• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my apple. Now I just need a tin bowl and some dough and I'll bake me a pie.

spent 4 hours on mod application and it didn't go through due to a security token missing

Last edited:
What a rebel.

Thug life.

- - - Post Merge - - -

spent 4 hours on mod application and it didn't go through due to a security token missing

"Please note that the questions in the application are not the absolute primary factor in deciding who to promote, so don't feel like you have to spend TOO much time on them."

I hope you don't plan to spend another 4 hours re-typing the whole thing! Otherwise, ouch.

Last edited:
"Please note that the questions in the application are not the absolute primary factor in deciding who to promote, so don't feel like you have to spend TOO much time on them." Huh...

That's the complete opposite of Mineplex. If you want to be a staff member over there you better tell them every single juicy detail you wish to spare about your life and then some.

im a rlly good person #mintsasmod2k15

I think... My favourite memory of Mod Application times was when someone sent in an app and screenshot it:

gHMB0gG.png

I laughed for an hour. 10/10.

I really want Javocado for mod! I think he's perfect mod material~
I also find it weird that some people like oath2order and murray aren't mods yet....

oh well don't mind this post :p

Oath2order would have to be unbanned and less hated to be mod I'd think.

One thing I know is that the moderator promotion thing is that it's not a popularity contest, so even the most hated members by the community can be mods. But you're right about the ban. You can't sign up while you're banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back