• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

@CylieDanny Absolutely, if you request some art from jadetine, and it winds up costing more than you have, I can give her the difference.

And for what it's worth, if you ever reopened your Pokémon art shop, I'd definitely commission more art from you.

Off topic, but I was thinking about it, once I get a new phone. Cause I draw all my stuff with my fingers on my phone.

Thank you very much ,^^ If your sure I'll take you up on your very kind offer

Description: A detailed chibi of my island rep with a red background! I'll leave things like the expression and pose up to you!
References:
0RnZLXl.jpg
Dimensions: I guess a signature rectangle? You'll probably have a better idea of how to handle this, lmao.
Best Contact Method: Discord or TBT, entirely up to you!
Payment: 200 TBT

Presenting my first ever character sheet! This is kiwikenobi's DnD character, Jericho.

I've made art of him before a couple years ago and there have been some changes to my skills, though I can see I need to sit my butt down and learn how to color.
I really enjoyed working on the expressions-- I feel like my art tends to be stoic or people ofc never ask for art of their chars crying, so it was a good opportunity to learn. 🥰

I'm going to be studying hard and maybe attempting Inktober next month, so apologies to those of you waiting for your requests. 🙏 I hope there's no rush. I will check in with you again before I start.

Last edited:
I hope I'm not too late on this, but I wanted to file in my last tbt commission for you before setting on your journey towards a brighter future for your art! 😊(y)

Description: I would like to see my character/artist-sona/mascot drawn in your style. She's usually holding/reaching towards the blue stars. (Background is usually night, dreamy, or space-themed)
References:
refsheet2.png
moonlight.png
background is usually like this (Raymond excluded)
Dimensions: Portrait rectangle
Best Contact Method:
Discord or TBT
Payment: 600 tbt

I hope I'm not too late on this, but I wanted to file in my last tbt commission for you before setting on your journey towards a brighter future for your art! 😊(y)

Description: I would like to see my character/artist-sona/mascot drawn in your style. She's usually holding/reaching towards the blue stars. (Background is usually night, dreamy, or space-themed)
References:
View attachment 514169 background is usually like this (Raymond excluded)
Dimensions: Portrait rectangle
Best Contact Method:
Discord or TBT
Payment: 600 tbt
You're not too late! I really appreciate all your support, especially from one artist to another. There's so much to learn out there, so I hope to come back with even better art; surely this won't be the last time I try drawing your characters~!

You're not too late! I really appreciate all your support, especially from one artist to another. There's so much to learn out there, so I hope to come back with even better art; surely this won't be the last time I try drawing your characters~!
I should send the 600 TBT right away! And I appreciate your art as always! 🥰

I am now seeking art of my Animal Crossing character. It’s been a while since I ordered from an art shop. I prefer to spend in TBT.

Description: I like my character to be drawn like seen in the detailed chibis section, to show full body. Also have her slightly rotated to show her ponytail and her windflower hairpin. Also have her hold a glowing snowflake glow wand (like on TBT)
References:
img_1663-jpeg.513881

img_1664-jpeg.513882

Dimensions: Rectangle
Best Contact Method: TBT. The sketches and final product can be sent through PM. I’ll use this thread to share the art you made as part of a gallery of others’ drawings.
Payment: 200 TBT

Presenting my first ever character sheet! This is kiwikenobi's DnD character, Jericho.
Thank you so, so much! It's wonderful and beautiful, and it's so magical to see him looking so real and alive like this! And you're such a joy to work with! I love it! Thank you! ^_^

hey renn, are character sheets RLC only right now? how much would one be? either RLC or TBT, but i know you're closing TBT comms soon, i'm just curious!

hey renn, are character sheets RLC only right now? how much would one be? either RLC or TBT, but i know you're closing TBT comms soon, i'm just curious!
I haven't priced the character sheet for RLC (it would probably depend on what goes on it).
The last one had 2 full-body renders, 4 base-color-only expressions, and a few objects for 1000 tbt. In RLC, that would probably run $60-$80.

If you are not in a rush for your character sheet, I am happy to reserve a distant future tbt slot for you locked in at 1000 tbt. Basically any requests that get made within the next 4 days, I will eventually get to, and payment is not expected until the sketch is approved.

You can ping me any time on Discord (jadetine)! I have been bad about checking in on TBT lately (amazing, considering I was on the site daily from the launch of ACNH until just a few months ago). 🙃

I haven't priced the character sheet for RLC (it would probably depend on what goes on it).
The last one had 2 full-body renders, 4 base-color-only expressions, and a few objects for 1000 tbt. In RLC, that would probably run $60-$80.

If you are not in a rush for your character sheet, I am happy to reserve a distant future tbt slot for you locked in at 1000 tbt. Basically any requests that get made within the next 4 days, I will eventually get to, and payment is not expected until the sketch is approved.

You can ping me any time on Discord (jadetine)! I have been bad about checking in on TBT lately (amazing, considering I was on the site daily from the launch of ACNH until just a few months ago). 🙃
i'd actually love to get a character sheet for TBT :oops: timeline doesn't matter, i can wait haha. ill dm you on disc if thats okay?

Hey jadetine! :)

I'll throw in a TBT request if that works! (I didn't even realize I was on that chart LOL).

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, animation, etc.) Detailed chibi. Could it be the same style of eyes and brushes as the OC Maple in your examples? Could you please draw her with her hair down? Like this. Long and would reach down her back. Pose and facial expression are up to you! She's blunt, sassy, smug, thinks she's better than everyone, so anything to replicate that would be super fun!
References: (reference images / links) X X
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, phone background, circle, exact pixels, etc,,.) Just the regular size you make chibis is fine
Best Contact Method: (Discord / TBT / Instagram / Twitter) TBT
Payment: 200TBT
A detailed chibi for @Corrie! Look at how cheeky she is, kekeke.

Description: Anime Proportions! Could you possibly draw the two together with a pose like this? xxx or something like this? xxx ! :3
References: Momoko and Yume!
Dimensions: Whatever looks best to you!
Would you like to include a speedpaint?: Yes please!
Payment: Bee Plush Collectible! :3
Better late than never! Here's a couple of besties Yume and Momoko-- OC's by @Mimi Cheems and @nyx~

I tried to go lineless again and just paint shapes, but it took FOREVERRR
The pose was definitely a challenge, but I had fun looking at references for their uniforms and their hair-- art is such a long learning process, but it feels good to work hard! 🤓

Description: hi! I’d like to get a baker’s choice. I’ll leave the pose/style completely up to you! There’s some description on her toyhouse page for info about her personality :)
References: https://toyhou.se/7164643.solange-augustine-landry
Dimensions: up to you
Best Contact Method: DM here would be best
Payment: I’d like to use my tbt raffle leftovers pls
Ahem, let's hope the fact that this was posted last September doesn't mean that you've disappeared into the ether...

Here's a quick flat-colored Solange! (She has the most beautiful colors!) I mixed my favorite elements from the two costumes in the gallery.

1714158745779.png

PM me and I can send you a non-stamped version for your ToyHouse or whatevs. Thank you for believing in my art and trusting me with your OC!

Back