• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Season of Giving 2022: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 has been an incredibly fun year to be on TBT. While designing the questions for The Lost Bar a few days ago it felt surreal to look back on just how much we've been through together this year. Valentine's Day, our Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt, Celebrating Diversity, The Bell Tree Fair, The Ghostly Glade, and TBT's Season of Giving 2022 have all been a blast to be involved with running. I've gone through every emotion these past few days but it's always worth it to see the members enjoying the events we have put together. Events are definitely my favourite part of TBT and I'm grateful to the people I get to work with - no one could pull off events of this scale single-handedly.

I had more I wanted to say but I've a Hogmanay party to go help set-up in the real world, so for now I'll leave you with the music of my people:

Happy New Year, folks. Let's make it another good one! 🥳

I meant to buy another gift but I was too late so I bought 26 raffle tickets. At least I got to send 1 gift.

I had the worst Christmas ever so it made me really happy that I won. I can see that a lot of my friends had good luck too!

Even though I didn’t really participate (all of my snowflakes came from sellbacks and the advent calendar), thank you staff for another event! Everything you set up for us is so much fun!

Congratulations to all the winners! This forum is fr so talented, I especially enjoyed the christmas countdown!

Thank you staff! This event has been a blast and made me more active. Also, the tortimer collectible is so cool! I wish I had enough bells to afford it😔
edit: thank you kilza for sending me bells, my tort dreams are complete⭐

Last edited:
I just entered the new year when this thread dropped—I'm so happy to start things off with good news!

I'm absolutely happy many people, including my friends, got to win a snowflake! ❄ I think it's such a pretty collectible. Congrats to everyone! 🥳 I enjoyed making my entries and I'm sure many can say the same.

Thank you as always staff for going the extra mile with these events! TBT has helped motivate me to do hobbies I enjoy, such as crafting, drawing, designing, and writing stories. You guys are such a huge influence for me. 😭

Happiest new year to everyone! Here's to more memories on TBT! 🥂

Happy new year belltree 💙 This was yet another amazing and fun event, thank you so much!

I want to thank the forum users for their unwavering support, I’m in awe of all the votes and kind words I have received from people 💙 it’s an honour to have been nominated four times and placing twice in the final votes, I can’t believe it! Thank you so much 🥺💙❄️

i just woke up (was literally dreaming about closing ceremony LOL), and i think i might pass out again because ohmygod?? i made it to top 8 in 3/4 of the events i was nominated in? i won a pretty special snowflake?? i’m actually speechless i’m...

B7A5835E-A709-4AE3-94B0-B30C04D21ABF.gif

i have so much that i want to say, idek where to start. 😅 thank you so much to everyone who voted for or even looked at my entries. i honestly don’t feel like i’m as creative or talented as a lot of other people in this community, so i never expect to win anything ever. me just making it to polls when there were so many incredible entries was an honour, but the fact that i actually won?? i’m beside myself, i’m so happy and grateful.

i probably sound dramatic lol, but i can’t begin to express how much this means to me. this has been the worst year of my life, and this has given me a light at the end of the tunnel. i’m so happy, thank you so much. 💖 congrats to all the other winners, event and raffle alike!

staff, thank you so much again for hosting such a lovely event! season of giving is one of my favourite tbt events for the charity aspect alone, and getting to swap gifts with my friends and other great people in this community. i’m still in awe that we were able to raise almost $900 for charity this year, that is absolutely incredible! you all have worked so hard this year (and every year), please don’t rush to give us a new event! please take all the time in the world to relax, you’ve all definitely earned it. <3 and thank you so much for the tortimer collectible!! now i just need coco and i’ll have all of them. 🥺

i hope you all have an amazing new year’s and that 2023 is a safe, blessed year for all of you. you all deserve incredible things, and i hope 2023 brings them to you. thank you for keeping me company and making me so happy over these past 2 crazy years, will toast to all of you tonight. 🖤🖤

Congrats to all the winners!! 🎉 I had a lot of fun participating in this event, it was probably my favorite one of 2022! ^^ Thank you to the staff for hosting such a wonderful event and happy new year to everyone!! 🎆
(Also, I can't believe I won two raffles in this event! I'm honestly so shocked and ecstatic about it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back