• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Purchasing] Art of my OCs (Offering TBT, Collectibles, or RLC)

Hatori

─── ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ ───
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Pink Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Purple Crescent Moon
White Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (344) +
Hello everyone! I love collecting art of my OCs and supporting fellow artists! I'm hoping to add more lovely pieces to my collection!

Please see below for my character roster:
*Click on the images to see individual profiles/references!

If AC reps are more your style, I also have my ACNH rep here:

*Art by MrBox

If any strike your fancy, please let me know who you'd like to draw! I can provide cleaner references and more details on personalities if needed!
I like to give as much artistic freedom as possible so feel free to let me know what you think!

I am offering:

- TBT
- RLC (Paypal)
- Collectibles below:
*subject to change, may add more to the list
697.jpg
681.jpg
703.jpg
207.jpg
598.jpg
556.jpg
555.jpg

Thanks so much for your time and consideration!! I appreciate you reading my post!

Last edited:
Adding that I'd be interested in the frost egg! Maybe for a fullbody? Am open for negotiations.

ugh I love all ur characters 🥹 I would love to create something in exchange for the mushroom lamp

ugh I love all ur characters 🥹 I would love to create something in exchange for the mushroom lamp

Thank you so much, rosetti! 💜 What do you feel comfortable with offering for the lamp? And is there a specific character you were interested in drawing? :blush:

I would love to draw one of them for tbt!

Hi there, ForeverFox! What type of art are you offering and for which character? I'd love to know your TBT prices! Thanks so much for your interest! :blush:

Thank you so much, rosetti! 💜 What do you feel comfortable with offering for the lamp? And is there a specific character you were interested in drawing? :blush:

Hi there, ForeverFox! What type of art are you offering and for which character? I'd love to know your TBT prices! Thanks so much for your interest! :blush:
I’d love to draw Meredith or Madou - probably tall chibi style?
IMG_0767.png

IMG_0385.png

IMG_0335.png
My tbt prices are 350 for a single character - more details here in my shop!
Thread 'Foreverfox's Den: BREAK!'
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/foreverfoxs-den-break.598777/

I’d love to draw Meredith or Madou - probably tall chibi style?
My tbt prices are 350 for a single character - more details here in my shop!
Thread 'Foreverfox's Den: BREAK!'
https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/foreverfoxs-den-break.598777/
Thank you for your reply - your art is so cute! I'd love to get something of Meredith if you don't mind :blush:all details and information are on her profile page but please feel free to let me know if you need anything :) I tend to send payment up front - let me know if that's okay with you!

Thank you for your reply - your art is so cute! I'd love to get something of Meredith if you don't mind :blush:all details and information are on her profile page but please feel free to let me know if you need anything :) I tend to send payment up front - let me know if that's okay with you!
Thank you so much! That is okay with me! All of your characters are so adorable 🥰

Hello Hatori!!!! I'd... love to draw your characters for collectibles...or perhaps RLC..... I'm not sure what is offered at the moment in terms of collectibles .....
but I'd love to draw.. View attachment 552861 They are pulling at my soul...
Here is a link to my RLC commissions if you are interested!

Hi MrBox!! Oh thank you so much as always! I just updated my OP with 2 more collectibles but I have these for offer right now (though rosetti has expressed interest in the mushroom lamp earlier so I'm putting it on hold in the meantime):

697.jpg
681.jpg
703.jpg
463.jpg
207.jpg
598.jpg
497.jpg
556.jpg
555.jpg

Let me know if any of them interest you! Otherwise I'm more than happy to offer RLC!

Hi MrBox!! Oh thank you so much as always! I just updated my OP with 2 more collectibles but I have these for offer right now (though rosetti has expressed interest in the mushroom lamp earlier so I'm putting it on hold in the meantime):

697.jpg
681.jpg
703.jpg
463.jpg
207.jpg
598.jpg
497.jpg
556.jpg
555.jpg

Let me know if any of them interest you! Otherwise I'm more than happy to offer RLC!
Oh- is the mushlamp the mushroom thing..?! That looks awesome.. I may have to hunt for that later >:^O !
HMM... well, if you have the means to, I'd be down to do RLC for you! (ofc, my personal taste in characters don't matter for this option-) since that is my more preferred way for commissions..
but... if not.. can I draw for that.. snowman...

Oh- is the mushlamp the mushroom thing..?! That looks awesome.. I may have to hunt for that later >:^O !
HMM... well, if you have the means to, I'd be down to do RLC for you! (ofc, my personal taste in characters don't matter for this option-) since that is my more preferred way for commissions..
but... if not.. can I draw for that.. snowman...
Yup! This one in particular is called the Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp! If interested, I'll let you know if its still available after rosetti's reply! I'd just like to give them ample time :)

I don't mind if you'd like to draw something simple for the snowman collectible!

Yup! This one in particular is called the Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp! If interested, I'll let you know if its still available after rosetti's reply! I'd just like to give them ample time :)

I don't mind if you'd like to draw something simple for the snowman collectible!
oh! of course of course! in my mind, the mushroom lamp was already gone!

and yesss >:^D

oh! of course of course! in my mind, the mushroom lamp was already gone!

and yesss >:^D
Not a problem! And awesome, thank you! Do you want the snowman sent over to you right now, and any message to go along with it?

Not a problem! And awesome, thank you! Do you want the snowman sent over to you right now, and any message to go along with it?
oh! well. i finished drawing.
is this sufficient for a snowman? O: if not- enjoy my cooldown drawing of yue!
(not the full file, the file is too big for tbt to handle)
1712725461572.png

Back