• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Koopa's kave: a safe place where i can draw, write and more 📝🐢

Should I make the Thanksgiving event?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please don't

• Don't have a opinion/Don't care

• Total voters
I don't know how I'm able to do all this so far lol but here's some more art:
View attachment 440075

This is the leader regal meeting another one my oc's, blossom! She's a flutter who's taller than most other flutters as she has an extra body segment. She also likes to draw and take pictures, and she'll probably be in the next chapter of kourage!View attachment 440076
A drawing I did of my top three favorite villagers, Bangle, Pecan, and Fang! All three were in my new leaf town, but Bangle sadly moved away, but she is on my new horizons island along with fang!
View attachment 440077
This next one is something I've been planning to do for the month of May, and now I finally can! This is basically going to be a backstory of Nava and Satya, how they met, finding out they were going to be parents of triplets, etc. (Miko's parents) I'll try to post every day, if not, as close to that as I can. Anyways since it's the first day of May, here's the first chapter!

Chapter 1: Love at second sign ❤
One day not too long ago, Nava was doing her shift as a waitress. She worked at a fancy restaurant that had a lot of diverse animal species, there was even a wildebeest as the head chef! Suddenly a handsome looking lion walked through the door. She had seen other lions before, and usually they came with their pride, but this one was alone. Where is his family? Nava thought to herself as she delivered some pizza for a very hungry hippo. Nava then went to get more food, when she accidentally bumped into the lion! "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Nava said as she wiped the dust off her feet. "Don't worry, it's ok. I'm looking for a place to sit, but you seem to be filled." Nava then looked around and found an empty table with two seats. "Here, let's sit over there. I'll pay for both of us." The two of them talked and ate for a long time, and when Nava's shift was finally over, Satya took her home. What a day! I wonder if I'll ever see him again.. Nava thought to herself. Little did she know that she would see him agian, and they got married two years later.

You have been so busy drawing so much art lately! :love: Blossom the flutter and the leader regal are so adorable, I love them! 🥰 I also love hearing how Nava and Satya met!! I can't wait to read Chapter 2!

You have been so busy drawing so much art lately! :love: Blossom the flutter and the leader regal are so adorable, I love them! 🥰 I also love hearing how Nava and Satya met!! I can't wait to read Chapter 2!
Thanks! Yeah, I don't even know how I'm able to draw as much as I am, but I enjoy it, and I'm glad others enjoy it too!

Here's the next chapter!
f426e30b-179c-45ea-b76c-d00f87a9065c.png
Chapter 2: The news
After living with each other for two years, Nava finally had the time to tell Satya some good news. She was now 5 months pregnant, and was eager to become a mother. "Satya! I have good news about the baby!" Nava called as she enjoyed a cookie. Satya ran as fast as he could to find out the news. "What is it? Is it a boy or a girl? Is the baby healthy?" Nava smiled as she knew how easily Satya got excited when he heard good news. "Well," Nava said rubbing her stomach. "We're having triplets! Two boys and one girl!" "Yay!" Satya said as he jumped up and down with Nava. "That reminds me, one of my friends knows of a village close by that is full of hybrids. We may want to move there, y'know in case we have hybrids, which I'm perfectly OK with." Satya smiled "Ah, Hybrid village. I have family over there, we should move there! Apparently the houses don't cost any money, and I heard there was one open!
And so, the young couple made their way to hybrid village. While they were walking, a red moon took the place of a normal one. This meant something good was coming, and it was!

No, I did not forget about chapter 3, here it is:
b0180dbf-2179-4a23-aa16-4200ec3f63ad.png

Chapter 3: Fireworks 🎆
Six months after her children were born, Nava decided to take them to the hybrid village firework show. They were held every year on December 20th, to celebrate hybrid freedom! Before they would be shamed and alienated from other animals until one day a group of hybrids had enough of the discrimination and created hybrid village. "I'm so happy to be here," Nava said as she found a nice place for her family to sit and watch the fireworks. "Though I wish Satya had time to come as well." Satya worked as a police officer, and sometimes he couldn't take a break from work. Though the times he could, he made the most of. The fireworks didn't start right away though. First they had a concert for hybrids! There was a band called the cabbits, which were all half rabbit half cat hybrids! They all looked different from another, yet they still played their music in harmony. While Miko and Zuba enjoyed the fireworks, Chai decided to take a nap after he heard that the fireworks wouldn't start for another hour. After the concert was over, BOOM! A beautiful firework exploded in the air! Then another, and another! Miko woke Chai up to see the fireworks, and started cheering. It was a beautiful moment, and the family definitely came to the event time and time again!

