• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

๐ŸŽ‚ Renn's Art Bakery! ๐Ÿง [Catching up with the Queue]

jadetine

โœจHi! Iโ€™m Renn๐Ÿ’ซ
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
99.9% (1592) +
Counter-Left.gif
Counter-Right.gif

Welcome to Renn's Art Bakery Shop!

My bakery header image was a community collaboration. Credit to each artist can be found HERE.

1682736908384.png
๐Ÿง Subject: I can draw anything PG-13. I'm still learning, so ofc I will make fixes or refund upon request!
๐Ÿž Payment: Payment is due once you approve the sketch. I accept collectibles and RLC. I no longer take tbt.
๐ŸŽ‚ Turnaround Time: Typically a little more than a week, due to real life; LMK if you have a deadline!
๐Ÿฅ Credit: Please credit me by linking this thread, my Instagram, or my Toyhouse. You can use the art wherever.
๐Ÿฅ– Private comms: PM me if you want to exchange privately or to keep the image off social media / this site, etc.

1682736981702.png
TBTCollectibleRLC - see post #3Art Trade / Gift / Project
Kilza sig (20 tbt credit; check in before starting)
Yanrima - references (paid!)
Alolan_Apples chibi - references (paid!)
--trade with k o i

You can request to be added to the ping list any time!
TBT PinglistCollectibles PingRLC Pinglist
Closed
448.jpg
Holla - pending request #2
kiwikenobi

UsernameCeleste RaffleSnowglobe RaffleCrescent Sakura
allybishop150 from Celeste Raffle
~Kilza~20 from Celeste Raffle
leohyrule60
b100ming74
inazuma100
~ Shannice ~150
Sophie2384
OtakuTrash80
amye.miller --> milleram20
Darkesque_50
jiny30
allainah400
Aquilla70
Biancasbotique2
Venn50
deana20
Oldcatlady200
Hopeless Opus1

Collectibles I'm Interested in, in no particular order, (yes I know some of them are extremely rare; I will work for them!):
363.jpg
497.jpg
501.jpg
500.jpg
498.jpg

Last edited:
1682737078671.png

:lemon: Here is a link to my art gallery thread, if you want to see my different styles:
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/renns-fingerpaint-art.586641/

This shop is now Pay What You Want (PWYW), and I will never turn away a commission because of a customer's lack of TBT;
that said, if you would be interested in what I consider a fair price, I have listed it below.

Sample DescriptionExamples and Recommended Pricing
  • Simple Chibi or NPC
  • Headshots / Busts
  • Pixel Art
  • Flat colors or monochrome
  • Abstract or transparent background

Recommended: 100 TBT / $4
  • Detailed Chibis
  • Detailed Pokemon / Common NPCs

Recommended: 200 TBT / $8
  • "Realistic" or "Normal" anime proportions
  • Complex clothes
  • Simple landscapes or background

Recommended: 300 TBT / $12
  • Scene with 2+ characters interacting or
  • Complex subject / background
  • Pet portraits
  • Realism

Recommended: 600 TBT / $20
Baker's choice: I will choose the style and experiment.

Recommended 150 TBT / $6
Animation! I'm still learning what I can do, so let's talk about it!

Last edited:

1682737261909.png

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc.)
Best Contact Method: (Discord / TBT / Instagram / Twitter)
Payment:

1682737792762.png

Saving up for a better printer to support my sticker shop! ๐Ÿ˜ TYTY!

Donations accepted via:
PayPal
Venmo
CashApp
Zelle

WARNING: Do NOT connect / contact @jadetine on any platform. Those are not me at all. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Can't believe my forever-moniker was sniped.

Last edited:
1682737618220.png

2023 Artwork:

Zann in Formal Attire for kiwikenobi
Holla and her Scream Tail on a Picnic (Pokรฉmon S/V)
Jericho in Formal Attire for kiwikenobi
Underwater Pokemon and Trainer for Amilee
Raffle Chibi with Lily Doll for Ravenkitty22
Grumpy Chibi Maple for allainah
Urtica in Servant Attire for kiwikenobi
Easter Sig for That Marshal Fangirl
Easter pfp for That Marshal Fangirl
Bella Rose for ForeverFox
Franny's YouTube Avatar
Cat Goddess OC (Offsite Commission)
lunatepic's OC
Feredir and Diaval for kiwikenobi
Yanrima's Splatsona and Big Man
Croconaw Blue Lock Phone BG
FF14 Cozy Couple for duckykate
Allainah in this super cute outfit
Jericho character sheet for kiwikenobi
Teroka chibi for Corrie
Yume and Momoko for Mimi Cheems and nyx~
Solange for Oldcatlady

