• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Can I order a yellow bunny balloon, a fizzy apple sparkling cider drink, and two lemon double scoops, please? that would be 4 TBT, I think

hi i started a new town and would like some of these items <:

can i get...
2 pink heart ballon
1 vanilla cone
bubble wand
tweeter
blue wetsuit
yarn basket
and any pink roses you have left?

did you see mine? I have to go in an hour and didn't want to disappear on you ;v;

hi i started a new town and would like some of these items <:

can i get...
2 pink heart ballon
1 vanilla cone
bubble wand
tweeter
blue wetsuit
yarn basket
and any pink roses you have left?
did you see mine? I have to go in an hour and didn't want to disappear on you ;v;
Yup, I saw your order and SpookyMemes's. I apologize, I have a lot on my plate today. I can do your order now if that's alright with you.

Last edited:
Yup, I saw your order and SpookyMemes's. I'm sorry, I have a lot on my plate today. I can do your order now if that's alright with you.

i understand >v< will it be 10 tbt for all? minus the roses

Hello! Can I order a yellow bunny balloon, a fizzy apple sparkling cider drink, and two lemon double scoops, please? that would be 4 TBT, I think
Sure, but I am out of lemon double scoops. Let me see if I can get lucky StreetPassing myself. It's easy to trick the game into giving you different streetpass items everytime you save and exit. :)
EDIT: Got them!

Last edited:
Sure, but I am out of lemon double scoops. Let me see if I can get lucky StreetPassing myself. It's easy to trick the game into giving you different streetpass items everytime you save and exit. :)
EDIT: Got them!

I forgot I made a post here lol, but I saw your name on my friend list and remembered. If you have the items, I'm available now! :)

and thanks for getting more lemon double scoops!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back