• Don't have a opinion/Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Big dump incoming!
Random doodles of Miko and his family:
50b50b37-d358-4a86-bb31-19ec5d4be694.png

77d5bca8-d068-4e43-a57c-af33bfe633ff.png

1c16d9fc-15bb-4e7f-8b19-2f50518d4d2c.png

Quickish doodle of Sky and swirls! They may both be regals and be from the same pack, but they are drastically different from another! Sky is very outgoing, wise, and loves adventure and new experiences, while Swirls is more quiet and shy, but becomes VERY talkative once he gets to know you!
As for the heart, I don't want to say too much, but you can definitely expect to see some art of them for pride month!

What's that Sky? Oh ok! Sky has a special present for @xSuperMario64x!
d8659197-9da8-4a58-b3e8-236fbdd81f4f.png

I saw your post in the bothering thread, and even though I already gave you a virtual hug, I also made you this! Sky found a rad feather for your toucat! She looks just as suprised as I am! Honestly you're ocs are awesome and so are the little profiles you have for some of them! I bet if one day you decide to open an art shop, there's probably going to be a forum stampede, and I'll definitely be in that stampede!

3f04a63d-d26d-48e7-a192-9a62bbdbb1fa.png

Chapter 15: Spring!
One warm spring day in April, while Nava was watering her flowers, she had found Frost! However because it was spring, Frost looked a lot different! "Hi Nava! Guess what, the snow owl has been helping me with English! I still have some difficulty, but these lessons are very helpful!" "That's wonderful to hear, Frost!" Nava also noticed that Frost's den had changed! Before it was made of snow, but now it had transformed into a cactus like structure! Frost must have noticed Nava looking at her new home, and said: "My old house has melted, but because I know some magic from a very nice giant red panda, I was able to make it look like spring! Plus the spikes can shoo predators away!" Frost then gathered some carrots and there fruits, and made another smoothie! This time, Frost added a little twist of lime in Nava's glass. "Thank you for helping me get food in the winter." Frost said as she drank her smoothie. "Without you, I would have nothing to eat while the season was good!"
Author's note: This chapter was mostly inspired by @LittleMissPanda's snow bunnies! The rabbits in chapter 14 were a subtle reference to them, and you did a very good job with the lineup matching your profile pic, and your short story with them!

What's that Sky? Oh ok! Sky has a special present for @xSuperMario64x!
View attachment 441596
I saw your post in the bothering thread, and even though I already gave you a virtual hug, I also made you this! Sky found a rad feather for your toucat! She looks just as suprised as I am! Honestly you're ocs are awesome and so are the little profiles you have for some of them! I bet if one day you decide to open an art shop, there's probably going to be a forum stampede, and I'll definitely be in that stampede!
omg I love this so much, that was really thoughtful of you to make this drawing for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Here's some more art
41e33643-2682-4b81-a304-7926c178a7f9.png

Here's another oc, Locust! She's Blaze's big sister, and she's a big fashionista! She has a tail that is reminiscing of a flower, which is how she got her name. She's very close to her brother Blaze, and even acts like a motherly figure toward him sometimes. I'm not sure if I'll put her in the next chapter, but if I do, she'll likely be alongside Blaze!
6eaea286-2d0b-4829-b459-4982cf665633.png

Another random doodle of Sky and Swirls. This time, they're slightly younger, and Swirls is the same age as sky, he's just always been kinda tall.
5b543fa8-6332-4be1-aa76-e24084edf2ac.png