1682738494431.png
Many thanks to every person who has supported my art journey = those of you who have made an order, or reacted to my art, or eyeballed anything I've posted.
Special thanks to:
Aquilla, who is willing to ping-pong art ideas and memes ๐Ÿคฃ
Roxxy for emotional support magic ๐Ÿ’œ
S.J. for checking out all of my posts -- I feel seen!! ๐Ÿฅบ
kiwikenobi for writing an endless cast of amazing characters and source material ๐Ÿ‰
Mick for these amazing Animal Crossing villager banners ๐ŸŽ

Last edited:
This is the cutest, most creative art shop I have ever seen! May I please be added to the TBT ping list? Thank you so much!!

This is the cutest, most creative art shop I have ever seen! May I please be added to the TBT ping list? Thank you so much!!
Thank you! I wanted to have some fun with the shop and practice painting objects, since nobody ever asks for that! Hahaha...
Added you to the list!

Your art is positively adorable. I may commission you someday when I've got more money or TBT to throw around, but in the meantime just wanted to compliment your style.

Your art is positively adorable. I may commission you someday when I've got more money or TBT to throw around, but in the meantime just wanted to compliment your style.
Kind words are always welcome. Tyty ๐Ÿ™

Please can I be put on ping list? ๐Ÿ’œ Hopefully be able to get a sketch in time for my birthday ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Please can I be put on ping list? ๐Ÿ’œ Hopefully be able to get a sketch in time for my birthday ๐Ÿ˜โค
Pfft ofc you will get something for your birthday! I've added you just in case. Thanks for showing interest and giving me a confidence boost!

Pfft ofc you will get something for your birthday! I've added you just in case. Thanks for showing interest and giving me a confidence boost!
You are amazingly talented ๐Ÿฅบ (and kind, generous and a fab friend ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ)

Description: May I order the Layered Croissant for my AC rep? If possible I would love for it to be kinda tropical with pinks and oranges. I don't have a strong preference background, just do whatever comes natural for you or anything you want! I love the expression on reference #1 below.
References: (reference images / links) 1 2
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? I actually would LOVE to see that but how does that work with RLC? or is this still TBT? either way is fine just let me know!
Payment: RLC

I love your art bakery so much so thank you for even considering ๐Ÿ’–

Description: May I order the Layered Croissant for my AC rep? If possible I would love for it to be kinda tropical with pinks and oranges. I don't have a strong preference background, just do whatever comes natural for you or anything you want! I love the expression on reference #1 below.
References: (reference images / links) 1 2
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? I actually would LOVE to see that but how does that work with RLC? or is this still TBT? either way is fine just let me know!
Payment: RLC

I love your art bakery so much so thank you for even considering ๐Ÿ’–
hOMGOMGOMG I love the flowery expression! Her custom clothes are so dang cute! I'm thinkin' a nice beachy background.
My first RLC commission! I'll PM you in a bit, but just to iron out some details here first so I can figure out what I'm doing:

1. Did you have a preference for pose?
2. Or props?
3. Or Full body vs. bust? (I'm just now realizing the tiers are kinda vague on this).

Last edited:
hOMGOMGOMG I love the flowery expression! Her custom clothes are so dang cute! I'm thinkin' a nice beachy background.
My first RLC commission! I'll PM you in a bit, but just to iron out some details here first so I can figure out what I'm doing:

1. Did you have a preference for pose?

2. Or Full body vs. bust? (I'm just now realizing the tiers are kinda vague on this).
OMGGG yessss the flowery expression is so underrated. I think I'll take a bust! As far as the pose I don't really have a preference on that either haha i'm the worst. I'll love anything you make for me!

And i just want to say, I love your art so much! I've been watching the Fingerpaint thread and you and all the other wonderful artist on TBT have inspired me to get procreate and a stylus and I've started learning how to digitally draw myself. I've got no drawing talent, so I'm still learning, but I love everyone's art so much. it's so inspiring to me so I just want to say thank you!!!! ๐Ÿ’–

Back