• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Purchasing] Art of my OCs (Offering TBT, Collectibles, or RLC)

oh! well. i finished drawing.
is this sufficient for a snowman? O: if not- enjoy my cooldown drawing of yue!
(not the full file, the file is too big for tbt to handle)
It's beautiful, thank you so much for the lovely sketch of Yue!
Of course, I'll send the snowman over now, let me know if you want a message with it? :)

It's beautiful, thank you so much for the lovely sketch of Yue!
Of course, I'll send the snowman over now, let me know if you want a message with it? :)
oh any message is fine! also if you want the full file , dm me your e-mail address ^_^ ! thank you for letting me draw yue ! and for a snowman!

Thank you so much, rosetti! 💜 What do you feel comfortable with offering for the lamp? And is there a specific character you were interested in drawing? :blush:

Honestly I’m happy to offer whatever you’re interested in out of my styles and any character you prefer unless you don’t mind then ig it’ll be a surprise LOL 🥹

Honestly I’m happy to offer whatever you’re interested in out of my styles and any character you prefer unless you don’t mind then ig it’ll be a surprise LOL 🥹
Thank you for your reply! If it's not much trouble, I'd love it to be a surprise! Please let me know if that's okay! If you'd like me to send over the mushroom lamp collectible now, do you want a message with it?

Thank you for your reply! If it's not much trouble, I'd love it to be a surprise! Please let me know if that's okay! If you'd like me to send over the mushroom lamp collectible now, do you want a message with it?

a surprise !!! omg perfect HEHE I’m currently working on a couple other commissions but then I’ll get started on yours 💜 I’m happy with whatever message on the mushroom and just send it whenever u want 🤩 tysm for trusting me and my art 🥹

a surprise !!! omg perfect HEHE I’m currently working on a couple other commissions but then I’ll get started on yours 💜 I’m happy with whatever message on the mushroom and just send it whenever u want 🤩 tysm for trusting me and my art 🥹

Yeah of course, not a problem at all! I totally understand that, please take your time :) I'll send the mushroom lamp over right now!
Thank YOU for your time, I appreciate it :)

Back