🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

Hello! I'm glad I decided to log in today lol, I'd love to commission you again!

Description: I love how you draw my Pokemon gals so I was thinking maybe some more Maple? This time maybe have her and Sonia hanging out and being sisters ^^ I love ordering your mystery pieces so the rest is up to you!!

References: Maple in case you forgot lol

Dimensions: Standard landscape!

Would you like to include a speedpaint?: Yes please!

Payment: 145 tbt, literally take it all lol

I
Hello! I'm glad I decided to log in today lol, I'd love to commission you again!

Description: I love how you draw my Pokemon gals so I was thinking maybe some more Maple? This time maybe have her and Sonia hanging out and being sisters ^^ I love ordering your mystery pieces so the rest is up to you!!

I could never forget Maple! Just to confirm, you mean the Sonia that is Professor Magnolia’s assistant, right: https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Sonia?file=Sonia_concept_art.jpg

What are sisterly activities hmmm
Combing each other’s hair? lol

Almost 2 months later (due to vacation and that epic TBT fair), I'm back!

Thank you @your local goomy for letting me mess around with art techniques using your character as a guinea pig (again). I present to you:
Maple and big sis Sonia having some girly time--

This was a big challenge for me to understand colors and paint directly with only 2-3 layers active. I got rid of the lineart soon after starting the coloring and it was a tough juggling act. I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm not sure what I will do next... I'm not even sure anyone will want this "lineless" style, but maybe it's time to rearrange my shop? 😬

Speedpaint:

Almost 2 months later (due to vacation and that epic TBT fair), I'm back!

Thank you @your local goomy for letting me mess around with art techniques using your character as a guinea pig (again). I present to you:
Maple and big sis Sonia having some girly time--

This was a big challenge for me to understand colors and paint directly with only 2-3 layers active. I got rid of the lineart soon after starting the coloring and it was a tough juggling act. I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm not sure what I will do next... I'm not even sure anyone will want this "lineless" style, but maybe it's time to rearrange my shop? 😬

Speedpaint:

I hope you don’t mind me popping in to say how much I love this! 🤩💜💜💜 It looks incredible! ☺️

I hope you don’t mind me popping in to say how much I love this! 🤩💜💜💜 It looks incredible! ☺️
TYSM! I really appreciate the positive words; it's always scary for me to try new things when I know the other methods work, but I have a dream to make art as great as some of my idols, so I need to force myself to try their methods. ☺️

Yay! I'll post the form here for the sake of formality, and I'll give you the details on discord. :)

Description/References/Dimensions: I'll tell you on discord
Would you like to include a speedpaint? No, thank you.
Payment: 500TBT - 100 from discount = 400TBT (or a different price, depending on how much work you think it will be)

Thank you! ^_^
For @kiwikenobi, another fantastical character, Sev:

Can you tell he's small enough to use doll furniture and items for dining? 😊

Pinging @Lumos and @Valzed for tbt art!
Lumos, it says you haven't logged in for a while, but if you ever come back and want art, just message me.

I'm ready for your request Valzed! You have an 84 tbt discount from what you've spent in raffles. ;)

Pinging @Lumos and @Valzed for tbt art!
Lumos, it says you haven't logged in for a while, but if you ever come back and want art, just message me.

I'm ready for your request Valzed! You have an 84 tbt discount from what you've spent in raffles. ;)
I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner! I'm so excited I saw this though! Now I just have to decide what to request. Your art is so amazing it's hard to choose! I do have one idea but it involves a bit of animation. May I PM you about it? Thanks so much!

I'm so sorry I didn't reply sooner! I'm so excited I saw this though! Now I just have to decide what to request. Your art is so amazing it's hard to choose! I do have one idea but it involves a bit of animation. May I PM you about it? Thanks so much!
Yes! Please send me your ideas 💡🤩🙏

I can't wait to reveal what I received in this art trade; Aquilla is such an amazing artist with a big heart and I feel like we are kindred spirits in the pursuit of art improvement. Here is the Halloween themed animation I made of her OC + kitty. She has an amazing green thumb as well as artistic talent!
Aquilla-Witch-Animation.gif

1664932102419.png

Alright, this has to be one of my favorite animations I’ve ever made:

Valzed has already expressed how much they loved the result of turning their OC into the Bride of Frankenstein. There are also several other Halloween themed animation ideas shared that might be fun for a raffle… 🤔💭💡

Pinging @Dunquixote
Ready for your order!

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Would you like to include a speedpaint?
Payment:

Pinging @Dunquixote
Ready for your order!

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.)
References: (reference images / links)
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc)
Would you like to include a speedpaint?
Payment:
Thanks so much for the ping & dm 🙂. Would you be comfortable with tarot card design requests or would you prefer our requests stick to the menu? I’m fine with either; just was curious since I was thinking of asking for something different.

