• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

💜TeaGem's Art Cafe || (TBT)/RLC)[CLOSED]🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanisha23

🎶Come on and Join the Adelaide Parade 🎶
Bells
Switch
6974-1338-1595
Blue Balloon
Festival Lantern
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (85) +

💜Welcome to Tea Gem's Art Cafe!🖤
WLTGMouseGlow.png

Opened for sketch/rough painting commission
Hi Everyone, my name is Tea Gem! I posted recently gauging some interest in the possibility of me doing art commissions over here on TBT and decided go through with it! I wanted to start off with one slot as this is also an opportunity to help me get over my art block. I may open another slot if I'm feeling up for it!

Click Here for my general TOS + will draws and wont draws!
(I apologize for them being so lengthy, but it just to protect both me and you <3)
Please read this before commission me <3

Base Prices
Sketch
Rough Painting
Half Body - $15/50TBT
Quarter Body - $25/75TBT
Full Body - $35/100TBT
Half Body - $35/150TBT
Quarter Body - $45/200TBT
Full Body - $60/400TBT
Custom Design(Background included) - 500TBT/$80
*For RLC Commission, I will be using pay. You will receive a invoice from me :)
Background
Solid color/ Simple + $0/0TBT
graphical/textured + $5/20TBT

Half Body

Half Body

IDKyet (2).png

Quarter Body

IDKyet.png

Full Body​

My style of sketching includes rough lines with sometime minimal inclusion on shading and highlighting.
Idk7.png
Performer.png
ShoesWIP2.png
854155fb_original.png
My style of rough painting has a messy appears with unrefined lines. Highlights and shadows are quite built up, but not refined.
ExperimentTest2.png
Valdlena7Cense.png
ImogenBeach.png
Mermay4.png
JustinUpdate3.png

GwynryPort2.png

23.02.2024_13.03.28_REC.png

Graphical and textured backgrounds in my art tend to be a chaotic arrangement or colors and textures that I feel harmonize with the character.
PerformerWIP5.png

ImogenJuly2.png
HonakiFinTwit.png
BayoFullbodyFin6.png
CheshmiraJester15.png
The graphical/textured background comes free with this style of commission.
PeachiDesignWeb.png
Mina_Custom8.png
Strawberry_SakuraMerge8.png
FairyAdoptBG.png
Mag4.png
Maid2FinTwit.png

If you're interested I will just need some information that will serve as a form. I'll leave this open for 3-5 days, and then respond back to the person who I've chosen.

Form
What should I call you:
Commission size (if applicable):(Half, Quarter Full)
Commission Style:(Sketch, Rough Painting, Custom Design)
Payment:(TBT or RLC)
Optional Character personality/description: Don't feel you have to included this, but I find it a lot easier to come up with a poses, camera angle, and general ideas if I know the character's personality. If the personality is visible through the references provided, that also works!
Preferred mentioned on communication: TBT, Twitter, Discord (feel free to leave this in my PM if you don't want to share it here <3)
Payment plan?: Full upfront or Half up front half when finished?
If you really can't provide more than 3, I can most likely work with the, but the more the better :)
I have read the TOS

*I would like to mention this is my first time doing commissions on tbt. I'm used to trading in game items, so I'm not familiar with the usual conversion for RLC to TBT. Feel free to let me know if I could have better conversions <3

My portfolio for more examples
(sketch section)

💜Thank you so much for considering commissioning me!🖤
image03.gif
Post automatically merged:

Formatting errors fixed 🖤💜

Attachments

• WLTGMouseGlow.png
    WLTGMouseGlow.png
    510.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Mermay4.png
    Mermay4.png
    402.8 KB · Views: 3
  • ImogenBeach.png
    ImogenBeach.png
    513.9 KB · Views: 2
  • ImogenBeach.png
    ImogenBeach.png
    513.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I...I realized I posted in the wrong thread
an-emoji-disintegrating-in-pain.gif

