🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

I would like a Wedding Cake, please! ^^

I don't know if you are taking commissions outside of Animal Crossing, but I would like something cute between me and a very special character to me, named Mousse (he is from the Papa Louie games made by Flipline Studios). If you feel better doing this commission in a Animal Crossing-ish style, by all means. ^-^

Description: How about something along the lines of holding hands in a field of flowers. I would love it if you added some butterflies, if you can. For the expression, I would like for both of us to be smiling and blushing.

References:
Me
Mousse

Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? This is automatic for Wedding Cakes, but YES PLEASE! ^_^

Payment: $20.00, I believe
I would be happy to draw you and Mousse! For the purpose of planning out dimensions, did you intend on using this as an avatar or signature? I usually default to square dimensions.

I would be happy to draw you and Mousse! For the purpose of planning out dimensions, did you intend on using this as an avatar or signature? I usually default to square dimensions.
I have actually been wanting a signature of us. <3333 I would LOVE IT if you could make it into a signature. ^_^

Description: Wedding cake please 🍰🙏

I would like you to draw timeskip Hubert and my oc in a library (and if it isn’t too much add two cats in there too; they aren’t a must so i will let you decide if you want to draw them).

Pose: Both of them sitting next to each other at a table (will include in ref) reading, and my character maybe kissing him on the cheek.

Expression: Maybe both being a bit embarrassed; Hubert isn’t one to show much emotion and my character is shy.

Items: two books, stack of books Not sure if two small cats would count as part of the props or characters (let me know if you want me to pay extra for any of this or any other part of the order)

(what you want, expression, pose, items, background, etc.)
References:
Characters:
D5E61F5A-C24C-4B8B-9C84-FEB16FF710C6.jpeg

My oc; I prefer her with glasses and outfit timeskip (so it could be something like the picture yanrima drew for me; feel free to expand or change it a bit since I am still exploring ideas for her outfit).

Expression: Some possible refs - 1, 2, 3, 4,
B2D577B6-B890-4152-8377-43494F0FEF28.jpeg
72503F37-5634-4F30-B39B-44364D0831F4.jpeg
F1A1F12B-8BA5-497F-9896-5BA2304CC705.jpeg

Pose: possible ref

background:
B2D9BC38-320B-4A7E-8A91-B8D838ACDEAE.jpeg
628381F8-9DBB-4BED-B0FA-26C9DF70AB34.jpeg
253F5B6F-6971-4F6A-BBB3-446B9F1E6EDB.jpeg
277A13F6-4C96-40E9-BE6D-12A06A74E8FC.jpeg
B964DA76-93B8-4629-9935-5D9F3CB485E7.jpeg

Props:
Detail in book is optional and I don’t expect any of this to be show but just in case you want to show it has something on the page (depending on angle of the book)
71DF24E9-666D-42DE-BE47-F78E1E9FF4E8.jpeg
31235B3A-DA88-4C22-876A-92F990B51F01.jpeg

Kitties:
D9ADF04A-AB18-4CF0-8A3A-A712D8F75B1B.jpeg

642CDD10-3448-4602-937D-72572F2C70F2.jpeg

(reference images / links)
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? comes already toasted :) but totally up to you if you want to do it or not
Payment: 500 + 200 tip (please let me know if this isn’t enough) = 700 tbt total

I think that’s it. If you decide to change up my female character’s outfit, darker colors are preferred and something that would complement Hubert’s outfit (to make it look like both come from the same game).

Please let me know if you’d like me to change my order and need a bigger tip or this is just way too much.

Description: Wedding cake please 🍰🙏

I would like you to draw timeskip Hubert and my oc in a library (and if it isn’t too much add two cats in there too; they aren’t a must so i will let you decide if you want to draw them).

Pose: Both of them sitting next to each other at a table (will include in ref) reading, and my character maybe kissing him on the cheek.

Expression: Maybe both being a bit embarrassed; Hubert isn’t one to show much emotion and my character is shy.

Items: two books, stack of books Not sure if two small cats would count as part of the props or characters (let me know if you want me to pay extra for any of this or any other part of the order)

(what you want, expression, pose, items, background, etc.)
References:
Characters:
View attachment 381641
My oc; I prefer her with glasses and outfit timeskip (so it could be something like the picture yanrima drew for me; feel free to expand or change it a bit since I am still exploring ideas for her outfit).

Expression: Some possible refs - 1, 2, 3, 4,
View attachment 381646View attachment 381647View attachment 381648

Pose: possible ref

background: View attachment 381633View attachment 381634View attachment 381635View attachment 381636View attachment 381637

Props:
Detail in book is optional and I don’t expect any of this to be show but just in case you want to show it has something on the page (depending on angle of the book)
View attachment 381642View attachment 381643

Kitties:
View attachment 381638
View attachment 381639

(reference images / links)
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? comes already toasted :) but totally up to you if you want to do it or not
Payment: 500 + 200 tip (please let me know if this isn’t enough) = 700 tbt total

I think that’s it. If you decide to change up my female character’s outfit, darker colors are preferred and something that would complement Hubert’s outfit (to make it look like both come from the same game).

Please let me know if you’d like me to change my order and need a bigger tip or this is just way too much.
I preemptively collected Hubert references before your order, but I'm so glad you had expressive ones handy. Also, so much Hubert x Ferdinand art, holy cow.
And I was going to ask for your cat references, but you beat me to it!

A couple more questions:
1. Dimensions: do you intend to use the image as a signature or anything not square? Otherwise, my default canvas is typically square.
2. Your OC link doesn't seem to work for me (Toyhouse gave an error). could you re-send?

Your tbt offer is more than generous. I will give this my best effort!

