• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

Hey Dolby what was the thing Vanessa could have been MKed for

So I accidently sent her an outdated version of the doctor role PM, and only realized later and changed it. I didn't want her using the PM as a means to confirm herself or explain her actions

I basically called you a war criminal and that was your objection to it

Honestly find this remark funny

I mean yeah sure I'm a criminal but

Dad was right???

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I accidently sent her an outdated version of the doctor role PM, and only realized later and changed it. I didn't want her using the PM as a means to confirm herself or explain her actions

Honestly I didn't even think of that

Decades later in this alternate timeline, there will be a sad version of me who will never be able to watch competitive Starcraft. I think that is truly the greatest loss here.

I knew, looking at the playerlist when I signed up, that I would be given scum and while I knew I would be disappointed in Dolby for human balancing as a host I knew it'd be good practice.

Good game amigos, learned I need to trust myself with bluesnipes.

PS Bianca I don't know if you intended on it but you indeed psyched me out because I thought you were trying to use reverse psychology to 1) make mafia think you weren't cop and 2) soft to a smart doc to get a save. After you, I read Vanessa and Punchy the most as the blues n1 and this game might have gone a lot differently had you not made me think you were cop.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if it wasn't obvious, I changed my blue read to Locket mid-game because of her quietness and that's why I cleared her the day before because I thought it'd be me vs Vanessa as the uncleared non-PRs. For a moment I asked Dolby if I could roleblock Punchy twice in a row because him with the hammer between Locket and myself might have not been as straightforward as a F3 with Vanessa as the un cc'd doc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2b3d085f9e9f8b69d248111060814e42.png

The problem with both Doc and Vet here was that I stated earlier in the game that I was surprised I wasn't the N1 kill and me having stated that would automatically rule out a Vet claim and if I was Doc I could have saved myself if that was my thought process. I figure that post would just be referred back to by Vanessa if she was keen enough to timestamp my ass with the Antonio situation. And I also didn't think my partner would claim cop so I didn't think I would have to end up in a CC situation when I said what I did after the bianca flip.

Ya, the fact that Godfather logic exists between players kinda sucks ( not your fault at all Dolby - it's kinda just always been there ). It definitely adds to the challenge of trying to blend in given stronger players are often first to go, the whole " if it's not me then it's you " between two stronger players ( although I might be the only one who does that ? ), and etc. The Bianca kill did throw me off and fool me though. Imagine next time I get a Mafia role ? I'll get lynched by Day Two easily.

To be fair, the only reason I thought Bianca was Townie or Mafia and not blue was because I just came out of a game with her where she was blue. Immediately there was a huge change in her play. So it was just based off of that. Her urge to find Mafia was a lot more present in the game where she was blue. Not sure if I already posted that in OBS.

Last edited:
I knew, looking at the playerlist when I signed up, that I would be given scum and while I knew I would be disappointed in Dolby for human balancing as a host I knew it'd be good practice.

Good game amigos, learned I need to trust myself with bluesnipes.

PS Bianca I don't know if you intended on it but you indeed psyched me out because I thought you were trying to use reverse psychology to 1) make mafia think you weren't cop and 2) soft to a smart doc to get a save. After you, I read Vanessa and Punchy the most as the blues n1 and this game might have gone a lot differently had you not made me think you were cop.

Dad, good game, you really held on to it to the last minute! And no, I never intended on it because in a game like this, I just have a feeling that you will be given a mafia role, and I am not a blue just a regular townie ( which is my favorite role). If I am a cop, I'd probably be more laying low in the beginning like Vanessa. and upon reading the scum chat, I knew that you possibly couln't tell Antonio to fake claim beacuse that was bold, and I know that is not an experienced Mafia tactic, so in a way, that made me less suss of you at that point and led to Gavin's lynching. But I don't get why you didn't make Locket a sus at the very end. You were focused on Vanessa lol..

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be fair, the only reason I thought Bianca was Townie or Mafia and not blue was because I just came out of a game with her where she was blue. Immediately there was a huge change in her play. So it was just based off of that. Her urge to find Mafia was a lot more present in the game where she was blue. Not sure if I already posted that in OBS.

Kayla, I was survivor last game lol. I am not sure if it was blue but you did sense my urgency to win lol.

Back