Shop || StreetPass Goods, Hybrids, Mushrooms, Weeds, Unorderables & Others || Temp. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Can I order a yellow bunny balloon, a fizzy apple sparkling cider drink, and two lemon double scoops, please? that would be 4 TBT, I think

hi i started a new town and would like some of these items <:

can i get...
2 pink heart ballon
1 vanilla cone
bubble wand
tweeter
blue wetsuit
yarn basket
and any pink roses you have left?

did you see mine? I have to go in an hour and didn't want to disappear on you ;v;

hi i started a new town and would like some of these items <:

can i get...
2 pink heart ballon
1 vanilla cone
bubble wand
tweeter
blue wetsuit
yarn basket
and any pink roses you have left?
did you see mine? I have to go in an hour and didn't want to disappear on you ;v;
Yup, I saw your order and SpookyMemes's. I apologize, I have a lot on my plate today. I can do your order now if that's alright with you.

Last edited:
Yup, I saw your order and SpookyMemes's. I'm sorry, I have a lot on my plate today. I can do your order now if that's alright with you.

i understand >v< will it be 10 tbt for all? minus the roses

Hello! Can I order a yellow bunny balloon, a fizzy apple sparkling cider drink, and two lemon double scoops, please? that would be 4 TBT, I think
Sure, but I am out of lemon double scoops. Let me see if I can get lucky StreetPassing myself. It's easy to trick the game into giving you different streetpass items everytime you save and exit. :)
EDIT: Got them!

Last edited:
Sure, but I am out of lemon double scoops. Let me see if I can get lucky StreetPassing myself. It's easy to trick the game into giving you different streetpass items everytime you save and exit. :)
EDIT: Got them!

I forgot I made a post here lol, but I saw your name on my friend list and remembered. If you have the items, I'm available now! :)

and thanks for getting more lemon double scoops!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back