Chapter 16: Blossoming friendship โค๐Ÿผ โ„ ๐ŸฆŠ
Over spring, Nava and frost became good friends. They would meet every Saturday morning, and chat and drink tea together. This would happen so often that as you could imagine, Miko and his siblings started to get curious about what they were doing. "Why does Mama always leave on Saturdays?" Zuba asked her brothers one morning. "I'm not sure, should we go check it out?" Miko said, enjoying his favorite meal: Bamboo flavored sushi! "OK, here, let's hide in a bush. I think Mom goes in the meadow near the village like we used to." And so, the triplets went off to find their momma. They walked slowly and quietly where there were no branches to give away their location. Then they sw their Mom! Quickly, Miko, Zuba and Chai dashed into a bush when Nava wasn't looking. "Who is that?" Miko whispered. Zuba shrugged and Chai squirmed around trying to get a better look. "I think that's that Kitsune that everyone said she was friends with." Chai said. After Frost went back into her den, Nava peeked into the bush Miko and his siblings were in! "You silly red lions! (Official name for red panda and lion hybrids) At first Miko tried to run away, but then he saw that Nava was smiling. "Mama, are you going to move in with that Kitsune?" Zuba asked. It was a necessary question, Nava and Frost were pretty close after all. "No, of course not! Frost is just a friend. She is still struggling to find resources, so every Saturday I give her some. I would never leave you three, I love you too much to even think about that!" Nava gave her children a big hug, and together, they all went home.

A few random doodles of miko and his siblings! I made these while I was traveling to Brooklyn to visit my grandma ๐Ÿ’™
6a7c03bf-ed4f-4515-a72b-cc525ed80751.png

Chai is reading a book about zodiac signs while miko and zuba, are...being miko and zuba lol
e1a242f4-490b-4c59-a1cb-b4e8cc5d1f34.png

Some random doodles of Chai! The one of Chai with the saxophone is him trying to dress like Scar from the Cabbits! Chai likes him the most because of how mysterious he seems, and he's definitely one of those people who make fan theories about what Scar looks like without his signature shades ๐Ÿ˜Ž.
193347f7-5783-4a63-a4ab-96aea8b3c1e0.png

Some random drawings of Miko! He's dressed like Pounce and pulling your ears down like that takes a lot of practice lol.
Last but not least, Zuba:
5b123ce0-000e-444c-b227-80eea5b9d42c.png

And here's chapter 17:
e834dba1-d315-424e-ba1a-e33f6178d83a.png

Chapter 17: Siblings ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿผ
Of course, being siblings, sometimes Miko, Chai and Zuba were the best of Pals, but also the worst of enemies. They did get into some fights, but luckily Nava or Satya were always nearby to stop it before it got worse. Sometimes the fights were because Chai liked to be the leader of the triplets because he was born first. Other times they had a disagreement, and sometimes it was playfighting. Sometimes Nava would smile when she saw her children playfighting. "Me and my sister were always naughty," She would say to herself. Sometimes when Nava saw her children playing together, she thought of Frost, who had recently given birth to a beautiful girl named Blizzard. She would also think of her and her younger sister, and how they used to do everything together when they were children. Nava smiled at the thought that she never expected to have triplets, let alone kids, let alone even getting married! She felt happy that she was blessed with a perfect husband and three happy and healthy hybrids โค

Not much today, but here's some more art!
445e5a7b-1bb0-41b2-8ce1-d2b3cc2f6310.png

This was my half of an art trade I did with @LittleMissPanda! It's frog prints (one of her ocs) enjoying some fruit with yoshi!

Honestly her ocs are all amazing, and I enjoyed making this for her!

a81f2eab-0a05-4ae7-8755-5886ccf46290.png

(This one is supposed to have a whispy feeling to it, hence the gray lineart) Chapter 18: Similarities
One day, Nava was taking a walk, when she saw a meeting being held on a giant cloud! She decided to climb up to it, when she saw two other hybrids! One of them was a rhino/hippo hybrid named Crush that was best friends with a a very friendly spider. The other one was a mouse with a deformed tail that was named lavender! Apparently with her headpiece, Lavender could create clouds and even ride on them! Luckily it was a nice sunny summer day, so nothing would be a hazard for them! Nava chatted with Crush and Lavender, and became good friends with them. When it was time to go home, Lavender was able to steer the cloud down to the ground, and with a simple touch, the cloud dissolved into a mist and disappeared. Little did she know, that she would be making a lot of clouds for her friends later on!

