• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General Thread 4.0

ooh cool! I've never player mafia before but I might try it out when the next game starts.

I'll be hosting a game once I'm home from vacation, will put the thread up in the last two weeks of March! The theme is TBA but will be Nintendo related. :)
Count me in. Ping me if you slap a thread down for sign ups.

I'll be hosting a game once I'm home from vacation, will put the thread up in the last two weeks of March! The theme is TBA but will be Nintendo related. :)
Just wanted to check in on this. I can host a game otherwise, thanks!

Alright, I'll put up a game soon! I got back from vacation and have been very busy since, but I have some time this weekend to put together the game itself :)

After doing the quest for king, mafia sounds like a regular thing I could do around here. I'd be interested in joining another one

Back