• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Season of Giving 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year! 🎇
I totally forgot that there were bonus raffles from the wrap battle! The snowflake was quite a pleasant surprise!
And congratulations to all the other winners! I thought the limericks this year were especially witty and reading/seeing everyone else's (far superior) creativity brightened up my holiday season. Thanks so much to all the staff for organizing such a lovely event!

Thanks again for another amazing event staff!

I’m honoured to have both acquired the Olaf the warm hug giver title/coloured username as well as being chosen as one of the 8 winners for my Cookie. I will cherish my new snowflake collectible forever.

The best part of all though were the funds we were able to raise to help support several good causes. Great work everyone! 😊

Thank you staff for this event it was so much fun to participate in 😊

🎉 A massive congratulations to the winners from this event 🎉

I feel honoured to have been able to earn the title of being one of the 14th Daily Gifters for this years event :)

I fell so behind on the last week of the event and completely missed the voting for entries and the lost bar event but ahh, it was such a joyous event, thank you so much again mods for all the hard work with hosting everything. Congratulations to all the winners of the contests/raffles and I'm so happy to see that we reached just shy of $900 in donations to the charities on top of it all!

I also missed the gift reveal so I'm really late to comment but I just wanted to say all of them are so cute and well done!! I can't even properly pick a favourite from the batch they all just look so nice, the bonus egg too! :love:

Congrats to all the winners!! I wasn't able to participate much but I still loved seeing what was going on around here. It made me feel warm & fuzzy on the inside. I'm looking forward to what's in store for TBT in this new year!

Congratulations to all the event winners! 🎉 There were so many creative entries once again. I had a lot of fun going through them! I didn’t expect to win anything this year… what a pleasant surprise! A big thank you to everyone who voted for my entry! 😊
Lastly, I would like to thank all the staff for having organized this event. From the TBT Fair to the Halloween and the Season of Giving events, thank you for having given us so much of your time and effort to design events/banners/collectibles, review/select our entries, and even raise funds for charities! I hope everyone will get enough rest after these big events. I look forward to what will come next! I wish everyone a wonderful new year! ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back