Here's some more art:
f89bdc23-d11e-4f20-87f7-871b6cc9c4c1.png

Just sky and swirls again lol. While sky loves feathers and spends time collecting them, Swirls prefers balloons ๐ŸŽˆ . Unlike sky, however Swirls doesn't actively collect them, but does grab one if he sees one.
6e0cff4f-db59-4e8c-8c17-319b18161128.png

Did you know Sky actually has a pet? She does! This is Cheeky, and he's a hamster with a very long tail! He may be small, but he's very tough, wise and knowledgeable on certain subjects. Sometimes Cheeky even helps with Sky's leadership duties!
bc016a81-1ecb-4187-be41-1cf9946e46eb.png

Chapter 19: New vistor, who dis?
One seemingly normal day in hybrid village, a hamster was wandering around the village. But he didn't live there! He asked some people for directions to regal meadow, but no one knew how to get there. Defeated, the hamster sat down on the bench and tried to use a nearby telephone. 25 cents? I don't have any money, I guess that means I can't use this phone. The hamster tried to use his own little leaf phone, but it had no signal. The hamster sadly walked around the village, but then he saw a red panda! "Hi, my name's Nava! Are you lost?" Nava asked the little critter. "Yes I am! My name's Cheeky, and I'm trying to find my owner, Sky! She was buying groceries in town and told be to wait, but it's been an hour, and haven't seen her since! Even worse, I have no way to contact her or home!" Nava thought for a moment on how she could help. Then she remembered where the store was, and showed Cheeky the way. "C'mon, let's go see if she's still there! Sure enough, Sky was there checking out. "Cheeky! I thought I lost you!" Then she turned to Nava. "Thank you very much for bringing me my pet back!" "No problem!" Cheeky then scurried up on his favorite place to be, on Sky's head behind her feathers! They were surprisingly soft, and made a nice bed. Sky then flew into the air, with her groceries in her talons. The flight was long, but what was even longer was their friendship bond.

Here's some more art:
944bab31-a5ff-4882-9ae9-5780aa32ffc9.png

Here's a drawing of one of my favorite pokemon, vulpix! Being a fire type, I decided to draw it surrounded by red grass and ashes ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸฆŠ.
W
631347bb-b825-407c-abaa-1f6ce49accee.png

Chapter 20: A delicious dinner ๐Ÿฃ ๐ŸŒฑ
One of Miko's favorite meals at dinnertime was bamboo-flavored sushi! Though delicious, it actually took a lot of time, patience, and care to make it! Bamboo didn't grow nearby hybrid village, so Nava and Satya would have to travel near their old home to get some. Next, you would have to cut the bamboo very precisely. If you use too little, you wouldn't be able to taste it at all. If you use too much, it would just taste like bamboo. Both Nava and Satya were good at making bamboo-flavored sushi, and they even taught miko how to make it as well! This also sparked Miko's love for food, as he was fascinated on how such a hard and complicated meal was also very delicious, and left you wanted more! Sometimes Miko went into the forest where Nava and Satya used to live to eat his sushi. He wanted to be able to make some more with the bamboo nearby instantly!

Here's some more art:
8346b772-717c-47f2-969a-6d0ecb4221e8.png

Just a poorly drawn Rosalina with hope and some other lumas! Hope, kourage and blossom are all from a mario fanfic I made about 4-5 years ago at it this point? It was basically about what some of these characters that thei race is predominantly working for bowser, but they don't! Kourage and blossom are best friends in that story, and Hope is from a segment where she crashes into earth at the beach, and meets Kourage and Blossom. Mc bro isn't from that fanfic, but I'm heavily considering adding him in if one day I decide to post it somewhere.
Here's a snipet of the story if you're curious: (Also, because this story is kinda long, I don't think I'll make Nava's story today, sorry! I don't want to make you read two long stories in a row lol)
1653146458616.png