Here's some more art:
e663a6be-6303-4f74-9cbb-a23cabdbc133.png

Decided to draw mc bro by himself! I think this is the first time I drew him digitally, and I think he turned out well! He's honestly a pretty fun character to draw imo, I might make a ref sheet for him one day! With his magenta paint can and trusty brush, he's about to paint some pictures! (Hopefully not on walls!)

Also here's chapter 4:
220176c1-8ca3-4b45-8d85-6bea6bc95e7e.png

Chapter 4: A new friend 🐰🦌
The day after the Hybrid firework festival, miko decided to go for a walk around the village, when he saw a rabbit with small antlers! His mom, a deer was just letting him get some fresh air. The rabbit was painting an egg, but it wasn't for Easter! It was a present for his father, who was at the store buying groceries. "Hi," Miko said as he looked at what the egg the rabbit was painting. "Hi! My name's Hoppy! What's yours?" "Miko!" "Nice to meet you, Miko!" Hoppy's mother smiled as she saw her son interacting with his new friend. They, like miko's family had moved in recently, and were looking for friendly faces and nice people to befriend. Soon, Hoppy finished painting his egg! It had a rainbow pattern and it said "I love you, dad!" And that, was the beginning of the two Hybrid's long lasting friendship!

Author note: Guess that explains why Hoppy created his egg painting shop!

Here's some more art:
2fd08deb-9d68-4d01-ac3c-97f7021927f6.png

I finally finished my ref sheet for the leader regal! She is my first canonically pansexual oc as well! Her real name is sky, which was actually inspired by one of my friends of the same name!

Minor warning: This part is kinda long, so feel free to skip this part 🙂. This was also posted with Sky's permission, don't worry!
This oc was also kinda in a way made for sky, who is nonbinary (they/her pronouns) and goes by Sky! I created this oc originally as a present for them as they said their favorite animals were rabbits and eagles, so I decided to create a combined of the two for them! They are also pansexual, and that was basically my inspiration for making Sky the regal! When I showed this to them, they loved it! Sky, if you're reading this, you're an amazing friend! 💝💙💛

3b8a4ba7-ab40-400c-8ce0-9428badcc7ed.png

Chapter 5: Happy mother's day!
Today was a huge day in miko's family, it was mother's day! Of course since Nava had always cared and loved for her children since they were born, when it was time to give back, everyone had ideas!
"Let's make mama flowers!" Satya suggested, holding a flower magazine.
"Okay, but what type would she want?" Zuba said, looking around.
"How about these?" Miko pointed to a flower in the magazine. It was red and has Nava's favorite color in the center, magenta! And so, the three triplets went to the nearby meadow to look for that flower! They were common, so the trip wouldn't be long. Soon, Miko found some flowers that looked exactly like the ones in the magazine! "Zuba! Satya! Come quick, i found the flower!" Zuba got out of the lake, and Satya got out of the tree to find Miko, and a lovely garden of flowers! Then a motherly Squirrel came out of a tree to the garden. "Hello, dears! I see you found my flowers. Today's mother's day, but I haven't gotten any kids yet to give me any presents." Miko felt bad for the Squirrel, and offered her an acorn. "Why thank you, young man! You must be from the hybrid village, hm? Well, you hybrids have blessed me with many gifts over the years and, I just don't have anything to give back!" The Squirrel seemed very sad, everyone could tell. So Chai asked if they could have some flowers to give to thier mom for mother's day. "Oh dear, I've got way too many! Take as many as you need! Let me know if you need anything!" And with that, the motherly Squirrel ran back up her tree, and now the triplets had something to give to their mom! So Zuba, Miko, and Chai all ran as fast as they could to the village, each holding a flower in their hands. When they got to the village, they went right to work. Miko found a beautiful planter to put the flowers in. Chai poured some dirt into the planter, and Zuba put the flowers in the planter, and at last, they were ready to give the flowers to thier mom! When Nava went outside to get some fresh air, the triplets shouted: "Happy mother's day!" Nava loved the present, and gave her children a big hug, and also later put the planter on the porch of thier house!

