🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

omg hii! first of all thank you for the art you did above for me & ariane I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! ;-; It was a birthday present and made me so happy hehe <3 seriously so ADORABLE <3 c:
and yes the snowglobe art is fine as is thank u! just remind me how much I have to send you and i'll do it asap :3
Hehe, honestly even 1 tbt is fine, since I don't have much use for tbt at the moment (unless someone starts selling some wands :oops:).
I think we originally agreed upon 100, but no worries if that's beyond your budget. ^_^

Questions for customizing your snowglobe:
1. Did you want maybe palm tree silhouettes instead of pine trees in your background? How about the cabins-- would a different building be more appropriate?
2. Did you still want snow on the ground? Or maybe a beach with shells or field of a few flowers?

Let me know if there's anything else that can make it more personalized for you!

Hehe, honestly even 1 tbt is fine, since I don't have much use for tbt at the moment (unless someone starts selling some wands :oops:).
I think we originally agreed upon 100, but no worries if that's beyond your budget. ^_^

Questions for customizing your snowglobe:
1. Did you want maybe palm tree silhouettes instead of pine trees in your background? How about the cabins-- would a different building be more appropriate?
2. Did you still want snow on the ground? Or maybe a beach with shells or field of a few flowers?

Let me know if there's anything else that can make it more personalized for you!
okie i'll still send u 100 <3 i'm sure a wand will pop up in the near future and I wanna make sure I pay you fairly hehe c;
and the pine trees and cabins are still preferred! maybe you could do no snow though and make the grass green and whatever details you think would fit :3 my island is in the southern hemisphere and set on christmas, so it's still "winter themed" just no snow <3 sending bells rn as well! thank you so much ;-;

For @allainah ! An animated globe depicting Christmas in the Southern Hemisphere (with fireflies instead of snow).
Allainah-Snow-globe.gif

Last edited:
For @Mimi Cheems , a painterly attempt of her demon / angel chars hugging (we all need a hug nowadays :p) -- click for bigger version, as always.
Two versions, one with and one without a hat:

30 second Speedpaint (this took me 13+ hours so I didn't load the regular speedpaint, lest I bore you):
Post automatically merged:

@Foreverfox @Corrie ready for your art requests, if y'all are still interested~

For @Mimi Cheems , a painterly attempt of her demon / angel chars hugging (we all need a hug nowadays :p) -- click for bigger version, as always.
Two versions, one with and one without a hat:

30 second Speedpaint (this took me 13+ hours so I didn't load the regular speedpaint, lest I bore you):

@Foreverfox @Corrie ready for your art requests, if y'all are still interested~
Yes!! Here are my refs:
20220221_194751.png
20220215_111240.jpg
20220323_093624.jpg

Thank you so much! I'll send tbt when you're done in hopes that I have more than I do now. 😅

Omgawwww this rep is so gorgeous!!! I knew I wanted to draw her the moment she appeared.
Did you want a chibi, full body, portrait… or just whatever I can come up with?
I love her so much, she's who I wish I was! Lol I want her to become synonymous with me the way yours is with you! 🥰 Chibi or Full body works, or whatever you think is best, honestly! I trust your artistic abilities and I know you'll make her shine! She can be holding any of the things in her pics. 🥰 I'm so excited!!

I love her so much, she's who I wish I was! Lol I want her to become synonymous with me the way yours is with you! 🥰 Chibi or Full body works, or whatever you think is best, honestly! I trust your artistic abilities and I know you'll make her shine! She can be holding any of the things in her pics. 🥰 I'm so excited!!
It’ll be you, me, and Roxxy chilling out on a sofa as our AC personas. 😂 jkjk…

If it’s all right, I would like to switch my place in line on the pinglist with @Oldcatlady. So, she’ll be next and I’ll be in the spot that’s currently last. Is that okay?

Last edited:
I'M OBSESSED!! 🤩🤩🤩 SHE'S SOO BEAUTIFUL!!! thank you so much for gracing me with one of your originals!
IT"S ALL YOU
also DANGIT there's a stray line on the hand that i have to remove... just as sec... 😭

I'M OBSESSED!! 🤩🤩🤩 SHE'S SOO BEAUTIFUL!!! thank you so much for gracing me with one of your originals!
OK phew here is the final and a square version: @Foreverfox

Last edited:
@Oldcatlady @Corrie ready for your request 🎵:whistle:

Order form:
Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Would you like it toasted (include a speedpaint)?
Payment:

Hi Renn! Would you be interested in commissioning a LinkedIn banner for my professional profile? If not, no worries (super random request, I know. 😂) Thanks for your time! 💜

Hi Renn! Would you be interested in commissioning a LinkedIn banner for my professional profile? If not, no worries (super random request, I know. 😂) Thanks for your time! 💜
lol that is super random! I can’t imagine my work is anywhere close to professional looking, but I’m definitely interested in the challenge! Shoot me a pm with details 😉

lol that is super random! I can’t imagine my work is anywhere close to professional looking, but I’m definitely interested in the challenge! Shoot me a pm with details 😉
You're a champ! 🥺 💜 Full transparency, I'm still in the process of updating my LI profile, so I'll send you the details in 3-4 weeks. Thank you so much; greatly appreciate your experimental attitude!

Back