The next day, Hope and her fellow lumas went into the ship called "the starshooter". With rosalina's consent, Hope, two twin red lumas, and starbit, a half/Toad half human were going to explore the galaxy! They wanted to see what else was in space besides rosalina's ship. And so, they journey began. The ship soared all across space! Hope saw lots of beautiful planets, including some she recognized. "Look, it's honeycomb galaxy!" Hope pointed to the all too familiar planet. There were so many beautiful planets to choose from, it was hard to decide which one they wanted to visit! Suddenly, the starshooter made a noise. Well, it always does, but this noise sounded like more of an alarm! "Uh oh!" Starbit said as he looked at the dashboard. "We're outta gas! Everyone, prepare for a crash landing!" Everyone screamed as the starshooter engulfed into flames. They were still going in light speed, and perhaps that was a very bad issue. With no warning the ship violently rocked left and right, sending hope flying towards earth! Starbit, holding the twin red lumas also flew out of the ship, but not towards earth! Kourage and Blossom were playing volleyball at koopa troopa Beach when they saw something green coming out the sky! Everyone else screamed and ran away, except for kourage and blossom! Just then, Hope landed right in the middle of Kourage and Blossom! Hope was luckily ok, she had no wounds, but a lot of sand on her! "Oh my wiggler, are you ok?" Blossom asked as she helped hope up. "Oh yes! My name is Hope, and me and my friends were traveling to different planets, when our ship stopped working and shot me out of it! I have no idea what planet this is, do you guys know?" "Wow, that's a lot of stuff you went through!" Kourage said. 'This is Earth, and lumas are kind of a rare sight here, so I'm not sure your your friends landed here as well." Hope nodded in understanding. "That's ok! I think I like this planet called "Earth"! Say, do you guys want to play volleyball? We did the same thing with starbits at the observatory! I'll serve!" And with that, the unlikely trip played some more volleyball. Hope knew it would be a long journey to try to find her friends, but she was glad she made some new ones while she was on earth!

Random doodles:
5326a684-0cb8-4123-aca9-2a8234aba49c.png

Just some moon bunnies I drew last night. If you couldn't tell by thier design, they were inspired by pokemon! Moon bunnies were originally a flareon+umberon hybrid and would be known as Auroamon! Though I decided to make them ocs! They have a cloud that floats above thier heads and always rains, even when they aren't sad! They also have a sphere that floats above thier tails that matches thier overall mood.
d0f255d5-ca90-4165-9d7a-75e42d98d337.png

Here's a doodle of my favorite fire starters, Incineroar, Infernape, and Emboar! Emboar was my first evolved starter on pokemon white 2, and I've loved him ever since! As for incineroar, he was another one of my starters, and I'm one of the seemingly few people who actually like his bipedal design! Hold on, I have to dodge some tomatoes. Ok, and Infernape is my favorite monkey pokemon, and another one of my starters!
0a8c8d76-a069-4d39-8fd7-ecb3ed390984.png

Chapter 21: Growth
It happened very unexpectedly. One day, Miko and Zuba grew so tall that they were now 8 feet tall! While Zuba liked being leagues taller than her older brother Chai, Miko was scared. Being 8 feet tall, there were a lot of things he couldn't do. One of them was going into his house! Miko could just barely fit inside, and the pushing was not worth it. So, Nava and Satya Decided to make a giant room just for Miko and Zuba! The room took a week to build, and it was very tiring, but it was worth it for Miko and Zuba to have a place to sleep! As Miko and Chai got older, they began to learn how to embrace their growth. Turns out this was another one of the common mutations red lions could get. Chai however, did not have this mutation, which is seemingly rare. Nava conforted Chai when she saw how sad he was that he wouldn't grow to be 8 feet tall. "Dear Chai, you don't have to be 8 feet tall for me to love you! You're special and amazing in your own way. After all, height is just a number, it has no factor on how much I love you."

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was very tired, but here's some more art:
02738ca5-b1ed-46a9-a818-3d1a0d7f863f.png

My favorite water starters, Piplup, Sobble and Squirtle!
8df597e0-1a31-40f0-b651-a9b4992e30aa.png

One of my oldest oc's, Waterfall!
(Feel free to skip this part as it's kinda long)
So Waterfall along with 4 other ocs I plan to redraw are actually a group of elemental animals! I used to draw them quite a lot between 2011-2013 on flipnote, and later swapnote on my 3ds. Waterfall is a Weasel with The element of water! He enjoys being near water, and can even create huge waves of water whenever he wants! Obviously Waterfall isn't the only one, there's Voltage, who's a yellow panda with the element of electricity, Fume, who's a kitsune with the element of fire, Tundra, a Wolf with the element of ice, and Earthquake, a tiger with the element of earth! If it's not obvious, I took heavy inspiration from my childhood shows like the backyardigans, and power rangers when making them, and now it's kinda nice to start to bring the gang back 11 years later!
(Wow that makes me seem old lol)
481f3670-7a5f-43fe-8dbb-6088cd4c77ea.png

Chapter 22: Food
While Chai would read, talk to Chesnut, and water some flowers, Zuba and Miko would make thier room like home! Zuba filled it with random posters of the cabbits, and Miko would regularly cook in there. Of course he invited the rest of the family to the feast! After growing to love Bamboo flavored sushi, Miko now knew how to make it on his own! It was relatively easy with a technique Miko used. He would make the sushi 6 hours prior, then boil Bamboo until it's nice and wobbly, then put it with the sushi and soak them together until the sushi gets a green texture! Chai always enjoyed taking a walk to smell the delicious smell of his brother making sushi! Zuba also helped by going to the store or to the lake to fish up some tuna and salmon for the sushi. When it was time to eat, Miko was always happy to have the family together, even if Miko and Zuba were now several feet taller than the rest of the family!

(Sorry I haven't been posting as much, I've just been taking a little break from drawing, but I am back!)
Here's a bonus chapter of Nava's story:

The first Regal ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ…
942234e1-080a-4487-92bf-c8fb7ac794a5.png

About 300 years ago, a red panda was wandering in the forest. He always wandered, as it was his job to get food to the tribe. He was about to grab a delicious, plump apple, when he saw a small pink creature. "What a mysterious creature this is," The red panda thought. It was true,, nobody had seen anything like a regal yet, because this was the first one ever created! It looked more like a rabbit than an eagle, with it's small bunny-like paws. The red panda looked around to see any signs of a mom or dad, when he saw a note. The note said "Please take care of her! We are far too busy to be able to afford a child right now." Without thinking twice, the red panda took the young creature back to the village. Everyone was very shocked at the unexpected arrival of the little rabbit like creature. "My, what an extraordinary find!" The village scientist exclaimed. "I've never seen anything like it- I must study it to find out more!" Everyone wanted to see the regal in action, so they gave it a small test. The red pandas gave the creature an acorn to see what it would do it it. It sniffed it, and let out a happy "Caw!" before devouring it. "Just like an eagle," Ths scientist thought as he took notes on the creature. "I know what we should call it, a Regal! It looks just like a rabbit, but it has elements of an eagle!"

I have no idea how I'm able to do all of this but here's some more art!
a4831628-c459-4cf1-9cde-afc77e55b908.png

Random drawing of black yoshi entering a haunted house, and encountering a scardy-thwomp! This variant is very rare, about 1 in 10,000 thwomps are scardy-thwomps! Instead of saying "URGH" like most thwomps do, these will scream "AHHH" at anything and everything it sees, even if it sees itself in the mirror. Obviously King boo is not happy to find out that this thwomp is a scardy-thowmp lol
70d73ef4-4f5e-469b-ab61-378e7eeac4a3.png

Quick doodle of Cheeky, Sky's pet hamster! He may be small, but he's mighty!
c5cfc940-476b-4122-b5c2-0c5e785d05b0.png

Not sure why, but I decided to draw two of my favorite tigers from animal crossing, Bangle and Rowan! I plan to use this as my profile pic for June, and I even have a lineup and story planned for it as well! I was going for a slightly more realistic style hence why there's no clothes, and i think I did well!

And now, the long awaited finale of Nava's story!
c49ef6e5-ff0a-45c9-9dda-306937c8633d.png

Chapter 23: Party
Miko, along with his siblings have grown healthy and strong, just as Nava wished! She was very happy to see how much she and her children have grown over the years. Nava never thought she would be a mother to 3 beautiful hybrids, but she was glad she was! Now it was time for Miko, Zuba and Chai to find thier own paths to travel. Miko wanted to go try some diverse food from all over the world, and maybe even become a world-class chef! Chai wanted to become a musician, and maybe even become an author! Zuba wanted to become a comedian. She knew that her jokes would definitely get everyone to laugh, and she could even end up on some well-known shows! To celebrate her children's growth, Nava threw a gigantic party! Everyone was invited, even people who didn't live in the hybrid village! While everyone was partying, Miko exused himself to go outside. There were some beautiful fireworks being thrown outside as well! "Wait!" Someone yelled. Miko looked around to see who it was, when he saw long ears and antlers in the distance. It was Hoppy! "I made you something so you wouldn't forget me," Hoppy said as he gave Miko a dark egg. It had a message on the bottom that said "Thank you for being a good friend, and I hope I see you again soon!" Hoppy then gave his long-time friend a hug, before running back to Miko's house for the party. Miko decided to say goodbye to everyone in the meadow. He was going to say goodbye to Chesnut when he saw a letter on her house that read. "To whomever reads this, I regret to inform you that my mother, Chesnut Sweetail has passed away. She was 96. However she had told me that she wanted to give some thanks to some notable people in her life." Miko found another letter behind that had some people's names on it. "Thank you Nava the red panda for having your mother take care of me in a very hard time in my life. I was in a lot of pain, and you didn't know me at all, yet you still helped me. I still thank you beyond the grave for your generosity. I would also like to give thanks to Nava's children, who are hybrids, yet they are just as sweet as any animal. I hope they grow up to be healthy and successful. Thank you Sycamore, both my late husband and my pet spider who has sadly also passed away. You both gave me a lot of joy in my life that I couldn't get anywhere else. And lastly, thank you to my only adopted daughter, Almond. While you are not biologically my child, I still shall treat you as such beyond the grave, and you have given me so much happiness. Sycamore would be proud to see how much you've grown. Miko then noticed a small, but strong Chesnut tree right next to the letters. So Miko decided to write a note under the tree that said "Thank you". Once Miko placed it down, the tree seemed to grow slightly taller, almost as if it was responding to Miko.

Well, since it is getting closer to pride month, I decided to make a short story on how Sky and Swirls first met! And if anyone got my subtle hints, yes, they are a couple! Sky is Pansexual, and Swirls is bi, and is canonically a Trans man!
Author note: This is from Swirls' point of view by the way
4dc38277-b4c6-46f5-8c5b-6e0ee1deee9f.png

Love at first sight?
It was late, later than I'd usually go outside. I wanted to spend the day outside because someone told me that they wanted to meet there. I waited all morning. No one came. I waited all afternoon. No one came. I was about to give up and go home, when a pink regal flew next to me. "Hi there, my name's Sky! Sorry I couldn't come earlier, leadership duties are a lot." "No worries," I said back. She was remarkably beautiful. She's lucky that she was born a beautiful female and felt like one, unlike me. Though I don't regret my transition, as I finally feel like I'm in the right body. I checked my bag if I had anything to share with her. As if Sky read my mind, she asked me what I had. "Oh, just sweets and snacks." I pull out a popsicle and an ice cream swirl sundae I never got to eat. Sky grabbed the popsicle with hungry eyes and immediately licked it. "Wow, I've never tried a popsicle before, and they're pretty good!" Sky exclaimed as she liked the last little bit. She waited until I was finished with my sundae before she talked to me agian. "This might sound wierd, since we just met in all, but there's a reason why I had us meet here. I.. like you." I was in shock. I must have blushed as Sky laughed a little. "That's funny," I say trying to control my embarrassment, "Because I like you too!" We later spent the night laughing and talking. The next day, I went to the sweets shop and bought a jumbo popsicle for Sky, and a huge Sundae for me. She must have known I'd come here, because when I looked behind me, Sky was right there! "I'll pay for everything. Thank you so much!" And that was the start of our unlikely relationship.

๐Ÿ’™Blue & Purple Pals
88a388b9-e4fb-4238-9fe8-a13f073f368d.png

This was made as a celebration of my blue and Purple lineup!! It's still missing a Purple star fragment, but I still like how it looks anyways! Both of these are moon bunnies! Aqua is the blue one, and she loves all things blue! She's a little shy, but she's very outgoing and caring to those she's close to. Twilight is the Purple one, and she's a huge fan of Purple! She spends her days as a merchant, who sells many types of things. Some find her suspicious, but Aqua is very close to her, and they are the best of Pals!
(I also included the respective collectibles as well if anyone's curious)

โ„ I was in a winter mood, so I decided to draw some of my oc's having fun on a cold, winter morning! โ„
047245d8-5818-4d55-8a56-eaf979e96772.png

I also included one Oc I haven't drawn in 4 years, Slivester! He was originally a Charge n' Chuck on the flamin' koopas football team, but later quit when he realized that football was not for him. Instead he got his lakitu license, and rides his cloud across the skies! While some people always wonder if he misses his old sports life, Slivester always responds with "No, it's a lot more fun being a Lakitu!"

I came up with this idea from listening to track from one of my favorite mario kart games, mario kart 64:

Also came up with a short story related to it! (Connected to my fan fiction)
It had been 6 months since Hope came crashing down to earth, and my, what fun she had with Kourage and Blossom! Earth was very interesting to her, she had never been on a planet that has seasons that changed! Usually if the seasons were to change, they would be on an entirely new planet, sometimes very far from the original! Though today was winter solstice, and it snowed quite a lot! Blossom immediately wanted to show Hope what winter was like, and took her and Kourage to an area near Sherbet land! There were no races going on yet, due to the pit crew needing time to prepare the track. "C'mon," Blossom said gathering snow to make a snowman. "Let's make a snowman!" "Wow!" Hope said. "I remember making one out of star bits, but I have no idea how to make one out of snow!" And so, the three friends started making the snowman. Hope found a leftover bucket that someone had left there, and decided to use that to help make the snowman. Kourage also found a carrot for the snowman's nose. Lastly Blossom found two branches for the snowman's arms. The snowman looked very happy, and it even looked lik thee ones that were on Sherbet land! Slivester, who was replacing lakitu because he was busy filming another race, came over and saw what the 3 friends made. "Wow!" Slivester said, admiring the snowman. "It looks like it came straight off the track!" Is it OK if we make this a tourist sight for those who visit when no races are going on?" "Of course!" The 3 friends said in usion! As another gift, Kourage, Hope, and Blossom all got tickets to watch the race! There were even free snacks!

๐Ÿฐ๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸซBerry buds!๐ŸŠ๐Ÿฆ–
271f5c1c-d994-4ffc-8b31-e4f52dbb0b75.png

While hoppy is normally very strict on his prices of his egg shop, there's one thing that can persuade the jackalope to lower the price, or even get a freebie. And that this is: Berries! Hoppy LOVES berries, and he's not picky about the type, either! He loves them so much that sometimes he sneaks to the forest to grab some berries as a snack!

