• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
the apples are red
the same color as my fingers now from over tapping

GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR APPLES!!!!! I WILL GIVE YOU THE MANY HOURS OF SLEEP I WASTED TRYING TO GET ONE!!!

Selling an apple lol. It's really pricey but I NEED TBT okay?

How bad do you want it?

Frack, how did I forget about apple? aslkjdgalksjgdkasg Was literally on then tooo. *cries forever*

I'm so tired... I'm off for the night. If anyone has any connections to an apple, let me know.

Last edited:
I'm so tired... I'm off for the night. If anyone has any connections to an apple, let me know.

I have in my kitchen but shipping is 9.99$

Didn't even stay up half the time you guys did. ; w; I'm off to sleep.

Last edited:
Selling an apple lol. It's really pricey but I NEED TBT okay?

How bad do you want it?
I have like Rosie, beau, stitches, merengue and like much more plz I'm dying here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm selling my body for a apple, my body is reggie please.

There are approximately three ways to get an apple: Buy it at your local supermarket, go to an orchard, or spend all of your hard-earned forum currency.

There are approximately three ways to get an apple: Buy it at your local supermarket, go to an orchard, or spend all of your hard-earned forum currency.

Il give you beau for your apple, come on you know you wanna. :3

ur asking to trade coal for a diamond tbh

If you apply enough pressure to coal, it can become diamond. I don't think you can apply much pressure to a living creature, though. Besides, I don't have enough room.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back