Somehow I defied the laws of space and time and made a detailed drawing, and had time to make the next chapter...
Anyways here's some more art!
2af7fd61-bf01-4725-934c-3c28f306402c.png

Art for @BrokenSanity from the draw the user above you thread! I don't know why, but I felt like drawing Flare in a storm with no rain! This only took about an hour and 45 minutes compared to the one I did with miko, so that's good 👍🏾.
2ce44b95-2c63-44ef-9441-806714032903.png

Chapter 6: Forest fun 🌲🐿
Turns out, there was more to the meadow than the trio originally thought! At first they thought there were only flowers and the tree the Squirrel lived in. Turns out, there was a lake, and there was a lot more trees! Being siblings, Miko and Zuba played in the water and splashed each other. Meanwhile Chai liked to climb the trees, but he wouldn't go too high if there was a family of birds in their nest. Then, the Squirrel had came out of her tree to water one of her flowers. She loved to garden, and she made sure to show it! "You three remind me of my husband.." The Squirrel said while watering her flower. "He was so energetic, he'd get everyone excited!" After the triplets were done playing, they were about to go home, before the Squirrel stopped them. "My husband used to make statues before he passed away. Here is a small statue of a flower for you all. I'm not nearly as good as my husband was, but this is thanks for giving me that acorn. It was delicious!" "Thank you very much!" The triplets said at the same time, and they all went on their way home.

Well, since it's the weekend, I have more time to draw yay!
674cf745-b4fb-4de6-99e3-f9e95dca6159.png

Here's sky eating a popsicle with a another regal from another group named swirls! Of course, regals technically don't have hands, but they use their talons as such. Though as you can imagine, sometimes that makes it difficult to do things like eat a popsicle, but Sky doesn't seem to mind! Though swirls prefers to eat his ice cream swirls in a cup instead.

Just a precaution, chapter 7 and 8 of Nava's story do contain a sensitive topic (death and becoming a widow) so, if you're not comfortable with this, then I recommend you don't read Chapter 7 and 8. Thank you!
66af4358-0146-46d5-a14d-352ceb340a88.png

Chapter 7: Regret (part 1)
The year was 1956, when the young but wise squirrel Chesnut had found the man of her life, Sycamore. Of course, they didn't have photo editing in 1956, so when Chesnut wanted two Squirrel's tails shaped as a heart in the background, they had made them out of old sleeping bags. Chestnut and Sycamore had lived a wonderful life in the forest. They had known each other since high-school, and have always had a generally good relationship. Sadly one day, a lumberjack decided to cut down some trees in the same forest. Chesnut saw the man as soon as he walked in, and ran out of the tree. She had packed all of her belongings in her bag as well. Then the lumberjack started cutting down her now former home. "Sycamore, run!" She shouted. Sycamore tried to run, but he had forgotten about his leg injury he had gotten while serving in a war between tigers and red pandas. The Squirrels were allies in that war, but after Sycamore made it to the hospital camp, the doctor said that he would never be able to walk the same way again without his cast. So Sycamore quickly tried to grab his cast, but it was too late. CRAC-BOOM! Chesnut didn't even have to look to know that her husband didn't make it. She waited until the lumberjack had left to find Sycamore's body and silently mourned as she found her shovel, and quickly buried him before anyone could see.

Forgot to dump some art pieces again my bad lol:
341932c8-a05f-4353-967a-66c7db93e34d.png

This was just a drawing I made of hoppy giving miko a miko egg! Miko seems to love it, and I decided to draw a miko plush as well! I don't know why I didn't post it before, probably forgot or didn't like it, but here it is now!

7b4c3fac-de1b-4431-9b1d-c034b04c76e8.png

Next, here's the picture from the sketch thread, blossom the flutter in thwomp city! I came up with this idea when I was 8 or 9 watching someone play mario party 10. Obviously this never ended up in the next game, but I still enjoyed making it! It's basically a cross between thwomp ruins and neo bowser city, and there are thowmp spaces everywhere! Rolling a 0-3 will make them flatten you, but rolling a 4-6 will do nothing, allowing you to climb on them! Though this thwomp doesn't look too happy that flutter was able to get on top of it...