I preemptively collected Hubert references before your order, but I'm so glad you had expressive ones handy. Also, so much Hubert x Ferdinand art, holy cow.
And I was going to ask for your cat references, but you beat me to it!

A couple more questions:
1. Dimensions: do you intend to use the image as a signature or anything not square? Otherwise, my default canvas is typically square.
2. Your OC link doesn't seem to work for me (Toyhouse gave an error). could you re-send?

Your tbt offer is more than generous. I will give this my best effort!

Ah so thoughtful! Thanks so much!🙏 💜😊

To answer your questions:

Nope! I just plan on posting it in my island journal, if you’re okay with that of course (with proper credits) and uploading it to toyhouse as well (with credits and a link to you). 🙂

Sorry about the link not working: https://toyhou.se/11334357.dunquixote. this is the first time I used toyhouse and am trying to share using an authorized list. Let me know if that doesn’t work and I’ll just make it public.

Thanks so much for accepting my commission! 🙏.

Ah so thoughtful! Thanks so much!🙏 💜😊

To answer your questions:

Nope! I just plan on posting it in my island journal, if you’re okay with that of course (with proper credits) and uploading it to toyhouse as well (with credits and a link to you). 🙂

Sorry about the link not working: https://toyhou.se/11334357.dunquixote. this is the first time I used toyhouse and am trying to share using an authorized list. Let me know if that doesn’t work and I’ll just make it public.

Thanks so much for accepting my commission! 🙏.
It worked! Omg, I love your oc, and I can't wait to see more of her.

I would like a Wedding Cake, please! ^^

I don't know if you are taking commissions outside of Animal Crossing, but I would like something cute between me and a very special character to me, named Mousse (he is from the Papa Louie games made by Flipline Studios). If you feel better doing this commission in a Animal Crossing-ish style, by all means. ^-^

Description: How about something along the lines of holding hands in a field of flowers. I would love it if you added some butterflies, if you can. For the expression, I would like for both of us to be smiling and blushing.

References:
Me
Mousse

Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)? This is automatic for Wedding Cakes, but YES PLEASE! ^_^

Payment: $20.00, I believe

Signature for @Shawna ! Featuring some hilariously blobular roses. TYSM for the commission (it will help to feed a needy family for a MONTH)!

speedpaint here!

For @Dunquixote
my biggest project yet!

not so speedy paint process

I love this so much! 🤩 Thank you so much again and for how much time and effort you put into this! 🙏 You are such an incredible artist! This is so beautiful and adorable! 🥺 I seriously love all the detail and everything 😊. My kitties also send their thanks 😊. Would you be okay if I upload this to toyhouse and eventually post it in my island journal? I’ll be sure to provide links and credit back to you if so.

I love this so much! 🤩 Thank you so much again and for how much time and effort you put into this! 🙏 You are such an incredible artist! This is so beautiful and adorable! 🥺 I seriously love all the detail and everything 😊. My kitties also send their thanks 😊. Would you be okay if I upload this to toyhouse and eventually post it in my island journal? I’ll be sure to provide links and credit back to you if so.
Of course! Use it for whatever. I am glad it all came together! I just want to make a buncha fanart now for myself…

YASSS!!

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, etc.): Standing, winking with a smile, giving a finger gun, with a transparent background. Please no yellow scarf or blue blazer.
References: (reference images / links): Masaomi Kida from Durarara!
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, circle, exact pixels, etc): Chunky cookie full body.
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)?: No thanks!
Payment: 200 TBT

YASSS!!

Description: (what you want, expression, pose, items, background, etc.): Standing, winking with a smile, giving a finger gun, with a transparent background. Please no yellow scarf or blue blazer.
References: (reference images / links): Masaomi Kida from Durarara!
Dimensions: (square/avatar, signature rectangle, circle, exact pixels, etc): Chunky cookie full body.
Would you like it toasted (+10 tbt)?: No thanks!
Payment: 200 TBT

YUHHHHH time for a Durarara! watch party! I've been meaning to watch this anime forever. Now I have justification. ^_^

Some clarification needed:
1. So a full-body chibi is what you want, right?
2. Single finger or two finger finger gun?
3. Only one hand finger gun, or both hands?
4. Where are we aiming the finger gun? At the viewer, to the side, or at his temple, etc?

Are we thinking this scene, but with him winking:
1626732747985.png

YUHHHHH time for a Durarara! watch party! I've been meaning to watch this anime forever. Now I have justification. ^_^

Some clarification needed:
1. So a full-body chibi is what you want, right?
2. Single finger or two finger finger gun?
3. Only one hand finger gun, or both hands?
4. Where are we aiming the finger gun? At the viewer, to the side, or at his temple, etc?

Are we thinking this scene, but with him winking: View attachment 386268
Omgggggggggggggg it's literally my fav anime of all time. I highly recommend giving it a try!
1. Yes please!
2. Thumb and pointer finger! So I guess that's two?
3. One please! The other could be resting on his hip or something
4. Hmmm, to the viewer, kinda like a flirty type style.

Sorry for being so vague originally!

Omgggggggggggggg it's literally my fav anime of all time. I highly recommend giving it a try!
1. Yes please!
2. Thumb and pointer finger! So I guess that's two?
3. One please! The other could be resting on his hip or something
4. Hmmm, to the viewer, kinda like a flirty type style.

Sorry for being so vague originally!
No worries! I just wanna get it right! 😁

For @Corrie ! A detailed chibi of Masaomi Kida on a transparent bg. Winky wink.

LMK if I missed anything!
EEEEEEE he's so beautiful!! You're an amazing artist!! Thank you thank you so much!! I love him!!!!! I plan to use him for a fic I'm writing. Where shall I link back to for credit?

Back