Last edited:
hi again! i’m glad you opened up, your style is so cool :’] i would like to place an order! thank you for considering ^^

i’d love to see kaito in your style! you can probably find references of him online, but here are a few:

1708735970332.png

1708736077922.png

1708736181891.png

what should i call you: mari if you can, ribbit or ribbitribbon is fine though
commission size: full body
commission style: rough painting
payment: 420 tbt (+background)
optional character description: he’s a vocaloid so he doesn’t have a canonical personality, but he’s mostly depicted as a nice energetic guy. in project sekai according to the wiki he’s also a little shy, though i haven’t played it.
preferred communication: tbt dms
payment plan: upfront!

(i have read the tos :>)

Hello!!! Your art is super prettyyy!!!! Maybe one of my characters can help with your art block? :] Feel free to choose from any in the folder!

What should I call you: Bungo
Commission size (if applicable): Full
Commission Style: Rough Painting + Background
Payment: 420 tbt
Optional Character personality/description: In character descriptions! If you think it would be fun to draw a character in a different outfit let me know and we can discuss it (the characters you draw are so stylish and fashionable!!!)
Preferred mentioned on communication: TBT or can do discord
Payment plan?: Half upfront half when finished unless you'd prefer upfront more

I have read the TOS!

hi!!! absolutely adore ur artstyle, completely trust u with anyway u want to approach the comm request if u choose to accept 💕

What should I call you: koi
Commission size (if applicable): full please
Commission Style: rough painting please w a simple/solid background
Payment: tbt - 1k (ur underpricing on tbt imo!!)
Optional Character personality/description: strong fairy vibes - devious and cute af
Preferred mentioned on communication: my discord is koifishcarp but i'm happy to comms on tbt too whatever u prefer x
Payment plan?: full upfront xo
Rosetti.jpg
IMG-2399.jpg

Rosie-chibi.png
img_2395-jpeg.537249

ignore the text, it's more just a ref for the dress/ outfit and shoes!
I have read the TOS !!! : >

What should I call you: Snowi
Commission size (if applicable): Fullbody + textured background
Commission Style: Rough Painting
Payment: 500 tbt
Optional Character personality/description: Peppy/ energetic. Likes fish
Preferred mentioned on communication: TBT or Discord (I am Snowifer on discord)
Payment plan?: Full upfront
Spoiler: References 3 Minimum
1708783628689.png

1708783708704.png
1708783755359.png
I have read the TOS

Hello, Tea Gem - I love your chic art style! I'd love to be considered for an art piece! :)
What should I call you: Hatori
Commission size (if applicable): Full Body
Commission Style: Rough Painting + Textured background
Payment: 1.5k TBT
Optional Character personality/description: (can provide cleaner references if needed)
Here's her toyhouse profile for more details and references as well: https://toyhou.se/10426064.003-meredith
32891166_QPke9FxYy.png

63354442_HAQ6b8r3jJun8V1.png

62215734_lqUzIKye8GYPZo5.png

Meredith is a kind, loving, and motherly person. She's a dragon mystic/clairvoyant who helps people in need of guidance or closure. She has a pair of wings, horns, and a dragon tail. Her dragon cane is completely optional
Preferred mentioned on communication: TBT, Discord
Payment plan?: Full upfront
I have read the TOS!

Thank you guys so much for submitting forms! I went over all the references that you gave me, and I actually think that a lot of these characters are giving me some ideas that I want to try out!

I know I said I would take one slot, but think after looking at these, I will work on 3 and then queue the other 2. I'll begin working on the queued ones as I finish the first ones.

I will go and contact everyone and begin work on them in the order in which I get responses.

I haven't contacted anyone yet, but I will leave my general queue here and then a little table here so you're able to keep track of the progress of your commission!

In Progress​
Queued​
1.) Hatori - Painting​
N/A​
2.) Koi - Flat Colors​

updates should be more regular now!
🖤 💜
Finished​
Mari​
Snowi​
Bungo​

Last edited: