🎂 Renn's Art Bakery! 🧁 [Catching up with the Queue]

hi!! is your pinglist open? if so can i be on it please :3
OMG @lana. I've been wanting to do an art trade with you foreverrrrrr -- like I was waiting until I had enough skill to pull off a serious portrait (I love all your glossy hair and the work you've put in to refining your gorgeous gals). If you are interested in jumping the tbt queue into the art trade slot, you are welcome to; otherwise, I'm honored to have you in my shop on the TBT pinglist. ^_^

OMG @lana. I've been wanting to do an art trade with you foreverrrrrr -- like I was waiting until I had enough skill to pull off a serious portrait (I love all your glossy hair and the work you've put in to refining your gorgeous gals). If you are interested in jumping the tbt queue into the art trade slot, you are welcome to; otherwise, I'm honored to have you in my shop on the TBT pinglist. ^_^
that is actually the sweetest thing, u made my day! i would love to do an art trade 🥺 just pm me when you have got the time and we can talk about it :>

@Amilee Here's Minto about to start a pillowfight with sleepy Etoile:

Edit: YouTube is being rude and not allowing me to upload the speedpaint, so that may have to come later...
aaaaah omg they look amazing!! 🥺❤ this is just perfect! thank you so so much <3

(also can i be put on the pinglist again ❤)

Happy Halloween! 🎃🍎🍬🕯
Pinging @Corrie and @JemAC! If y'all are still interested, I'm ready for your requests!

Opening one tbt ping slot and no real limit on the RLC ping slots...
Happy Halloween to you too!! :D I have a big request for you, Christmas actually lol so mind if I DM instead to not clog up your thread?

Happy Halloween! 🎃🍎🍬🕯
Pinging @Corrie and @JemAC! If y'all are still interested, I'm ready for your requests!

Opening one tbt ping slot and no real limit on the RLC ping slots...

Happy Halloween!🎃 I also have a wintery/Christmas request so will send it in a PM shortly so it doesn’t get too long in the thread ☺

Back