• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Koopa's art restaurant ๐Ÿฑ Outdated, please uee new art shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very excited panda steps into the restaurant and taps on the bell *DING DING! DING DING!* I'd like to place an order, please! I hear this restaurant serves some of the best, happiest, most colorful meals ever and I'd love to have some! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Type of drink/food:

Full meal! (because I'm starving lol ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜‹)

Am I drawing a rep or an oc?

An OC ^^ 3 of them if possible! My cabbits Li'l Ears, Gnawty and Bounce~ you can include Pudgy the hamster if you want <3

Li'l Ears, Gnawty and Bounce.jpg
Get to know the Pals.png

Held item?

Surprise me! (this can be anything you want: flowers, veggies, snacks, etc.)

Anything I should know before I start?

For their expression, I would just like them to look happy and having fun together ^^ the background can be a green meadow filled with some colorful tulips, and a single cherry blossom tree~ if there's any info I missed or if you have any questions please let me know!

Payment: 500 TBT because I LOVE YOUR ART ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

A very excited panda steps into the restaurant and taps on the bell *DING DING! DING DING!* I'd like to place an order, please! I hear this restaurant serves some of the best, happiest, most colorful meals ever and I'd love to have some! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Type of drink/food:

Full meal! (because I'm starving lol ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜‹)

Am I drawing a rep or an oc?

An OC ^^ 3 of them if possible! My cabbits Li'l Ears, Gnawty and Bounce~ you can include Pudgy the hamster if you want <3

Held item?

Surprise me! (this can be anything you want: flowers, veggies, snacks, etc.)

Anything I should know before I start?

For their expression, I would just like them to look happy and having fun together ^^ the background can be a green meadow filled with some colorful tulips, and a single cherry blossom tree~ if there's any info I missed or if you have any questions please let me know!

Payment: 500 TBT because I LOVE YOUR ART ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Hi! Sure thing! You can send the payment whenever you're ready! I'll start working on it right away!

Completed order for @LittleMissPanda!
Screenshot_20220422-172731_Gallery.jpg

Lil' ears and gwanty both knew bounce liked to garden when they weren't together, but they didn't know how good he was! So Lil' ears and Gwanty found a meadow full of beautiful, healthy flowers, and Bounce! At first bounce was a little angry that his younger brothers found his secret garden, but Lil ears put a medal around his neck, and he and gwanty gave thier brother a huge hug!

Sorry, I couldn't resist, that was fun to draw! Thank you for ordering!
(Side note, the cherry blossom tree is actually a reincarnation of their mother, rosemary! The cherry blossoms are also colored after her sons too! Orange for Lil ears, blue for Bounce, and gray from gwanty!)

Completed order for @LittleMissPanda!
View attachment 438986

Lil' ears and gwanty both knew bounce liked to garden when they weren't together, but they didn't know how good he was! So Lil' ears and Gwanty found a meadow full of beautiful, healthy flowers, and Bounce! At first bounce was a little angry that his younger brothers found his secret garden, but Lil ears put a medal around his neck, and he and gwanty gave thier brother a huge hug!

Sorry, I couldn't resist, that was fun to draw! Thank you for ordering!
(Side note, the cherry blossom tree is actually a reincarnation of their mother, rosemary! The cherry blossoms are also colored after her sons too! Orange for Lil ears, blue for Bounce, and gray from gwanty!)
Aaaaah I absolutely ADORE it!! The expression on each of them is EXACTLY how they would behave around each other โ˜บ๏ธ you captured them perfectly~ Bounce looks so modest and adorable, oh my gosh ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’™ it's like he's saying, "Come on guys, you're embarrassing me" which is just like family in general, they sometimes make you feel embarrassed but they love you no matter what ๐Ÿ˜ you added so much extra details and lots of happy colors, I can't get over it! I love how sweet Li'l Ears is, awarding his big bro a medal, and that big toothy smile on Gnawty is just so cute! He's always trying to act cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And it's amazing that you say that about the tree because (well I don't want to spoil too much ;)) but it's like you read my mind! You really are a phenomenal storyteller, it's in your heart and soul <3<3<3

Thank you so much for drawing this for me! I will definitely treasure it~ ๐Ÿ’ž

Aaaaah I absolutely ADORE it!! The expression on each of them is EXACTLY how they would behave around each other โ˜บ๏ธ you captured them perfectly~ Bounce looks so modest and adorable, oh my gosh ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’™ it's like he's saying, "Come on guys, you're embarrassing me" which is just like family in general, they sometimes make you feel embarrassed but they love you no matter what ๐Ÿ˜ you added so much extra details and lots of happy colors, I can't get over it! I love how sweet Li'l Ears is, awarding his big bro a medal, and that big toothy smile on Gnawty is just so cute! He's always trying to act cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And it's amazing that you say that about the tree because (well I don't want to spoil too much ;)) but it's like you read my mind! You really are a phenomenal storyteller, it's in your heart and soul <3<3<3

Thank you so much for drawing this for me! I will definitely treasure it~ ๐Ÿ’ž
You're very welcome! And youโ€™re a good storyteller too, while I was drawing that piece, I thought lil' ears and his brothers could easily be book or TV show characters, and that shows how well your writing is!

Hello, hello! I absolutely love your art, it's amazing! Your writing is also spectacular! <3

Type of drink/food: Medium drink!
Am I drawing a rep or an OC? An OC! His name is Maxwell ^-^
Anything I should know before I start? I'd love the circle for the background to be the same color as the one in the picture! :giggle:

Ref: *not sure exactly how to use a spoiler for it yet*

download20220300152758.png

Hello, hello! I absolutely love your art, it's amazing! Your writing is also spectacular! <3

Type of drink/food: Medium drink!
Am I drawing a rep or an OC? An OC! His name is Maxwell ^-^
Anything I should know before I start? I'd love the circle for the background to be the same color as the one in the picture! :giggle:

Ref: *not sure exactly how to use a spoiler for it yet*

View attachment 438998
Sure thing! Your total should come to 20 tbt, and you can pay it whenever you're ready!
Post automatically merged:

All done! Here you are, @vinnie!
Screenshot_20220422-193315_Gallery.jpg

And if you wnat to use this as a signature or an avatar, you can credit me with the link to this shop! ๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:
Sure thing! Your total should come to 20 tbt, and you can pay it whenever you're ready!
Post automatically merged:

All done! Here you are, @vinnie!
View attachment 439002
And if you wnat to use this as a signature or an avatar, you can credit me with the link to this shop! ๐Ÿ™‚

My heart ๐Ÿฅบ He looks so amazing!! Thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ’•

48fe4587-2c14-4804-9722-8ae949750d29.png

Welcome back! Sorry I haven't bumped this much, i was busy updating the shop, but now I am done! My art style has changed quite a bit since this was last updated, so if you want to know the new equivalent to the old tiers, feel free to let me know on the thread or pm me!

I look forward to making more art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back