• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Koopa's art restaurant 🍱 Outdated, please uee new art shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to order an Entree, of Kyle and Stan please ^^

I dont really know about a pose, so I'll let you pick! Their cute super best friends

Id like to order an Entree, of Kyle and Stan please ^^

I dont really know about a pose, so I'll let you pick! Their cute super best friends
Sure thing! Do you want them in any outfit in particular, or do you want thier regular clothes?

Hm, maybe their fantasy looks? I can send you the pictures here if you want :)

100 tbt right?
Yep that's right! I'll get started now!
Post automatically merged:

Alright, here ya go @CylieDanny!
Screenshot_20220202-172338_Chrome.jpg

I decided to draw Stan and Kyle in thier stick of truth outfits for you! Hopefully this it what you meant by fantasy, but let me know if it's not, and I can draw it again for you for free!

Last edited:
Yep that's right! I'll get started now!
Post automatically merged:

Alright, here ya go @CylieDanny!
View attachment 428648
I decided to draw Stan and Kyle in thier stick of truth outfits for you! Hopefully this it what you meant by fantasy, but let me know if it's not, and I can draw it again for you for free!
So cute!! Yep the SOT outfits

Your style is so cute, and I love how colorful it is! Thank you!!

Screenshot_20220223-142320_Chrome.jpg

Welcome to my art shop again! Today, I will have a goal of getting 16 commissions done in the spring! I call it: Sweet 16 spring! This challenge will start on February 28th, and all commissions will be 100 tbt, even full meals! Once I get 16 commissions, I will start an art raffle, where you can win tbt and possibly a mystery collectible! So don't forget to stop by when the day comes, and I'll see you until then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back