🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

Hi Renn! How're you doing? 😊

I am once again looking for your fabulous art skills! I'm pivoting from my original idea for a LinkedIn banner, so let me know if you're still interested in taking on this request. 😅

Description: a unique, memorable logo for a personal blog
References: please let me know what will help you the most from what I've considered (or if I've overlooked anything). Definitely want to give you enough information to work off of without stifling your creativity! Happy to share my professional profile with you via DM, too!
  • Descriptive profile (adjectives, desired perception, evoked feelings)
  • Vision board
  • 10-20 (very) rough sketch ideas I've had - not sure if you'd prefer going in with a fresh mental canvas instead of being biased by my ideas. 🤔
Dimensions: 400 by 400 pixels
Would you like to include a speedpaint? Sure!
Payment: $12 USD

Thank you for your time and consideration! 💜
I have a couple questions before I dare to attempt anything (I would love to see your sketches and vision board).
1. Do you have a Discord or other chatting platform (Google chat, etc.)? I can DM you my email 👍
2. I am also an amateur at typography so if this logo request is text heavy, I’m worried about disappointing you!

I have a couple questions before I dare to attempt anything (I would love to see your sketches and vision board).
1. Do you have a Discord or other chatting platform (Google chat, etc.)? I can DM you my email 👍
2. I am also an amateur at typography so if this logo request is text heavy, I’m worried about disappointing you!
🤩

1. Just sent you a friend request on Discord. 😊
2. I'm not too familiar with typography either, so the logo will be more visual!

Could I be added to ur pinglist please? <3
so happy your shop is up and running!!! it looks so cute :love:

ooh yay im excited! i saw you drew some pokemon so i hope its ok if i request a picture with some too? if not thats ok too just let me know and ill come up with something else :3

Description: im not 100% sure but maybe all of them in a flower field and peony and cherika make flower crowns while cerise is jumping around in the flowers or something like that. let me know if you have any other ideas :D
References: https://toyhou.se/1860820.peony with https://toyhou.se/2298597.cherika and https://toyhou.se/5112868.cerise
Dimensions: whatever fits
Would you like to include a free speedpaint? sure
Payment: 1k tbt
It’s been a couple weeks, but I’m happy to unveil a lovely scene featuring @Amilee ’s Pokémon trainer Peony with her cherry blossom themed Pokémon. (Click for full size).

30 second Speed paint:

It’s been a couple weeks, but I’m happy to unveil a lovely scene featuring @Amilee ’s Pokémon trainer Peony with her cherry blossom themed Pokémon. (Click for full size).

30 second Speed paint:

aaah i love it so so much!! thank you again for an amazing art piece 🥰
also could you put me back on the waiting list if possible?

Hi @Franny ! It has been quite a while, but if you are still interested, I'm ready for your request! I did try to draw a dragon and failed miserably... lol. I would have to find better references if your request involves a full bodied dragon. :p

Hi @Franny ! It has been quite a while, but if you are still interested, I'm ready for your request! I did try to draw a dragon and failed miserably... lol. I would have to find better references if your request involves a full bodied dragon. :p
haha, no dragons this time! do you mind if i get to you later tonight or tomorrow for my req? i wanna get a drawing of two people but i need to iron out the details on the 2nd character

haha, no dragons this time! do you mind if i get to you later tonight or tomorrow for my req? i wanna get a drawing of two people but i need to iron out the details on the 2nd character
No rush! I have plenty of art to practice. ^_^

i was hoping an artist would have had a piece of art done yesterday like they said but they got busy, so im gonna put another character im looking for art for ;;

Description: i'd like the "normal" proportions please! literally whatever you want, just note that she's based in like mid-late 70s so no smart devices or anything. office setting, laboratory would be cool, anything dark academia. simple is good.
References: https://toyhou.se/16379769.sophia-highest-priority-
Dimensions: any is fine
Would you like to include a speedpaint? sure!
Payment: 350 tbt?

i was hoping an artist would have had a piece of art done yesterday like they said but they got busy, so im gonna put another character im looking for art for ;;

Description: i'd like the "normal" proportions please! literally whatever you want, just note that she's based in like mid-late 70s so no smart devices or anything. office setting, laboratory would be cool, anything dark academia. simple is good.
Omg I’m so excited to do a piece from a different era; of course, if you want to offer the other character, I can draw based on descriptions also, I don’t mind.

Sophia has such a great backstory so no worries if you want to stick with her for the request. 😊

🤩

1. Just sent you a friend request on Discord. 😊
2. I'm not too familiar with typography either, so the logo will be more visual!
After much struggle (ty again @TheSillyPuppy for dealing with my bazillion questions and drafts), I have completed my first emblem / logo design! I have learned so much from this experience, and I can't wait to try out some new techniques the next time I'm asked for something like this.

I love the personalization and the ideas that went into this piece. Take a look at the inspo board!
1657000384794.png

30 sec speedpaint and short commentary:

After much struggle (ty again @TheSillyPuppy for dealing with my bazillion questions and drafts), I have completed my first emblem / logo design! I have learned so much from this experience, and I can't wait to try out some new techniques the next time I'm asked for something like this.

I love the personalization and the ideas that went into this piece. Take a look at the inspo board!
View attachment 446511

30 sec speedpaint and short commentary:
I am once again blown away by your work!!! 🥰 I'm so grateful for your thoughtfulness and attention to detail. I had a blast throughout this entire co-creation process, and to be honest, feel a bit sad now that it's over. :LOL: So happy that I asked you to bring my vision to life! 🌻🙏

Omg I’m so excited to do a piece from a different era; of course, if you want to offer the other character, I can draw based on descriptions also, I don’t mind.

Sophia has such a great backstory so no worries if you want to stick with her for the request. 😊
id be fine sticking with her! i was originally going to ask for her & someone else but their art wasnt done yet :(

Presenting Sophia for @Franny!

I love her backstory and props, particularly that wicked cool clock hand sword. I nabbed a bunch of 1970's inspo while looking for references also. Win-win!
Speedpaint here:

Presenting Sophia for @Franny!

I love her backstory and props, particularly that wicked cool clock hand sword. I nabbed a bunch of 1970's inspo while looking for references also. Win-win!
Speedpaint here:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! you did her GREAT!! i'm so happy i commissioned you, thank you again :D i'll hit you up again in the future once i get my art for my other character, if you're alright drawing males.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! you did her GREAT!! i'm so happy i commissioned you, thank you again :D i'll hit you up again in the future once i get my art for my other character, if you're alright drawing males.
Of course I would love to have more male examples! Should I stick you back in the tbt pinglist? It is roughly 2 months long 😅

Of course I would love to have more male examples! Should I stick you back in the tbt pinglist? It is roughly 2 months long 😅
yes please, if i get some money sooner i might get an RLC comm from you haha. depends on how impatient i feel at any given point.

yes please, if i get some money sooner i might get an RLC comm from you haha. depends on how impatient i feel at any given point.
No pressure! The longer you wait, the more time I have to improve my art skills, lol.

Pinging @your local goomy and @kiwikenobi ! I’m gonna try to get y’all through before I travel / the enchanted forest summer fair event.

Yay! I'll post the form here for the sake of formality, and I'll give you the details on discord. :)

Description/References/Dimensions: I'll tell you on discord
Would you like to include a speedpaint? No, thank you.
Payment: 500TBT - 100 from discount = 400TBT (or a different price, depending on how much work you think it will be)

Thank you! ^_^

Last edited:
Back