Just another precaution, chapter 8 is happier in tone, but it still does mention the same sensitive topic (death and becoming a widow) so you don't have to read it if it makes you uncomfortable 🙂.
599964e9-fa6f-4d5d-910d-5665ac80e514.png

Chapter 8: Regret (part 2)
40 years have passed since Chesnut had witnessed the death of her husband. She decided to move far away in the edge of the forest one day. She couldn't run like she could when she was younger, but she tried. But she had gotten scratches on her stomach from a nearby log. The pain was unbearable, and Chesnut wanted to stop right away and give up, but something in her made her keep going. At night, she would make a makeshift bed out of sticks and leaves and a pillow out of silk and feathers she collected. It wasn't the best, as she was still cold, but it worked.. After 3 days living like this, she had finally found a house! Though Chesnut had gotten too excited, and tripped over a rock! Right then and there, she screamed. She screamed because of her chest which still hurt, and because of her pain in her foot, she screamed because of everything. Then a young red panda came outside to find a very sad and injured Chesnut. "Oh my, what happened to you?" The red panda asked. At first Chesnut didn't know how to respond. No one had bothered talking to her since the incident. They all either moved away or passed away. "Dear, I have witnessed quite a lot. A lot that I hope you never have to deal with when you become an adult. Do you have any medicine? I believe I'll need some for my wounds." The red panda went inside, then came back outside with her mother. Her mother was a nurse, so she knew what to do. She got some leaves from a special type of flower known to heal wounds, and placed them to Chesnut's stomach and foot. "Now, if you just keep these on you, the wounds should heal within a few hours. You're also welcome to stay in our house if you'd like." "Bless you all!" Chesnut said as she came into the warm, welcoming house of the red pandas. At first it seemed wierd being in someone else's house, but after a while, it felt just like home. Later that night, she saw a spider near the window. She wasn't afraid, and the spider crawled up Chesnut's finger and layer there. Chesnut decided that this spider would be a nice pet, and she decided that she would name it after her late husband, Sycamore.
Author's note: The young red panda was actually a younger Nava! I also debated on sharing this chapter and chapter 7 since it doesn't directly talk about Nava or her children., but I decided to anyway.

Here's chapter 9: (Sorry I didn't post this earlier I traveled to my grandma's house which is kinda far away in Brooklyn so yeah 😀)
fca973d5-6f44-4d3b-b71d-3ddef78ffac3.png

Chapter 9: Bliss ❤
Years have passed with Chesnut at Nava's house. At first, it was a little strange having a Squirrel in the house, but after a while everyone accepted Chesnut and welcomed her with open arms. Then, a now teenage Nava decided to show Chesnut another place she could live, the meadow near the hybrid village! "It sounds like a nice place," Chesnut said while sipping some coffee. "Though, I can't live there if there's lumberjacks nearby." Nava knew that lumberjacks were everywhere around the forest. Some animals, some humans, some even hybrids. They all needed wood for different reasons, but sometimes they would take things that shouldn't be taken, such as lives and homes. "Don't worry, I promise there's no lumberjacks," Nava said as she went outside. Chesnut reluctantly followed Nava as she lead the way. There were lots of animals that they had passed by. Some with families, and some alone. Finally, they had reached an area called hybrid meadow. There were lots of vacant trees I hybrid meadow, and lots of flowers too! "Oh my goodness, what a beautiful tree!" Chesnut said as she ran up the tree to check out the inside. It had little furniture carved out of wood. Someone might have lived there before, but nonetheless it was still a nice house, and Chesnut decided to live there happily, like she did with Sycamore.

