like, if it was a joke intended for scum why'd it only included Jacob and go out of its why to mark Jacbob's towniness. It was intended for us (town) to be mislead

who intentionally posts in other QTs... at its core he didn't mean to post there. Whether he made a mistake by forgetting his scummate or its a joke. If he posted that in scum chat I would've said lol wtf you talking about

I suggest you guys should close QT obs/mafia chat AFTER the game to avoid same mistskes in future

The other two things were clearly accidents

This was clearly intentional

I gtg

I would 100 believe that antonio is really an airhead because of two incidents

Back