• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Game Thread - Endgame - Mafia + Survivor Win

yeeewe

ok time to not play a mafia game in 1000000 years jic im maf LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

also half the maf chat is me feeling sorry for myself

@Cal lol sorry mate but I had a job to do and you gave me tons of ample material to make you look bad, no offense. Hope we can get over our rocky start here for future mafia games :lemon: Remember: alignments are independent from game to game :p

yeeewe

ok time to not play a mafia game in 1000000 years jic im maf LOL

LOL, I feel you fam. Being mafia is stressful asf and I got super drained when I had my chance at Woodpines mafia. After a game like this a short break to reorient might be nice.

I'm gonna be done with finals by like next Thursday so I'm looking forward to the next game, but i might be obs too because i dont like to oblige myself to play yet. mmm will consider things first.

@Cal lol sorry mate but I had a job to do and you gave me tons of ample material to make you look bad, no offense. Hope we can get over our rocky start here for future mafia games :lemon: Remember: alignments are independent from game to game :p

eat my feet

While I enjoyed coaching I was flailing in my chair wanting to express my reads in obs chat and share how my reads were eerily close to Farobi's before I caught up with his most recent reads. Dedenne and Dolby could be smelled from a mile away but I thought you did a great job Evan.

Also I hope I wasn't a bad coach calamity! I tried to help as best as I could without giving my own personal thoughts on the game.

eat my feet

I will kink shame this :lemon:

While I enjoyed coaching I was flailing in my chair wanting to express my reads in obs chat and share how my reads were eerily close to Farobi's before I caught up with his most recent reads. Dedenne and Dolby could be smelled from a mile away but I thought you did a great job Evan.

Also I hope I wasn't a bad coach calamity! I tried to help as best as I could without giving my own personal thoughts on the game.

Lol thanks dad! I think I did pretty well but I also realize a lot of my success was because no one pressured or asked about me at all. I suppose I emulated my recent town playstyle all right.

Cherry explaining why I died in the Hunger Games. I knew I shouldn't have ran away from the cornucopia.

Hungergames.jpg

Last edited:
Back