I'm back with more art!
7311e16c-c297-4e48-8bab-ba1d31e38ad5.png

Here's some concept art of the band mentioned in chapter 3, the cabbits! The one in the middle is Pounce! He's the singer and he is the shortest, but his ears are pretty long, so that usually makes up for it! He's very kind-hearted and the oldest in the group. The one with the sunglasses is Scratch, and he plays the saxophone. No one knows what he looks like without them, but it's been rumored that he covers his eyes because of something related to a scar above his eyes... The last one is Spice! He plays a variety of instruments, but his personal favorite is the synthesizer! He's also a bit of a goofball, but he means well.
55bc187e-b539-4b65-9ff1-aa27375be7d9.png

Chapter 10: Shock
As her children slowly got older, Nava began to notice how different her children's personalities were! Chai was starting to become more loud and proud, Miko became more laid back, And Zuba started acting more playful. One day, Chai wanted to go look for some rocks, so Nava decided to come with, just to make sure that they were safe. They had found some pretty cool rocks! Chai had found a blue rock with a strange make on it, but still enjoyed the rock. Miko also went to look for some rocks, and he found a rock that was the same color as the grass! Today was also a day of suprise, Miko was having so much fun looking for rocks that his tail glowed white for the first time! "Miko, what's wrong with your tail?" Chai asked. His tail was more like his father's, but even he knew a red panda tail couldn't glow! "I'm not sure, but I like it!" Miko exclaimed as he looked for a different rock. At first, Nava was also concerned about Miko's tail, but after a very quick visit to the doctor's, Nava learned that it was actually common for red panda+lion hybrids to have their tails glow when they are having fun, or scared. They didn't know how it happens scientifically, but that was enough to ease Nava's concern for Miko. After she came back she realized that even if there was a serious problem with Miko's tail, that she would still love him as much as she did with her other children

Here's the next chapter!
dc75d237-7be0-4dcd-995b-99bda842c717.png

Chapter 11: Gold💛
6 years ago, Nava had met the lion of her life. She never expected to have kids, let alone get married. Though, Nava decided to participate in as much hybrid-lead events so that she and her children could under that it was not a curse, but a blessing. Nava wanted her children to learn how to be proud of who they are, so she decided to take them to a concert! Satya, who was off from work, was able to come as well. "I'm very glad everyone is here to experience this moment," Nava said, with her arms around her family. "Mama, why does the blue rabbit have a wierd tail?" Zuba asked. She was right, Pounce looked more like a rabbit than a cat, but his tail didn't seem to fit in the cat or rabbit category. "Dear, that's because Pounce has something called a mutation. Miko has one in his tail, but he doesn't mind it. Pounce doesn't mind it either, which is why he's in this band. If you and Chai get mutations as well when you get older, I hope you'll both be proud of them like these cabbits are."When the band first debuted, everyone could immediately tell Pounce was a hybrid. However, not everyone realized that Scratch and Spice were hybrids, but when they learned that they were, the instantly got the recognition they deserved.

Here's some more art!
This first one was actually me redrawing something from exactly 5 years ago! (Bad quality photo incoming)
20220512_181821.jpg

Yeah.. it wasn't that great but I did try lol. In case anyone is wondering this is actually my attempt at drawing a rare wubbox from my singing monsters. I stopped playing around early 2018 due to me getting bored of the game, and I never actually got a rare wubbox 🥲.
Here's the one I made today for comparison:
fa280535-3bc1-4eb0-bbbb-6cd96e014952.png

Not sure if I'd call this an improvement, but yeah I tried lol. It was mostly done on memory 😅. It's eyes are glowing because whenever a rare wubbox has an error, its eyes glow.
3394981c-0888-47cb-afd5-ded4c04fd758.png

Chapter 12: Holidays
When holidays came around, Miko and his siblings always enjoyed them, but they also has thier own favorites as well. Zuba loved Christmas, and gave everyone in the village a gift, even if they didn't live there! Miko was someone you'd want to watch out for on Halloween! Dressing as his alter ego, Count Miko, he'd pretend to turn into a bat and sneakily steal a candy bar or two from unsuspecting trick or treaters... Chai however, loved Easter. The village hid chocolate eggs around the village for children, and Chai was known to find a lot of eggs! Sometimes people would even ask him for help! Nava knew her children loved holidays, so on their 6th birthday, (in human years in red panda years they were 12) Nava gave her children gifts that matched thier favorite holidays! Nava created an outfit for Count miko from scratch, and added a little staff made from wood and an enchanted apple. Nava also found a big enough cardboard box to make like a Christmas gift for Zuba! Lastly, Nava made a basket out of sticks that she found and filled it with some painted eggs! Now Miko and his friends could really enjoy the holidays they like!