Description:

If the tarot request is not okay, then baker’s choice or complex (up to you 🙂). I’d like Dr. Maruki from Persona 5. If complex, I was thinking of Maruki & cameo with Billy (if you are comfortable with that), setting Maruki’s office or leblanc’s. my initial idea was just something to remember and dedicate to Billy since he passed away a couple of months ago. If this is not okay, i understand and I’m sorry ><. Option 3 would be maruki offering snacks and apple juice box to the protagonist and the protagonist’s expression is 😅 like the emoji (see also screenshot under other tag).
Councillor tarot: 1
Other:
D779370A-3D25-401E-8B06-DBD7BEB9A1DB.jpeg
Billy:
Maruki’s office:
8E641618-93DD-474C-917B-2EB7E0355D17.jpeg
Leblanc’s:
0F6764E0-1F85-4CC8-98C5-C0484079B524.jpeg
4730FDDF-85CF-4F50-9E67-714A16E90FE6.jpeg

Dimensions: no preference; up to you
Speedpaint: sure!
Payment: would 1,000 tbt be enough for any of the options? if it’s not enough, I’ll need to save up more & for now go with a different request.

Thanks so much for the ping & dm 🙂. Would you be comfortable with tarot card design requests or would you prefer our requests stick to the menu? I’m fine with either; just was curious since I was thinking of asking for something different.

Description:

If the tarot request is not okay, then baker’s choice or complex (up to you 🙂). I’d like Dr. Maruki from Persona 5. If complex, I was thinking of Maruki & cameo with Billy (if you are comfortable with that), setting Maruki’s office or leblanc’s. my initial idea was just something to remember and dedicate to Billy since he passed away a couple of months ago. If this is not okay, i understand and I’m sorry ><. Option 3 would be maruki offering snacks and apple juice box to the protagonist and the protagonist’s expression is 😅 like the emoji (see also screenshot under other tag).
Other:
Billy:
Maruki’s office: Leblanc’s:
Payment: would 1,000 tbt be enough for any of the options? if it’s not enough, I’ll need to save up more & for now go with a different request.
I LOVE TAROT CARDS
The Tarot idea is my favorite, though I have a few questions that I will PM. P5 and the whole Persona series is so stylish, I hope I can do it justice.
Also, that is an incredibly generous offering and I am both flustered and thankful!
Also, RIP Billy Kametz. It's always so sad to see talent stolen from us too soon. ;_;

I LOVE TAROT CARDS
The Tarot idea is my favorite, though I have a few questions that I will PM. P5 and the whole Persona series is so stylish, I hope I can do it justice.
Also, that is an incredibly generous offering and I am both flustered and thankful!
Also, RIP Billy Kametz. It's always so sad to see talent stolen from us too soon. ;_;

Awesome! I’m glad I asked! 🙂 I love them too, though I don’t know much about them tbh; I just really love all the art that I’ve seen 🤩. I’ve just recently discovered some fan decks and got one from Burning Artist for a special occasion 🙂; got at least three more on top of my Christmas wish list plus quite a number of art prints/postcards on my wish list that have tarot designs.

I believe you can 🙂💜💜💜; you’re so talented & creative and you are improving so much! ☺️ You’re welcome to experiment as much as you want if you feel that would help you and make it more fun 🙂. And that sounds good! I’ll keep checking my dms throughout the day and when I get up and reply when I can to work out details and any questions 🙂. My sleep schedule has gotten worse so sorry ahead of time if my response is at a weird time 😅; moving and still having unpacking to do has affected me more than i thought it would and for longer as well.

Yes! 😭 some times when I first wake i honestly forget he passed away. i guess i’m still in shock 😓

Last edited:

Description:

Other:
Billy:
Maruki’s office: Leblanc’s:
After much fiddling, I have arrived at this version of a tarot card featuring Maruki from Persona 5! (Click for larger version)
I love the look of tarot cards, and I'm so glad to have the chance to make something like this, even if my research phase went extra long.
There's so much symbolism in this piece, and I'm fairly proud of how it turned out!
  • The golden apples represent temptation and allure.​
  • The sunset colors are taken from the character's palace in game.​
  • Maruki is facing left, while offering a helping hand. It is a gesture of kindness, but also facing left and giving the left hand can be construed as sinister.​
  • The mask and gem from his meta-verse form are on the top and bottom of the card.​
  • The tree of life that is associated with his character is growing in the background.​

Here's a speedpaint:

And then for fun, I separated the elements and tried zooming around it in an animation by MentalCanvas:

TYSM @Dunquixote for commissioning me again and entertaining my bajillion questions. This was a true collab, lol.

Last edited:
After much fiddling, I have arrived at this version of a tarot card featuring Maruki from Persona 5! (Click for larger version)
I love the look of tarot cards, and I'm so glad to have the chance to make something like this, even if my research phase went extra long.
There's so much symbolism in this piece, and I'm fairly proud of how it turned out!
  • The golden apples represent temptation and allure.​
  • The sunset colors are taken from the character's palace in game.​
  • Maruki is facing left, while offering a helping hand. It is a gesture of kindness, but also facing left and giving the left hand can be construed as sinister.​
  • The mask and gem from his meta-verse form are on the top and bottom of the card.​
  • The tree of life that is associated with his character is growing in the background.​

Here's a speedpaint:

And then for fun, I separated the elements and tried zooming around it in an animation by MentalCanvas:

TYSM @Dunquixote for commissioning me again and entertaining my bajillion questions. This was a true collab, lol.

I don’t even play Persona 5, but this is gorgeous! Have I already told you lately that your artwork is so stunning? Because I’ve been thinking it every time I see it, and I’ve been meaning to! I have complete admiration of your skill and dedication to your art! 😍✨

Back