• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia General Thread 4.0

if being busy is why people aren't playing, would people be interested in a game with very long phase times? 5 weekday day/2 days of night during the weekend. This would be designed to be much more low commitment, where you only have to dedicate half an hour or so to reading a day to be caught up. would a more casual game with this type of phase length work? let me know what people think of this design
yo damniel ngl i just wanna play some good ol fashioned mafia. this sounds like a good compromise tho but plz ping me for the next game <3

I'd say enact a post limit or something in case people like me joined lol.

Are you guys against posting links of Mafia sign-ups from other forums? My group is looking for new recruits over at our place and I'm hitting forums I participate in.
Yes, this would be against the forum rules. Please do not advertise on TBT.

Mafia has died rip

@Damniel you still planning on hosting that game? I'd be down to play and if we can get enough players it could be fun.

I've resurrected from the dead and I'm thinking about hosting a game once the new year rolls around. Would anyone be interested?
(If not... and i'm not sure if i wanna host anyway... @N e s s that dead by daylight setup was sick i think you should give it a shot. we just gotta get everyone active again)

I'll be hosting a game once I'm home from vacation, will put the thread up in the last two weeks of March! The theme is TBA but will be Nintendo related. :)
ooh, I'd be interested in joining! I've never played a mafia (i've browsed the threads though, its basically among us but without the tasks and it's always discussion time), but I can try my best :)

Back