Well... it is Friday the 13th...so I hope guys don't mind the next chapter being a little.. 🎃Spookier🎃
9e27f3d3-70f9-4684-a1d1-4f260d5f2d8c.png
Chapter 13: the mischief of miko 😈🦁🐼
Though Halloween was Miko's favorite holiday, Chai and Zuba also played a part in Miko's trick or treating! Zuba (with help from Nava) created a strange potion made from enchanted pumpkins that could turn anyone who drinks it into a werewolf! Luckily the effect was temporary, and wore off the next day. Chai was right behind his brother and he would announce that the vampire of the night had arrived. On Halloween day, Miko excitedly put on his costume, grabbed his skull staff and the pumpkin potion, and went outside with Chai! Zuba was also trick or treating with Nava and Satya, but they went on a different path. The village was full of trick or treaters, some young and some old! Some people who recognized Count Miko from last year shouted "Count Miko!" and ran away, or said hi to him. Right then and there, Miko had found his his first target location...er house. "The Vampire of the night has arrived!" Chai shouted in his megaphone. "Surrender your candy now, or face a deliciously frightening penalty!" Miko then knocked on the door with his cape covering some of his face. A middle aged worpeltinger opened the door and after seeing miko, she gave him some wix candy bars and closed the door. "That was easy!" Chai said as he grabbed one candy bar from Miko's basket. "Yeah, she probably remembered us turning her into a werewolf least year!" Miko said as he enjoyed one of his candy bars. Miko and Chai visited house after house after that. They had gotten lots of candy, but have turned a lot of people into werewolves as well! As another penalty, Miko sneakily took some of the candy of those unfortunate enough to have been turned. After the two brothers had gotten too much candy to fit in the basket, they decided to head home. Thye weren't allowed to have too much before bed, but they candy they could have, they savored every last bite.

Here's some more art:

ef5b7dcc-25c6-4a3b-b27a-a37e8568aff3.png

My terrible art of Jevil from deltarune! I don't play it, nor have I ever played it,, but I was watching a playthrough of it, and I decided to draw Jevil because he seemed like an interesting character.

This next chapter along with chapter 8 is one of my favorites ❤
1f9e00dd-34e1-4f82-82a3-96981216527f.png

Chapter 14: Crush 🥶💙🥕
Winter in hybrid village was mostly calming. When some people think of Winter, they think of being frozen, sadness, and being lonely. However, that was the opposite in hybrid village! It was still cold, but some people volunteered to make some hot chocolate for the locals to keep them warm. One day, while Miko and his siblings were having a snowball battle with other hybrids, Nava decided to walk to the nearby meadow. It was quiet, and the land was covered in snow. The only thing that wasn't, was the nearly pond, which had an ice kitsune on it! However, the Kitsune seemed to be in distress. Nava, who knew how to speak Kitsune went up to it and asked it what was wrong. The Kitsune sniffed Nava's arm then smiled. "Ah, finally someone who can understand me!" The Kitsune said. "Someone has stolen my food, and now I have nothing to eat. Worse of all, the sun is rising soon, and I will have to go north, and I won't have anything to eat for the long journey!" Nava looked around, and saw a family of rabbits gathering icy carrots. They would then put these carrots above a fire to melt the ice, revealing the delicious carrots inside. "Do you like icy carrots?" Nava asked in Kitsune. "There are some over there." The kitsune looked over to see the icy carrots. Being an ice kitsune, she wouldn't need to roast it over a fire, the icy form was perfect enough! "I haven't tried any, but they seem like a good ingredient for food!" The kitsune grabbed as many as she could, and immediately went into her den, which was made out of snow! She also welcomed Nava inside as well. It was a lot bigger on the inside, and warmer! "I apologize for not introducing myself properly," The Kitsune said as she began crushing carrots for her ice carrots smoothie. "My name is Frost, and I have come her from a faraway land. English is hard for me, but i am learning a lot of new words from a helpful snow owl friend!" A snow owl had flown down to one of the den's windows, and gave a friendly hoot before flying away. After that, Frost's smoothie had finished blending. "Mm, delicious!" "Would you like to try any?" Frost said, pouring some smoothie in an icy glass for Nava. "Of course!" Nava said as she tried the slightly strange drink. It was cold, but it was delicious as well. Some would say it was also made of gratitude from Frost. 💙

Back