• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Haunted Home Para*DIE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i handmade everything out of fimo clay for my jar submission and tried my best to get a good pic of it but i understand maybe it wasn’t necessarily everyone’s cup of tea haha. regardless it was hella fun to make and now i’m using it as a spooky decoration so it’s still a win-win!
basically me with plushie costume submission, I must've worked on it for 6-7 hours total and it's the first piece of clothing I've ever hand sewn. it didn't make it to the final 10 but I'm still really proud of my work so I'm not upset ☺

I have treasured each and every one of the special events hosted by the Bell tree. This one no less than the others. I am struck again and again by the time and talent shared by my fellow forum members, and I’ve even surprised myself at what I’m able to do! Speaking of talent, Staff, your generosity humbles me - that you work so hard on your own time to create a fun and engaging experience for the rest of us. I appreciate each one of you very much!

I really appreciated the creativity of this event! I finally had time to browse through everyone's entries today, and it was super fun to see all the different ways that everyone approached each challenge. ^^

what day/time will the final announcement be made?

(I'm sorry if this has already been asked/answered elsewhere)

Keeping my Halloween aesthetic until the backdrops disappear in a couple days. A little sad the event is basically over but it was a lot of fun as always. :)

The week passed so fast! I had so much fun once again, TBT events are the best! Thank you so much!
I was really amazed by all your creations, I will surely take notes of the recipes, look so yummy :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back