• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Anime Thread

Midoriya

Go beyond! Plus ultra!
Bells
Switch
1119-7626-0996
Island
Sumeru
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Welcome to The Bell Tree’s anime thread. Discuss anime here, ask for recommendations, talk about your favorite anime, post videos, and more. Please keep discussion civil and in accordance with the TBT rules and guidelines. Thanks for reading! :)

If you would like to post anime memes, look no further. Animemes

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of Death Note (both anime and manga). It's so nostalgic because when I was in my emo phase, I was SOOO into it. My old friend, Beth, got me into it biiiiiiiiiiiig time. I remember just watching it constantly, relishing in every moment I watched it. I loved Light as an anti-hero. Mello and Ryuk are my favourite characters by far :p

Lately, im a lot into old school anime to be honest. Theres something really enticing about 80s/90s anime for me and although my favorite anime will forever be Nana (that tbh never reached its full potential... its literally in hiatus since 2007), cowboy bebop is a really CLOSE second. i just love the environment, dialogues and aesthetic so so much! and the songs are just brilliant! definitely worth watching

I'm a huge fan of Death Note (both anime and manga). It's so nostalgic because when I was in my emo phase, I was SOOO into it. My old friend, Beth, got me into it biiiiiiiiiiiig time. I remember just watching it constantly, relishing in every moment I watched it. I loved Light as an anti-hero. Mello and Ryuk are my favourite characters by far :p

I'm actually reading the manga now. I couldn't help but notice L has some long toes.

Anyone been keeping up with bnha? I couldn't wait for the anime so I read up to the manga! I've been really into coming up with some quirks and oc's based on them.

1. crocodile tears : When crying, anyone she looks at will become unable to move/flustered. If the enemy is strong, they will only become hesitant/anxious for a short period of time. Her eyes are always watering though and can be annoying.
2. Moving Picture: this quirk allows the user to phase onto objects and become like a painting. They can move on the objects like walls, vases, clothing, etc but if the object they are on becomes shattered/broken they may be gravely injured.
3. Far sight: person can see super far but anything around a 30 feet radius is extremely blurry at all times. (glasses do not help)
4. Time Pause: Being able to pause time but only when the user stands still. (once the user moves, their quirk turns off) Mostly used for assessing situations and seemingly "fast" reaction times

Last edited:
[video]

Not adding these in any particular order.... Parasyte is my third favorite Anime all time. I think my second favorite is pretty easy to guess if you actually know me.

Last edited:
I have a lot of favourites but my ultimate favourite is Monster. I tend to watch anime that's more fun, but I think Monster is a great mystery/thriller to follow and it's an awesome series :) I have a lot of stuff I wanna watch but atm I'm mainly watching Slam Dunk

Last anime I completed was Kekkai Sensen and Beyond, haven't watched as much since but I've been keeping up with BNHA and Hisone to Masotan this season. Masotan was completely off my radar but so far its turned out to be a nice surprise.

It's probably obvious when looking at my avatar but I really enjoyed Made in Abyss. :blush: I think it was the character Nanachi that made me want to watch it in the first place. Even though there were a few unnecessarily suggestive scenes, Made in Abyss still became my favorite anime.

nobody will ever know what anime i like; it's just too secret and hidden. it's not obvious at all, so good luck guessing B)

Bumping for the sake of visual aid, and to keep the Anime thread alive:

Last edited:
Reviving this thread with another topic. The greatest Anime and ending theme of all time.

*puts hand in front of me and pulls it away*

“Bang.”

I like to watch the anime sometimes...yes...I enjoy a good Chinese cartoon or two on occasion, however the ******* often spook me.

I like to watch the anime sometimes...yes...I enjoy a good Chinese cartoon or two on occasion, however the ******* often spook me.
WAIT DOES TBT REALLY CENSOR ANY WORDS RELATING TO THE FEMALE BREAST NOW????

Honestly Cowboy Bebop and cyberpunk are aesthetic AF.

Back