Because today is Father's day, I decided to draw miko and his siblings celebrating the holiday!
aec9078c-3b27-49b1-95c8-b009137f650c.png

Poor Satya had a long day at work on Friday, and couldn't rest much on Saturday, so he decided to take a nap on Father's day, but that wasn't the best idea.....

Mischievous little Zuba is drawing on Satya's face with marker (washable, of course) while Chai and Miko are just hanging out with their father and watching Zuba from above โค

41919676-cebb-47e8-98f0-adb761cda17a.png
Decided to put this here as well, it's everyone's favorite hamburger mii with extra cheese and beef, beef boss for a friend of mine๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ’ช

Also decided to include a short story I made a couple of days ago as well:
Warning: There is discussion of death in this story.
3d94402f-8bc2-4b04-ba8b-f2ebc1f96289.png

"If you are injured and cannot walk, hop on a regal and have them take you to safety. This forest is no longer safe!"
Those were the last words Sonya heard while she was in the late red panda forest. She was heartbroken that the tigers were burning down the forest that she had grown to know and love. She was even more heartbroken that by the time she made it to safety, she was informed that her family didn't make it. Being a member of the very rare subspecies of red pandas, the gold red pandas, Sonya's life was much more difficult than even red pandas. While people have tried to capture red pandas from the forest before, much more people have tried to capture Sonya and her family for several reasons. Some did it so they to take them to a facility to research them, however the elders were not fond of these researchers, and simply ordered an attack each time one would set foot in the forest. Others did it because of how valuable they were compared to other red pandas because of their golden fur. Some even did it because they hated red pandas and wanted them extinct. Regal meadow was very large, and surely no wise person would ever attack the regals, but would it truly be safe? Would it truly protect not only the red pandas, but the travelers from far away as well? Sonya continued to ponder when she noticed some torches that didn't look like regal torches. "Had I accidentally wandered out of the meadow?" Soyna thought to herself as she heard a loud "CRACK!" Startled, she raised her paws above her head like most red pandas do when they're startled, until she saw something that surprised her. It was a regular panda! The regular panda looked young, not as young as her, but around a young adult's age. The panda looked at Sonya in a concerned manner. "Oh my, are you ok?" The panda asked her. "Yes, but I've gotten lost from regal meadow, and I can't find my friends or anyone I know!" The panda looked very concerned as it plucked a beautiful yellow flower out the ground. "Here," The panda said as it gave Sonya the flower. "This is what our tribe calls a empathy flower. All you have to do is talk to it about how you're feeling, and it can help you feel better. It can't talk with words, but it can talk in spirt." Sonya held the flower, and felt like the flower had a heart of its own, and was talking to her. After talking with the flower, Soyna got a warm, fuzzy feeling inside, the same feeling she got when she was with her family. "My name is Ravi, by the way," The panda said as it found a big stalk of bamboo and began chopping it up. "I'm the chief of this tribe. It doesn't surprise me that another red panda would show up here, after all you've been through." It was true. The red pandas were great friends with the panda tribe, and when the tigers would attack, the pandas offered them a place to stay until a new forest was found. The pandas were known to be knowledgeable and strong believers of spiritual beings. After talking with Ravi for a while and eating some bamboo, Soyna finally felt a sense of normal in her life for the first time in days. For the first time in days, Soyna actually felt safe! The two got to know each other more as the days had gone by. They both liked watching the regals fly over the horizon, sometimes with a beak full of balloons! And sometimes the regals would drop a beautiful feather that Ravi used to decorate the torches with. One day Ravi decided to tell Sonya about something she had told few others: The death of her family. "It was terrible. Luckily the elders then had found me, and brought me to the tribe. My tribe has since been like the family I once had." Sonya had began to think of Ravi as a motherly figure, one like the one she used to have. Eventually, the day would come, that Sonya would be legally adopted by Ravi, and she would live with her. And what made Sonya even more happy was that regal meadow was right next to her new home, and the regals were more than happy having her visit

Back