• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Season of Giving 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone who voted for my entry~! 🥰 Congratulations to all the other nominees and winners, and happy new year to everyone!

I was going to ditch my winter lineup for my default one after New Year's Day, but I guess I should now keep it for a bit longer and make a new lineup. What do I do now.

Thank you for another amazing event, in a year filled with amazing events. ❤️ I am continually grateful for all the hard work and dedication put in to run TBT and hold these events.

Congratulations to everyone who won something! 🎉 So many truly amazing entries. I still wish Blink's advent calendar was real! 😭 I love participating in these events, and I didn't have as much time to dedicate to this one as I would have liked, so I was very surprised to see my cookies up there. I'm very thankful. ❤️

TBT is an amazing community, filled with really wonderful people. Wishing you all love, happiness and success for 2023. ❤️ Happy New Year! 🎉

I am so sorry that I missed the last part of the event. I have had a horrible virus and barely existed since Boxing Day. Congratulations to the winners! I wish I could have voted, so thrilled to see so many friends win 💜 🥰❤️

Happy New Year 🎉🥂 Thank you staff for an amazing year. Thank you friends for love and support 😘🥰❤️ So grateful to have found such an amazing community 💜

Thank you so much if you voted for my entries! This is the first time I've won something in an event and I'm so happy! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to the staff for another amazing event. I can't imagine the work that goes into them and they're just so fun to participate in.

Happy new year everyone!

Congratulations to the winners. I didn’t participate in this event, at least not to the extent of the other site events. However, this did make my holiday a little better. I don’t really have any other traditions or celebrate the holidays. Thank you to the staff for one amazing event after another.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and may next year be better than this one. It probably has little to do with the event, but the purple accents in the forum look awesome!

All those beautiful entries! :love: Congratulations to all the winners! 🎊
(I really want to eat those macarons and Tom Nook cookies though)

Thank you very much for voting for my cookies 😭 , it's only the second time I'm decorating cookies, the first being in 2015...(long time ago) I will try to do better next time.

I'm sad that's it's already the end, it passed too fast, thank you very much for organizing that event! That was fun! And for the beautiful collectibles. We even got a surprise egg that is not ugly at all! 🥰 I will cherish it forever.

I wish you all a Happy New Year! 🎆🎇 Health and Happiness!

Alas, so close and yet so far. Glad I managed to make it to the final voting stage on at least one of the competitions (Holiday Snowscape) but didn't manage to pull it off in the end. Ah well, here's hoping for the future.

Congratulations to all of the winners of the events as well as the various raffles.

Glad to see Tortimer collectible return. I parted with mine earlier in the year as part of a transaction for a different collectible, so it's nice to be able to reacquire him. Unfortunately he's going to devour all of my TBT again and I'd been trying to save up again for something else, but hey, at least I can afford him at the moment.

Looking forward to whatever event rolls around next as we head into 2023.

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for my calendar or even just reacted to it! The snowflake was one of my first dream collectibles, and I'm just beyond ecstatic that I've won one of my own!! 😭❄️ Huge congrats to my fellow winners, and the raffle winners as well!!

And thank you again to staff for all the hard work you've put in for us, both for this event and all the events this year! ^^ You've all given me so much to have fun with and look forward to with an amazing community, so make sure you take care of yourselves too.

Happy new year, everyone!! 🎆

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you to the Staff for another delightful event! I love the Season of Giving Event because I love seeing us all come together to help charities. It makes the end of the year a little brighter.

Thank you to everyone who liked my limerick! It's the first time any entry of mine for any event has ever made it into the voting stage. Even though it didn't win the fact that it was nominated made this event even more special for me.

Happy New Year to all!

All collectibles, bells, and chocolate coins should now be distributed! You will have received an alert after receiving currency, but the collectibles will simply appear in your inventory.

If you think you're missing something, please make a thread in the Contact the Staff board.

Also, we decided to double the bells from The Lost Bar quiz for a special New Year's bonus!

Last post of 2022 🥲

I always get sad on New Year's, but seeing the happiness of all the event and raffle winners makes me smile 😁 Congrats everyone!!!
And thank you so much to everyone who voted for my silly little limerick!! 😋

I had so much fun this Season of Giving! Though I still regret not entering the Christmas Countdown ;-; I was foolish and put off my last three events until the very last day, and by the time I got to Countdown, I was in such a time crunch that my nerves had taken over and my brain shut off; I could only draw wobbly lines and I couldn't even remember how to rotate or resize the canvas... That last part did me in 💀 My file size was too large to upload and because it was the literal last minute, I didn't have time to try uploading and linking from a different site 🫠

But maybe that was for the best because my entry was pretty embarrassing 😅 Especially next to everyone else's amazing arts and crafts!!! Countdown was actually my favourite event to browse through!

Also, I'm very grateful for another year of having the Advent Calendar. Besides being very generous with the rewards, visiting the calendar always gives me lots of warm fuzzies ☺️

Finally, I would like to give a big thank you to all the staff for your hard work on not only this event, but for every event this year! They have brought me so much entertainment and joy ❤️

Happy New Year everyone!!! 🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆

I would like to end this year and start the new one on a note of gratitude.

Thank you staff for using your spare time to entertain us rowdy fools. We love these pixels and competitions and (sometimes) it brings out the best in us.

Thank you to my quiz team for doing the heavy lifting. I don't know how it feels to be consistently picked for a team in real life, so this has been a thrill and delight to be included every time.

Thank you fellow TBTers for teaching me so many new things all the time. I learned some new lingo this year, saw some extremely creative event entries, found some consistent friends to chat with daily, and am overall a more empathetic and learned human being as someone who gets the privilege to share in your lives.

And though my family isn't on here, they have been patient enough to give me my daily TBT time and art time to de-stress. I am so blessed.

Happy New Year and I'm looking forward to our future together! 🥰🎉🎇🎆🌠

Huge congrats to all the winners! I am always amazed at the talent on display from the TBT members and staff alike.

Congrats to my Lost Bar Quiz teammate, BrokenSanity, on their brand new Special Snowflake! ❄️

Thank you, staff, for yet another fun event! This was a wonderful way to end the year and I love that we were able to raise so much money for charity.

I hope you all have a Happy New Year and that 2023 brings you peace and happiness! 🎆

this was my first christmas event, and i had a lot of fun! i didn't participate in too many contests because i didn't have a lot of time or had any good ideas. however, the lost bar quiz was very fun and im happy to get the amount of goodies that i did! congrats to everyone who won, there was a lot of breathtaking entries!

I just want to extend a huge thank you to our wonderful community for taking part in this (and every other!) event, and for all the kind words and enthusiasm along the way. I'm always amazed at the creativity, talent, and stellar guessing prowess we see from all of you during each of our events, and I'm thankful for the opportunity to share in the excitement with you. You all are the heartbeat of this community and we couldn't do any of this without you.

Speaking more personally, running 12DoC is always the highlight of my holiday season. I don't have any holiday traditions barring a small annual celebration with friends, so I'll just say that all the excitement leading up to the daily drawings and the happiness expressed by the winners means more to me than I can properly express. I'll do my best to make the 2023 drawings the biggest and best yet, with lots of g̴̫͝l̷̝̿i̵̢̋t̴̛͎ć̵̭h̶̦̆ë̸̤s̶̑͜ ̷͉̃a̸̳͘n̵͇̈d̸͕̐ ̴̤̑o̵̲͊t̸̪̍h̴̯͝ë̴̱r̶͓̅ ̸̨̛s̶̥̃ù̵̥r̴̩͆p̷͎͠ŕ̴͙í̷̪s̸̛̲e̷̥̍s̷̰͊ ̵̘͂ō̸̗ḩ̶̀ ̶̰̇n̸̩̈́o̵͇͝ ̴̯͠w̴̳̚ḫ̸̎ǎ̷̻t̵̘͌'̴̟̎s̴̜͗ ̵̧͠h̵̞̀a̷̞̕p̷̮͆p̴̿͜e̵͇͗n̴̘̓i̵̠̅ṉ̴͂g̸͇͛.̴̗̅.̷͈͑.̶͈͐

Also, I can't really make an appreciation post without thanking everyone for the outrageously kind words about my ugly Christmas egg. I'm both shocked and flattered that so many of you not only like it, but are still displaying it AND want it to be permanent?! That's the real Christmas miracle here, let's be honest. 😂

I suppose that's enough ooze for now. Happy New Year to each and every one of you, and I hope you all had the happiest of happy holidays!

A 2023 Winter event, in addition to the upcoming summer event, in which the rosewater potions will become gift-able?! Y’all never disappoint. I’m so happy the events are still going strong and I love the activity we get during those events!

I hope everyone has a great New Year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back